PDA

View Full Version : Tech lvling

DeathDragon2332
Aug 23, 2011, 05:32 PM
Ok so I just started my techer on JP and I was wondering what the best place to lvl Techs are since we have a PA boost. I have no idea where 2 go on JP for this. So thankyou in advance.

XbikXBd
Aug 23, 2011, 05:37 PM
Ok so I just started my techer on JP and I was wondering what the best place to lvl Techs are since we have a PA boost. I have no idea where 2 go on JP for this. So thankyou in advance.

ill help are you on?

Lucidia
Aug 23, 2011, 05:44 PM
I've spammed Sakura Blast while levelling techs for everything except fire, which I levelled on Scarred Planet since the first spawns are pretty numerous and the area is small enough to nail them all with multi-hit spells.

DeathDragon2332
Aug 23, 2011, 06:46 PM
Kk ty.

Nel
Aug 23, 2011, 06:53 PM
seed express s3

or this R mission.. someone plz help

DeathDragon2332
Aug 23, 2011, 06:58 PM
A couple people told me UP/R is that 1 ur referring 2.

Ezodagrom
Aug 23, 2011, 07:23 PM
A good place to lvl up techs for lazy people (like me) is Plains Overlord, when using the safe spots.

Little Misha
Aug 23, 2011, 09:14 PM
A good place to lvl up techs for lazy people (like me) is Plains Overlord, when using the safe spots.

Noob corner ftw! ♥ I use those spots for my Dam spells. ;____________;
Keeps me safe for my little 1-11 Dam spells!

I've spammed Sakura Blast while levelling techs for everything except fire, which I levelled on Scarred Planet since the first spawns are pretty numerous and the area is small enough to nail them all with multi-hit spells.

I actually really like this! I might try this out for my higher spells and all. ♥

Must get to all 50 spells. @_____________________@!!!

vertigo
Aug 23, 2011, 10:58 PM
I personally use Sakura Blast for most of my techs as well. Almost all to 40 :D... I'm dreading leveling my Dam- spells there though. Everything moves around so much and I can't always reach the monsters from some of the 'safe spots'.
...What would be the best place to level those? I'm 360 btw. /sadface

ZER0 DX
Aug 23, 2011, 11:31 PM
Entrusted Defense would be the best place to do it if you don't mind spending GC since it has a PA boost as well, so essentially you're getting two stacking PA boosts. Makes leveling techs easy, got Grants and Regrants to 30 in just two runs.

DeathDragon2332
Aug 24, 2011, 12:49 AM
The PA boost doesnt Stack. Thats what 1 of my friends tried and it didnt stack he said. And Vertigo the best place for Dam techs on 360 is Prob Seed Express.