PDA

View Full Version : Protranser

xxianmxx
Aug 20, 2011, 06:09 PM
I was wondering if anyone could tell me/show me some good weapons for a protranser. Msg my Gt TaintToStinky

Vintasticvin
Aug 20, 2011, 09:16 PM
if yer like me and leveling the class you best stick to ranged (paralyze and freeze, maybe earth for the casters) since our stats ge nerfed but become beastly as the class lvl rises :3 and dont ferget your traps!

oG Epik
Aug 20, 2011, 09:47 PM
Good weps shotguns,bows,axes(for TA's) knuckles Grenades are great for bosses and spears :) have a nice day

x Incubus Leo x
Aug 21, 2011, 02:42 AM
Bows, Shotguns, and Lasers for Damage over time and effects,
Spears and Knuckles for quick hits of large amount of damage,
then a saber and a pistol for your basic everyday needs.

TheAstarion
Aug 21, 2011, 10:02 AM
Saber and pistol for their low requirements as you level up, Rising Strike is a nice utility move. I ditch these once I can equip what I want.

I use knuckles for my single melee weapon. All four PAs have their uses, but Bogga Robado is my favourite. I personally use the Gudda Iggac for its massive accuracy, but any is fine. Drill Knuckles are a nice substitute.

Shotguns are the bread and butter of any gunner class, learn to love them. Use at range to tag many dudes in a party, or up close to dish out the hurt to a single target.

Lasers, bows and grenades are all pretty situational, lasers take the longest to level with dedication. All useful.

For bullets for all guns... Get all elements for the shotgun first of all. Laser cannons you can get away with just the ones you use the most (dark for WB, light for SEED missions, and ice to freeze anything else). Bows you can get away with just dark & fire (best damage over time from status effects if you're soloing) but the others have good SEs too. Grenades... I just went with Duranga. Ice is fine too, as the only boss it's not doing at least normal damage against is De Rol Le, and you won't be doing brilliantly with grenades against him anyway.

Later on you'll have all bullets for everything, but this is just to get you started. Any melee weapon is fine as long as you focus in it; lots of people like spears for Majarra, some people like swords, they're a little underpowered but they're due for a boost if the Japanese schedule is anything to go by these days.

Aaaaaand... EX traps! You can also stack things like a Virus G before a Freeze EX, or a Burn G before a Stun EX so you can pile on the G trap's status effect damage while the EX trap does its damage over time. Not a lot of people bother with this these days though. Also if you switch to anything while an EX trap is active, it cancels the trap and wastes it.

After all that, have fun! My GT is The Astarion if you wanna play sometime; I'm on JP PSU more often nowadays though.