PDA

View Full Version : psu pc or psujp?

Koric
Aug 16, 2011, 02:07 PM
Hey guys. I'm thinking of getting phantasy star universe for pc. it's only 5 bucks nowadays.

should I? I know il be alone... lol. but there won't be a huge language barrier. our should I just go onto the free psujp? I no longer have a 360 so thats not an opton for me. or should I stay on psobb until pso2 comes out?

TheAstarion
Aug 16, 2011, 02:30 PM
The offline mode is pretty much worthless, especially for vanilla PSU. Go for JP. There's a decent number of english players on JP nowadays, the Reskin Fiasco has pushed quite a few of us off of Xbox.

If you have the cash, get the gamekey to get the 10 days of free premium once you've made a decent amount of money in the early free levels. I did that, and spent a couple of mil on awesome stuff that JP players pretty much throw in the trash. GC clothes for male characters, 0/10 14* S-ranks, all that jazz. If I were to lose premium now I'd be pretty much set for a long while, but I would miss all the storage space (I'm a massive packrat).

Keilyn
Aug 16, 2011, 03:03 PM
Hey guys. I'm thinking of getting phantasy star universe for pc. it's only 5 bucks nowadays.

should I? I know il be alone... lol. but there won't be a huge language barrier. our should I just go onto the free psujp? I no longer have a 360 so thats not an opton for me. or should I stay on psobb until pso2 comes out?

Current Exchange Rate set so that every 100 Yen costs $1.40 after combining exchange rate with processing fees. As it currently stands if you live in the US, PSUJP is the most expensive game you will ever play.