PDA

View Full Version : Best build for force user.

Kingboo904
Aug 22, 2011, 11:04 PM
Ok I'm new to this game but i'am already in love with the force type any tips?

ashley50
Aug 22, 2011, 11:13 PM
Nuumahn

Midori Oku
Aug 22, 2011, 11:20 PM
When you say force class, do you mean Masterforce, Fortetecher, or Acrotecher?

Serephim
Aug 23, 2011, 12:25 AM
...i didn't know you could do "BUILDS" on this game : 3

Halcyote
Aug 23, 2011, 12:32 AM
One thing you learn in PSU is that the concept of builds in this game doesn't exist.

If you're doing anything other than throwing fire spells, then you're a male Cast.
If you're throwing spells, you're a female Newman.

vertigo
Aug 23, 2011, 12:32 AM
I'd say start out as Fortetecher Newman and level your techs, buff and damage, at least to 31~. Healthy foundation. ^^v

Serephim
Aug 23, 2011, 12:39 AM
If you're not doing anything other than winning, then you're a male Cast.
If you're dying, you're a female Newman.

fixed for great truth

unicorn
Aug 23, 2011, 01:07 AM
Its common knowledge by now that Newman is the best for pure attack techs.

If you only want to use attack techs, then you'd want to be a Masterforce.

If you want to focus on support techs and melee, then you'd want to be an Acrotecher.

If you want strong support, and strong techs, then you'd want to be a Fortetecher.

Guntecher and Wartecher suck with offensive techs (360, WT is actually pretty damn good with them on JP server). They are basic support types too, not for parties that need a nurse.

You honestly only want to be a Newman for Masterforce and Fortetecher (Wartecher for JP server is pretty good too).

Acrotecher, Guntecher, and Wartecher are better for everyone else tbh. And specifically, CAST is the best at all of those.

Gender does not matter anymore. Only for Beasts because they have different animations in Nanoblast (and male Beast has a better attack pattern). Theres a small, irrelevant damage gap between male/females, but the game is easy that its irrelevant. Gender played a bigger role in PSU vanilla.

Midori Oku
Aug 23, 2011, 04:05 AM
Its common knowledge by now that Newman is the best for pure attack techs.

He did just buy the game yesterday. >__________>

TheAstarion
Aug 23, 2011, 07:21 AM
Yep yep.

If you want to have spells as a backup and to be able to do other things, then Acrotecher (Force lv5, Ranger lv3) is a nice type to go with. Anyone does well in this class, because the biggest thing about it is the buffs, which help the entire party, and can get all the way up to max level 50. Any race makes a good Acrotecher, Newmans have the best techs, Beasts have the strongest melee, CAST have the best accuracy and strong melee (better balance) and humans... well, they're not as good.

Only play human if you only ever plan to have one character ever. They're not the worst at anything but they're never the best either.

For pure attack spells, there's Masterforce. It's a long slog to get to it though; you need Force level 10 and hunter level 3 to get both Fortetecher and Wartecher unlocked, then you need to get Wartecher and Fortetecher both to level 10 before you can be Masterforce. It's well worth it though if you want to do the best spells!

Masterforce isn't like Acrotecher though; they have almost no support skills, and rely completely on attack spells. So, Newman is the only way to go for them really.

Oh, and Acrotecher and Masterforce both have a casting speed boost built in, which stacks with the speed boost head slot items. These are a must!

Message me if you want a hand getting up in the levels; I'm usually available at some point nearly every day.

unicorn
Aug 23, 2011, 05:15 PM
He did just buy the game yesterday. >__________>

And how am I supposed to know this?

I wasn't being a smartass about it though, just stated it since everyone else was stating it.

Either way, the game says Newmans are the best with attack techs in its description.