PDA

View Full Version : Price Changer/Scammer

black savage
Aug 15, 2011, 02:13 PM
*Information Removed*

I went to buy grinder base S's off him and soon as i bought he changed price from
9999 to 99999 i wouldn't have minded but when i realized i just lost 9mill it made me mad so watch out for that kid and if some one can do something bout it that would be nice

Keilyn
Aug 15, 2011, 02:36 PM
This is an independent forum from Sega and they have no bearing on the game itself. Please take your case to SEGA directly. ^_^

black savage
Aug 15, 2011, 02:43 PM
don't know how

NiceOnes
Aug 15, 2011, 02:44 PM
Don't buy from a shop if the player is standing next to his bot. Simple.

Keilyn
Aug 15, 2011, 03:01 PM
In trading if you are paranoid...Set up a character that only has Clothes on and no inventory. Only bring the Trade Object itself and nothing more. Finally, if there is a way to capture the game in a high trade...do it and make sure ID numbers are present. Also keep your logs too.

If a trade goes south and you lose something due to a cheat, bug or exploit.....then you can mail the log or video to SEGA.

bloodflowers
Aug 15, 2011, 04:16 PM
360 version doesn't have logs though, and most players lack the facility to make videos or even take screenshots. I nailed the person originally mentioned and his little friend, they're on Youtube now.

pikachief
Aug 15, 2011, 04:45 PM
360 version doesn't have logs though, and most players lack the facility to make videos or even take screenshots. I nailed the person originally mentioned and his little friend, they're on Youtube now.

they have logs, we just cant access them :)

When I was unrightly banned for grinder glitching I asked Chillaura to check the logs and unban me. :) And he did :P