PDA

View Full Version : Price Check 50% Dark 3/10 Shide-Misaki

Isolde
Aug 22, 2011, 08:54 AM
I'm looking for a price check on a 50% Dark 3/10 Shide-Misaki. I am usually on PSU after 6:00 PM Eastern. I can be reached via the forum or my shop BB, or via my Xbox Live GT: Poisd2strike. Thanks for looking.

DPShiro
Aug 22, 2011, 10:28 AM
I'm looking for a price check on a 50% Dark 3/10 Shide-Misaki. I am usually on PSU after 6:00 PM Eastern. I can be reached via the forum or my shop BB, or via my Xbox Live GT: Poisd2strike. Thanks for looking.

Several have been 80-stacked, so around there.

Screamforvengance
Aug 22, 2011, 11:29 AM
Don't stack it shiro wants to buy it and grind it for a stack, there's a reason there are NO unbroken 50% shide misaki in the shop.
Inaccurate price check shiro.

Gt: Kiddash

Isolde
Aug 22, 2011, 11:29 AM
Several have been 80-stacked, so around there.

Thanks for the info. I was thinking it was worth 80-stack, but I wasn't sure. I will probably just stack it in my shop tonight and see what offers I get for it.

DPShiro
Aug 22, 2011, 01:03 PM
Don't stack it shiro wants to buy it and grind it for a stack, there's a reason there are NO unbroken 50% shide misaki in the shop.
Inaccurate price check shiro.

Gt: Kiddash

I have already bought all elements and don't need anymore. And there have been TONS of them from 80-stack that i didn't buy and that was up for days and days. Please get your facts straight before posting bs, oki? :)

The reason there is no ones in the shops is mostly because FM, GM, MF or AF can't equip them.

Isolde, please do as you see fit, i was only trying to help.