PDA

View Full Version : Xbox 360 *FIXED* New Char (POLL)

PSU Phere
Aug 17, 2011, 07:47 PM
" Looking to make a new character, just wondering what some people think would be more "enjoyable." I'm not really interested in dps, because I doubt I'm going to take this character as seriously as my 2 mains. (I'll play on them, but they'll probably have mediocre gear.) I just want to have fun on this character. Basically :/ "

I know I have two of the same thing. Sorry admins :( my Internet dropped and the "vote selections" didnt get posted =_=;

Nel
Aug 17, 2011, 09:38 PM
for fun?

I'd say Male newman wartecher

beast wartecher is meh!!
beast acrofighter gets boring rq

TheAstarion
Aug 18, 2011, 08:16 AM
Wartecher is fun, but I'd say be a Beast or CAST for it, as it's more of a hurdle for the average newman than a viable, fun class.

Acrofighter has a lot of weapon overlap with WT, so if you end up using, say, twin DBs or something, you get to keep them between classes.

I'd say go with the beast, you have the chance to switch down the line.
Alternatively, CAST Protranser!

PSU Phere
Aug 18, 2011, 03:15 PM
I've got a M Human PT, a F Newman FT, and a F CAST GM. :S I was leaning towards the M-N-WT just for variation, but I would be too tempted to use melee weps and get killed in one hit probably? >,< lol I'm thinking of going with the F-B-AF just because I love cards and I have a set of the PAs at like 11-15 just laying around. I saw a cast AF doing 1300+*3 for their cards :O and I love twin sabers and daggers... What's making tge choice hard is "limit break GI" and the buffs :S

TheAstarion
Aug 18, 2011, 07:42 PM
Well then, make your female beast, as you already have one each of the other three. Aaaand... Acrofighter, because you don't have a dedicated beatstick user!

Wartecher is a melee class, no matter how much dressing up ST tries to do to their techs. Until you get limit breaks, every tech is outdone by melee, even on a newman, with very few exceptions (mother brain's arms). This isn't to say it's not fun to be a newman WT, just... I think Beast is more funner-er. I have 3 Beast WTs between my accounts so I'd know!