PDA

View Full Version : Characters and types

xxianmxx
Aug 19, 2011, 01:59 PM
I want to make a new Character so i was wondering which char. and type would be the best or the most fun to use?

Aleph_0
Aug 19, 2011, 03:54 PM
'best' and 'most fun' are relative terms. best at what? most fun to who? do you like guns? swords? magic? are you keen on being a jack of all trades or do you prefer a more focused path? are you prone to fits of rage where you turn into an enormous beast? or does your cell phone also summon weapons from space?

help us help you, mate.

Selphea
Aug 19, 2011, 06:43 PM
XBox or JP PC?

xxianmxx
Aug 20, 2011, 02:54 AM
xbox 360

xxianmxx
Aug 20, 2011, 02:56 AM
Dosent matter to me i like it all but i want a really fun char to play with. im getting bored of mine. I would prefer tech or guns tho.

xxianmxx
Aug 20, 2011, 02:59 AM
XBox or JP PC?

xbox 360

xxianmxx
Aug 20, 2011, 03:00 AM
'best' and 'most fun' are relative terms. best at what? most fun to who? do you like guns? swords? magic? are you keen on being a jack of all trades or do you prefer a more focused path? are you prone to fits of rage where you turn into an enormous beast? or does your cell phone also summon weapons from space?

help us help you, mate.

Dosent matter to me i like it all but i want a really fun char to play with. im getting bored of mine. I would prefer tech or guns tho

TheAstarion
Aug 20, 2011, 04:44 AM
Fun, fun, fun...

CAST Protranser. Starts out horribad weak, becomes average after not too long, ends up on par with the better gunners at the higher levels. Has EX traps to help you kill through the lower levels, and to shut down entire rooms full of monsters at any level. Aaaaand... the traps charge the SUV pretty quickly too.

If you wanna go with techs, it's a Newman Masterforce. Female. Anyone else is weaker in some way; Fortetecher has like 1 or 2 more TP at level 180 but casts slower and has lower spell levels. Acrotecher, weaker, same speed, lower spells. Wartecher and Guntecher aren't really techers; thery're fighters and gunners respectively, with spells in their off-hand. Beware though, those spells take buttlong to level up mostly.

xxianmxx
Aug 20, 2011, 09:36 AM
Fun, fun, fun...

CAST Protranser. Starts out horribad weak, becomes average after not too long, ends up on par with the better gunners at the higher levels. Has EX traps to help you kill through the lower levels, and to shut down entire rooms full of monsters at any level. Aaaaand... the traps charge the SUV pretty quickly too.

If you wanna go with techs, it's a Newman Masterforce. Female. Anyone else is weaker in some way; Fortetecher has like 1 or 2 more TP at level 180 but casts slower and has lower spell levels. Acrotecher, weaker, same speed, lower spells. Wartecher and Guntecher aren't really techers; thery're fighters and gunners respectively, with spells in their off-hand. Beware though, those spells take buttlong to level up mostly.

i willl def try that out next thanks for the help. Message me if you want to play sometime. Gt TaintToStinky