PDA

View Full Version : i need the s rank crossbow

apex
Aug 23, 2011, 06:27 AM
please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please Let the fighgunners use the S Rank crossbow it makes since they are part gunner part fighter its the perfect weapon for them guntecher dont even need it why would you use it when you could use a spell or a rifle you wouldnt so its pointless for them to have but it is a great weapon in the hands of a fighgunner it would be the perfect you could take the single pistol away and replace it with the S Rank crossbow and knowone would care its the right thing to do please not the grenade launcher it suck for my class i have been a fighgunner since day one the only thing my class is missins is the S Rank crossbow please make it happen or at least think about my points

Ilikelamp7
Aug 23, 2011, 03:00 PM
You are aware this is a fan-made website right?

ashley50
Aug 23, 2011, 03:32 PM
Sorry, that ain't gonna happen here OP.

Phinalphantasy
Aug 24, 2011, 04:09 PM
I really don't want to have to say all the things wrong with the OP's post.
So in short, no, OP. Just no.

oG Epik
Aug 24, 2011, 04:48 PM
please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please Let the fighgunners use the S Rank crossbow it makes since they are part gunner part fighter its the perfect weapon for them guntecher dont even need it why would you use it when you could use a spell or a rifle you wouldnt so its pointless for them to have but it is a great weapon in the hands of a fighgunner it would be the perfect you could take the single pistol away and replace it with the S Rank crossbow and knowone would care its the right thing to do please not the grenade launcher it suck for my class i have been a fighgunner since day one the only thing my class is missins is the S Rank crossbow please make it happen or at least think about my points

My question is regardless of what type of the game it is like its so old no changes like this will ever me made

darkante
Aug 24, 2011, 11:09 PM
Wrong place bud. Take it up at the official site.

apex
Aug 29, 2011, 02:35 AM
thank you i did not know that

TheAstarion
Aug 29, 2011, 05:00 AM
If they did every stupid thing someone wanted, Guntechers would have things, Wartechers would have things, Fighgunners would have LESS things because they're the most OP of the hybrids. and Protransers would eat rainbows and fart butterflies.

Fighgunner is OP as it is. Go back to bed.