PDA

View Full Version : It's time

o.w.w.a.y. I phantom
Aug 23, 2011, 02:14 PM
So after a long and hectic 6 months it's time to dust off the old gamecube however upon doing this I discovered my memory card is gone :(
Looks like I'll start a new this time with friends :) me and my roomate and another of our friends can't wait and would like a suggestion on a 3 man/woman team you think would be good
Up for any suggestions considering the only character we have all really played was the RAcast

MasterSpark
Aug 23, 2011, 03:40 PM
Since there's three of you it should add to the fun if you all went with a different main character class -- that is, one hunter, one ranger and one force. It'll give you a good group dynamic and also help you divide rare items easier.

Crazyleo
Aug 23, 2011, 06:15 PM
Since there's three of you it should add to the fun if you all went with a different main character class -- that is, one hunter, one ranger and one force. It'll give you a good group dynamic and also help you divide rare items easier.

Have to agree with MasterSpark here. And for the one who chooses to play a Ranger type, give a Ramarl a shot. (I made it to Ultimate on a Ramarl)

o.w.w.a.y. I phantom
Aug 23, 2011, 06:50 PM
So after talking with my friends I think I'm the only one switching off from a ranger :/
I think the 3 classes will be HUnewearl, RAmar, and a RAcast should work decently

Claire 56
Oct 26, 2011, 09:26 PM
yeah and if one of them was a hucaseal they could be a gun and a sword worked for me :)