PDA

View Full Version : New Facebook announcement?

Arkios
Aug 23, 2011, 12:05 AM
Can anyone translate this? This just got posted on the PSO2 Facebook page:

皆さん、こんにちは!
二日間続いたαテストが先週無事終了いたしました。
参加して下さった皆さん、ご協力ありがとうございましたっ!
二日目には時間も延長し、追加当選の皆さんをお迎えしての実施。一斉ログイン検証も行い、収穫も多い一日で した!:D

...週も開けた私は、皆さんからいただいた感想やご意見を読み続けています。
総数はなんと5000件以上!今もなお、続々とご意見をいただいております。ありがとうございますっ!せっ かく皆さんが時間を割いて書いてくださったご意見、ご要望、決して無駄にはいたしませんっ!( キリッ)

私自身、テストに参加し感じた点も多くありました。
まずはきちんと頂いたご意見を整理して、対応できる箇所、難しい箇所を明確にし、その結果を皆さんにお知ら せしてゆきたいなぁと思っています。
(いつにもなく真面目に書いてしまいました)

そして数時間後、αテスト3日目が開始されます!どうぞよろしくお願いいたします!

HeartBreak301
Aug 23, 2011, 12:06 AM
Google translate go!

Hello friends!
We successfully completed the test lasted for two days last week - α.
Everyone who has participated, Arigatougozaimashi standing cooperation!
The second day, extending the time, everyone has welcomed the implementation of additional winners. Also carried out simultaneous login verification, and often in a single day harvest! : D ... I also opened the week, we continue to read your comments and feedback we received from everyone. What a total over 5,000! Even now, we have gotten one after another and opinions. Zaimasutsu us Thanks! Feedback Kudasatta taking the time to write your writing directly, request, We will in vain watts! (Crisp) myself, I felt there were many points can participate in the test. Comments received to organize the first well, where you can respond, to clarify difficult points, and I think everyone Yukitai to let us know the results. (I write without seriously than ever) and after a few hours, will begin testing on day 3 α! Thank you!

•Col•
Aug 23, 2011, 12:16 AM
So basically, they're just thanking everyone for participating in the alpha last week, and they're going over the comments people made about the game.

Nitro Vordex
Aug 23, 2011, 02:06 AM
Yeah, let's not watch the Facebook page for everything. It's just going ot be thanks and asking for "Likes" for a while.

relentless
Aug 23, 2011, 04:14 AM
They actually posted the same in English afterwards:

Hello everyone,

We have successfully completed α test twice :) Thank you for joined our test.During the test without any major defects, that really good !!

well, I am keeping reading comments about α test during all day.
We almost got 5000 opinion :O that`s a lot !!!

we will check all opinion and We want to try to improvement of game`s quality.
α Test Day 3 will start after few more hours. Please keep follow us! :D♥

landman
Aug 23, 2011, 12:30 PM
I see they also used google to translate what they wanted to say lol

Arkios
Aug 23, 2011, 01:12 PM
Hey, at least they're catering to their English speaking fans. That counts for something, I suppose.

Serephim
Aug 23, 2011, 02:18 PM
mmm delicious engrish

SELENNA
Aug 23, 2011, 02:30 PM
Arigatougozaimashi standing cooperation!

lol