PDA

View Full Version : Xbox 360 4th floorera

Gh409Dylan
Aug 17, 2011, 04:23 PM
I am sick of 4th floorers sitting on 4th and filling up needed spaces of universe 2. Why cant they go too another universe, i really had to click on the crystal 350+ times just to go do missions with people and make freinds... :sleepy::argh::confused::etongue::nono::ak::ak::ak ::ak::twak::quickdraw::bondage::bash::bondage::chu ck-ball::coffin::chicken::chicken::chicken::chicken:: chicken::chicken::chicken::chicken::chicken::chick en::chicken::chicken::chicken::chicken::chicken::c hicken::chicken::chicken::chicken::chicken::chicke n::chicken:

str898mustang
Aug 17, 2011, 04:26 PM
oh noes D:

BIG OLAF
Aug 17, 2011, 04:26 PM
What the shit? I don't think all those emotes are going to help your case.

x Incubus Leo x
Aug 17, 2011, 04:36 PM
I am sick of 4th floorers sitting on 4th and filling up needed spaces of universe 2. Why cant they go too another universe, i really had to click on the crystal 350+ times just to go do missions with people and make freinds... :sleepy::argh::confused::etongue::nono::ak::ak::ak ::ak::twak::quickdraw::bondage::bash::bondage::chu ck-ball::coffin::chicken::chicken::chicken::chicken:: chicken::chicken::chicken::chicken::chicken::chick en::chicken::chicken::chicken::chicken::chicken::c hicken::chicken::chicken::chicken::chicken::chicke n::chicken:
:innocent: Better question, why don't you make friends in uni 2 then go to another universe? where all of you can get into. :innocent:
:twak: Or everyone that does missions can migrate back to uni 1 and we can label uni 2 as Scrub-pocalyse. :chuck-ball:

Vashyron
Aug 17, 2011, 04:39 PM
Lol'd. Long time no see, Emote Spam.

Pretty obvious why they would pick the most popular universe.

Home Dog
Aug 17, 2011, 05:08 PM
OP is so emotional about this.

Scarlet_Starlet
Aug 17, 2011, 07:26 PM
Let's be fair - they're paying the same subscription as us. It's not fair to try to tell them where to hang out really.

black savage
Aug 17, 2011, 09:58 PM
got a point im not type to make friends but gets annoying with forth floor spammers and people that sit there for 6 days straight and never move

Crysteon
Aug 17, 2011, 10:01 PM
What the shit? I don't think all those emotes are going to help your case.

They dont help, but it's worth the laugh.

x Incubus Leo x
Aug 18, 2011, 05:57 AM
got a point im not type to make friends but gets annoying with forth floor spammers and people that sit there for 6 days straight and never move

:yes: Well we got 20 Universes and only use about 3 of them! So why not have only 5 big universes? Where we can fit everyone and their grandma in uni 2! :-D

Scarlet_Starlet
Aug 18, 2011, 06:00 AM
I don't think my grandma would play PSU. She prefers Halo and Modern Warfare.

x Incubus Leo x
Aug 18, 2011, 06:26 AM
I don't think my grandma would play PSU. She prefers Halo and Modern Warfare.

Thats one beast Grandy you got there! (ノ^_^)ノ ヘ(^_^ヘ)

Scarlet_Starlet
Aug 18, 2011, 05:14 PM
Thats one beast Grandy you got there! (ノ^_^)ノ ヘ(^_^ヘ)

Oh, she is! :yes: You should see her on her motorbike. :P

x Incubus Leo x
Aug 19, 2011, 03:46 AM
Oh, she is! :yes: You should see her on her motorbike. :P

Vroom Vroom?

Nzxt
Aug 19, 2011, 05:48 AM
:sleepy::argh::confused::etongue::nono::ak::ak::ak ::ak::twak::quickdraw::bondage::bash::bondage::chu ck-ball::coffin::chicken::chicken::chicken::chicken:: chicken::chicken::chicken::chicken::chicken::chick en::chicken::chicken::chicken::chicken::chicken::c hicken::chicken::chicken::chicken::chicken::chicke n::chicken:

You may aswell join them. You'd fit in.

Nightmarexlc
Aug 19, 2011, 11:11 PM
My silly question is this: why did everyone make a mass exodus to uni 2? Does Uni 1 smell bad or something? :???:

Purple Lamplight
Aug 19, 2011, 11:13 PM

:-x:-):-o:-o:-?:-?:-?:-?:-?:-?:-?:-?:-?:-?:-P:-P:-)^^;;-):(:argh::argh::argh::argh::argh::rant::rant::rant ::whip::whip::innocent::innocent::roll::roll::eek: :eek::sleep::sleep::sleep::nerd::no::smile::razz:: bored::sad::clown::love::bondage::beer::bash::ligh tning::ice::light::neutral::ground::fire::dark::pe psi::chocolate::penguin::donut::panda::hamster::sa lad::cheese::pandaroll::caterpillar::ketchup::rapp y::cone::cowsleep::santacookie::binkie::turkey::se venup::rabite::mayo::coke::rabite::mayo::coke::mac ::sheep::watermelon::coffee::cheepcheep:

HEADSH0TSCOTT
Aug 19, 2011, 11:15 PM
I lol'd. Whats with all the emotes? haha.

Feeling a little.. emotional? rofl. :D:D:D

MaggotSai
Aug 19, 2011, 11:18 PM
My silly question is this: why did everyone make a mass exodus to uni 2? Does Uni 1 smell bad or something? :???:

This probably happened when each universe received it's own unique name and everyone saw that universe 1 had "guide" in the title.

Ilikelamp7
Aug 20, 2011, 01:16 PM
Universe 1 wouldn't stop crashing so people started staying in Universe 2. It will never change until Universe 2 crashes for a day.

Scarlet_Starlet
Aug 20, 2011, 06:57 PM
It's like being back on the PC/PS2 server. Everyone used to congregate in Universe 2 there. When I say everyone, I mean the 500 or so people that hadn't already cancelled their sub but continued to whine like little girls about how bad the game was on the forums.