PDA

View Full Version : T Mikunas Set

Aleph_0
Aug 18, 2011, 10:44 AM
I've been looking for a reasonably priced Purple/Black Mikunas Set. But haven't found any in the shops. I have a Yellow/Black one that I would be willing to trade, but I know the Purple/Black is slightly more rare so I would be willing to pay a couple mil on top of the trade as well.

If anyone is interested my GT is: Grey Silhouette

Thanks!

Isolde
Aug 18, 2011, 01:26 PM
I've been looking for a reasonably priced Purple/Black Mikunas Set. But haven't found any in the shops. I have a Yellow/Black one that I would be willing to trade, but I know the Purple/Black is slightly more rare so I would be willing to pay a couple mil on top of the trade as well.

If anyone is interested my GT is: Grey Silhouette

Thanks!

There are two purple / black Mikunas Sets: a dark purple / black and a lighter purple / black. If you are talking about the dark purple / black, I am pretty sure I have an extra that I don't need. If you are talking about the lighter purple / black, I can't help you there since I only have 1 that I wear almost all the time. I will be on PSU about 6:00PM Eastern and will look for my extra dark purple / black Mikunas. Would only be looking for cash though since I don't like the way the yellow / black looks on my character. My dark purple / black will be reasonably priced. My GT is Poisd2Strike.

Aleph_0
Aug 18, 2011, 02:53 PM
It's the Dark Purple/Black. Thanks, I should have clarified. I'll be own around then as well so I'll send you a message. Thanks!

Isolde
Aug 18, 2011, 02:59 PM
It's the Dark Purple/Black. Thanks, I should have clarified. I'll be own around then as well so I'll send you a message. Thanks!

Ok. I should be leaving work in about an hour, give or take. Will be on by 6:00PM Eastern tonight.