PDA

View Full Version : My art...

Pirrip
Aug 20, 2011, 09:42 PM
... has been featured on the website of one of the Anime Conventions I go to every year in the southeast US. ^^ I'm very excited about it, donchaknow.

http://awa-con.com/

Sayara
Aug 21, 2011, 09:12 AM
Ey good job fella!

Outrider
Aug 21, 2011, 11:54 AM
Awesome, congrats!

HAYABUSA-FMW-
Aug 23, 2011, 01:33 PM
Yes, cool!

Get slight bit more attention from them animu game freekz! who would most otherwise ignore them good artsman and think the scary every minute over the top weirdo reactions by ninja kids characters are "Just like me! I do those too!"

Whoops, soapbox badjoke point the finger tangent.

But, to turn it back around: that one bad art front page of a AUS con's website scared W0lB0T from even going with the plan being just to make fun of the weirdoe-weabuus.

More text, quick storytime:
[spoiler-box]This one girl went up to the featured DevArt color layer master table poster glossy print paper seller to trash talk the Avatar Airbizenders stuff he had on display. "I hate this series, since its American" Me, art dude, and his sister all tried to school her on "Whatchu talkin' bout? Its Korean!"

"-U DUMBIXH!!" optional but was prob a situation where that fits best-

Probably didn't stick. Don't pull the curtain about the Simpsons and other American shows either then to some people.[/spoiler-box]

Outrider
Aug 23, 2011, 02:13 PM
This one girl went up to the featured DevArt color layer master table poster glossy print paper seller to trash talk the Avatar Airbizenders stuff he had on display. "I hate this series, since its American" Me, art dude, and his sister all tried to school her on "Whatchu talkin' bout? Its Korean!"

Yeah, oftentimes anime fans are just the worst.

NegaTsukasa
Aug 23, 2011, 09:35 PM
congrats!