PDA

View Full Version : Xbox 360 Maintenance for August 25th

DPShiro
Aug 22, 2011, 05:02 PM
Attention, GUARDIANS!

We will have a maintenance this week for PSU.

I will provide more details as soon as I am able but here's a quick look at the update for this week:

+Weapon rewards from The Great Arms Race!
+New GUARDIANS Advanced Mission: World of Illusion /R

I don't yet know what's up with the Grind Boost but I already made it clear that we really want to have the Grind/Luck boosts cover the weapon awards. :) I can't just say "we really want" for anything and have it happen but in this case it sounds like we'll at least be extending the boost, but I don't have confirmation yet. Anyway, I'll post more when I know!

As for World of Illusion /R -- I don't know what everyone else's feelings on this one are, or how you liked it as part of the Mission Carnival, but this was one of the most fun missions I've played in a while, maybe since Temple of Traps. I know many of us have different interests with the game but I like seeing what they're able to do with this engine and the limits of level design, and I played this one some with our QA peeps -- I found it to be genuinely challenging and fun, and I'm excited to see a different kind of mission thrown into the mix. Hopefully some of you enjoy it too :)

^^^^^

Ilikelamp7
Aug 22, 2011, 05:04 PM
I really hope this mission turns out to be as challenging as it looks.

Chibi_psu
Aug 22, 2011, 05:17 PM
They still have no power on the server....lol i think i havent missed anything new

DragonForce
Aug 22, 2011, 10:01 PM
So how many reskins are gonna drop in WoI/R?

x Incubus Leo x
Aug 22, 2011, 10:20 PM
So how many reskins are gonna drop in WoI/R?

By the look of it, Possibly 4. (Skull Cross, Accordion Whip, Garland, and Crazy Galactis)
I bet the Crazy Galactis are going to be the main one getting reskinned...

HappyPenguin
Aug 22, 2011, 10:24 PM
So far the "Unique* double saber from the rare mission's name changed twice on psupedia and i cant wait to see are new unique "Reskins" weapons

Lumpen Thingy
Aug 23, 2011, 03:01 AM
reskins FTW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

DPShiro
Aug 23, 2011, 08:10 AM
Ok, the JP website shows that we will be getting the 3000 AMP cap. :)

It also says that the 3* luck and grind boost will last until September 9th! (two more weeks) :)

This sounds good^

TheAstarion
Aug 23, 2011, 09:48 AM
I think the Accordion Whip was only added to De Rol Le when JP got Awoken Serpent S3. Dunno about others though.

It'd be a really cool update if AMP weren't so hard to get, in large quantities, quickly, and without a dedicated team of people who aren't idiots who get bored after 25 minutes and go back to WB.

GAR rewards are nice though.

Chibi_psu
Aug 23, 2011, 10:44 AM
http://xbox360.phantasystaruniverse.jp/news/wis/?mode=view&id=521
update info up

Patmaster
Aug 23, 2011, 10:50 AM
Yeah, I don't like it too that you can't really do some decent runs in GAM with a party. After about 3 or 4 runs, they all run away and get back to W/B which sucks...

I am really looking forward to the 3000 AMP cap and the new mission. I love to run the GAM and build my char for that. :)

Really wonder how the new skins will work out.