PDA

View Full Version : PSO2 Media Brief: SUBBED!

Clunker
Aug 16, 2011, 01:35 AM
http://bumped.org/psublog/phantasy-star-online-2-media-briefing-fansubbed/#comments

Psublog *just* posted this, a SUBBED version of the HD Media Briefing!!

GOGOGO!!!

Malachite
Aug 16, 2011, 02:01 AM
Pretty cool. He very plainly says that there will actually be multiple planets, if anyone was still wondering, and that the forest planet is called Naverius.

Also, gotta love the "we have made this game 100% for Windows PC only"

:333

Clunker
Aug 16, 2011, 02:05 AM
Something I missed during the initial release I found out with this subbing:
*multiple* Interrupt Events can happen *simultaneously*!!!

Malachite
Aug 16, 2011, 02:32 AM
Yeah I noticed that too, along with a couple other new things that I have already forgotten... lol

Koric
Aug 16, 2011, 02:44 AM
multiple huh? sounds exciting.. I want the healer to get captured and have a protect and swarm of enemies to deal with all at once. :3 now thats a challenge.

also... offtopic a bit..

anyone know if we can roll backwards to evade or is it just side to side? (its more important than you think, especially for a ranger.)

Rizen
Aug 16, 2011, 03:38 AM
I'm going to assume that it is whatever direction you are currently strifing in.

Watching it with sub felt like I was watching it completely new. It's nice being able to understand what was being brief rather than assuming what was said.

Thank you guys for subbing!

yoshiblue
Aug 16, 2011, 04:17 AM
Many thanks!

So to sum it up...
-Jumping (covered)
-Teams of fours that could end up as teams of 12 momentarily
-Third and first person shooting
-Combos
-Compatible with keyboard, mouse and gamepad controls
-Job levels no personal levels (covered)
-Grapple whips (covered)
- Random events
-Multiple planets (covered)
-PC ONLY 100%
-A new era of full customization (covered)
- What looks like a cast could slide
- Mounting enemys to attack weak spots
- The Darkers....they'er your enemys.....yeah. Awsome sauce name.

I think the Oracle should be name the Enterprise!

Stezan
Aug 16, 2011, 06:19 AM
"... a macho, tough black soldier like those that appear in many oversees video games..."

Thought this quote was funny. Can't really say that they're wrong with that statement, just look at any number of western shooters.

Watching the whole briefing makes the game sound amazing. The more amazing it sounds, the more I fear it won't see the light of day oversees...

DirksOak
Aug 16, 2011, 06:29 AM
This is beautiful. I am so happy <3

Shame it probably won't come to consoles, but I'll live.

ShadowDragon28
Aug 16, 2011, 06:42 AM
Very very awesome!

DirksOak
Aug 16, 2011, 07:06 AM
Holy shit.

When he's making a character he says "Let's choose RAmar clothing from PSO." The character he made was a HUmar though.

Anyone else notice this or am I slowpoke?

Jinketsu
Aug 16, 2011, 07:14 AM
Slowpoke.

RemiusTA
Aug 16, 2011, 10:04 AM
Pretty cool. He very plainly says that there will actually be multiple planets, if anyone was still wondering, and that the forest planet is called Naverius.

Also, gotta love the "we have made this game 100% for Windows PC only"

:333

rofl

I was actually praying they ditched that concept. Now i guess that means we once again have to distance ourselves from entire stages just to play somewhere varied.

It makes absolutely no sense to suggest that planets can only have one biome. I mean, look at OUR planet; we have deserts, ice caps, volcanic regions, oceanic regions, dense forests, caves, blahblhablhlablhblh

Holy shit.

When he's making a character he says "Let's choose RAmar clothing from PSO." The character he made was a HUmar though.

Anyone else notice this or am I slowpoke?

stuperduperslowpoke.jpg

yoshiblue
Aug 16, 2011, 11:27 AM
Well the maps PSU gave us when selecting a mission, I saw varied terrain within their planets too. Such as a large area of green on Moatoob.

DirksOak
Aug 16, 2011, 11:29 AM
Slowpoke.

Tbh I noticed it ages ago I just didn't think anyone had bought it up yet lmao

WiZ1988
Aug 16, 2011, 12:35 PM
Thanks for posting the video. Good stuff.