PDA

View Full Version : im pretty sure psu is rigged

black savage
Aug 19, 2011, 12:40 PM
if your not new to the game you wont get anything im tired of getting on the game and seeing 135k ids with 10^ pallets n stacks n stacks of cash thats so much bs come on only way to make money is grinding but when you spend 35mill on a psycho that was all your money and it breaks 3/10 wtf its ao effn annoying every day i grind 40 weapons plus n im lucky to get maybe one 10/10 with a boost please tell me what im doing wrong

BIG OLAF
Aug 19, 2011, 12:44 PM
It's all luck.

black savage
Aug 19, 2011, 12:45 PM
luck ive been on since 08 n i never ever got anything good and when i did i got dumb fakes saying they will hack me if i dont give it to them its dumb sega needs to fix the system

BIG OLAF
Aug 19, 2011, 12:46 PM
Then you have bad luck. So do I.

str898mustang
Aug 19, 2011, 12:51 PM
Buying Meseta doesn't require luck

black savage
Aug 19, 2011, 01:03 PM
thats another thing why cant people play game legit glitching grinders for 24 hours n buying money all it does is ruin game i seen a girl other day 30143460 or close to it 10/10 adc 10/10 adc 10/10 final impact 10/10 spread needle 10/10 killer elite 10/10 killer elite how with in a week you cant get to a 100+ and rich not possible really white beast dont even give that much exp n i messaged her saying got a diff account she said no just started wtf

zombiemoshpit84
Aug 19, 2011, 01:19 PM
thats another thing why cant people play game legit glitching grinders for 24 hours n buying money all it does is ruin game i seen a girl other day 30143460 or close to it 10/10 adc 10/10 adc 10/10 final impact 10/10 spread needle 10/10 killer elite 10/10 killer elite how with in a week you cant get to a 100+ and rich not possible really white beast dont even give that much exp n i messaged her saying got a diff account she said no just started wtf

these are just a few of the reasons i quit psu. try psp2 you might like it.

Powder Keg
Aug 19, 2011, 02:28 PM
Some people buy meseta, but honestly compared to back when the game was first released, it's ridiculously easy to get good equipment in such a small time. When I joined 360 after PC/PS2 closed I made it back to where I was in way less than half the time.

black savage
Aug 19, 2011, 04:03 PM
whats there to hunt any more nothing hunt adahna units or what ever not worth much hunt granahodoras not worth much hunt lavis did over 500 runs n did not get one but people do 20 n get one come on the game is garbage from the new people get game n drop prices

x Incubus Leo x
Aug 19, 2011, 04:24 PM
if your not new to the game you wont get anything im tired of getting on the game and seeing 135k ids with 10^ pallets n stacks n stacks of cash thats so much bs come on only way to make money is grinding but when you spend 35mill on a psycho that was all your money and it breaks 3/10 wtf its ao effn annoying every day i grind 40 weapons plus n im lucky to get maybe one 10/10 with a boost please tell me what im doing wrong

Buying Meseta doesn't require luck

whats there to hunt any more nothing hunt adahna units or what ever not worth much hunt granahodoras not worth much hunt lavis did over 500 runs n did not get one but people do 20 n get one come on the game is garbage from the new people get game n drop prices

Better to just save up your meseta until the grind increase hit and prices go down by almost a third for everything. i saves up 35gbs and was able to get a full pallet the second the increase hit.
for the ppl that buy meseta that their problem, if they want to convert real money to meseta then be my guest, come buy some stuff out of my shop. i had a lvl 20 run into my shop and brought all 4 of my 10/10 Dadajinjic yesterday for 70mil each like it was no tomorrow. i wasn't one to question where it got the meseta from being a 140k i just cared about I'm walking away happy with it's meseta.

Traize
Aug 20, 2011, 06:24 AM
I understand the frustration, but if you let these things get to you, surely you're just ruining your own experience? For me the joy of the game is playing with "friends" I've made through the game, getting to chat with new and interesting people. Obviously that doesn't appeal to all, but I've seen a few of these kind of threads and I just feel like people are robbing themselves by getting so bothered.

Of course, its your game to play your way. That's the point.

Scarlet_Starlet
Aug 20, 2011, 07:01 PM
Some people buy meseta, but honestly compared to back when the game was first released, it's ridiculously easy to get good equipment in such a small time. When I joined 360 after PC/PS2 closed I made it back to where I was in way less than half the time.

This ^^^

Zerolimit
Aug 20, 2011, 08:04 PM
The people who ahve the most fun in the game are the people who play with there friends and hunt and grind their stuff themselves. In my experience on the JP (where the 10/10 rustlerod is just amazing) and the US (with there fancy caducieeses [bad spelling]) I have broken 14 Akasuki In's and 12 spred needles down to 0/7, but i still have fun and play with friends that dont mind. I think you should get yourself some of them

Keilyn
Aug 20, 2011, 08:29 PM
I care a lot about time itself.

Everytime I see players amass a small fortune of meseta in psujp and see how hard players work for their equipment, just so 2 weeks later GC releases equipment with higher Percentages and Stats. Its not the paying of GC by newbs to get killer equipment that pisses me off,

but the fact that in such equipment coming out, it obsoletes your time and effort and makes it wasted.

Of course pardon for sounding like an Ass, but why do people spend so much money on GC to a game that doesnt even have PvP? When PSO-2 comes out it will compete vs PC games and if SEGA throws that cash shop around, most players will go to games with PvP.

PSO-2 will be die-hard phantasy star fanatics, beam em up fanatics and people who couldn't cut it in a PC PvP game and chose to go to PSO-2.