PDA

View Full Version : Unsafe Passage/R

PSW4L
Aug 24, 2011, 01:08 AM
I've been trying to solo this to get boosters and it's just too hard for me. What's a good class to use for soloing this? Or is it just easier to hunt boosters at Forrest Infiltration? At least with Unsafe Passage I would get AMP each time.

desturel
Aug 24, 2011, 01:33 AM
I do it solo as Gunmaster mainly, but the "easiest" class overall is probably Acrofighter. Slicers for the Pannon, Galdeen, and Delsaban. Burn Trap G and Assault Crush or Renzan Seidan-ga for the Dilnazen and Seed-Venas. Kyumeisei-shiki for healing. Fighmaster would be able to kill things quicker (Spiral Dance/Tornado Dance/Dus Robado), but healing would be a pain. I guess you could use a Chainsawd+ with Tornado Break on the Galdeen/Pannon or Gravity Break for the large creatures, but again, that's probably not the easiest method and the Slami on block 1 could cause problems unless you are use to fighting them as fighmaster.

I've also done it as Masterforce, but Burning Shot as a Gunmaster or setting down a burn trap as an Acrofighter is much quicker than tossing foie at the Seed-Venas.

The Drop rate of Boosters on Forest Infiltration is horrible. You'll find more Adahna Units in my experience (not that Adahna Units are bad).

PSW4L
Aug 26, 2011, 02:51 PM
Thanks for the advice. How do you heal as gunmaster though? Those healing spots?

Midori Oku
Aug 26, 2011, 05:07 PM
Masterforce.

desturel
Aug 26, 2011, 05:36 PM
Masterforce.

Burning Shot > foie
Barada Yoga > nosdiga

A masterforce run was averaging 20~25 minutes depending on how quickly foie applied. A gunmaster run was averaging 15 minutes, plus you can use G traps.

Thanks for the advice. How do you heal as gunmaster though? Those healing spots?

I don't heal as Gunmaster. You can make it through that run without taking any damage pretty easily as a Gunmaster or Masterforce. Just have Photon Barrier as your shield style (nullifies the constant damage) and learn how to fight Dilnazen without getting hit and you're Golden.

Midori Oku
Aug 26, 2011, 08:40 PM
A masterforce run was averaging 20~25 minutes depending on how quickly foie applied.

lol I solo it in 15-17min as MF. To each is own I guess.

Here is pic I took of a 16min run for the Time Attack thread.

http://i752.photobucket.com/albums/xx165/Nightwolf114/Image66.jpg

desturel
Aug 30, 2011, 01:01 PM
lol I solo it in 15-17min as MF. To each is own I guess.

Here is pic I took of a 16min run for the Time Attack thread.

I don't time attack, I pick stuff up when I do runs. Also your "time attack" time is slower than my average "I pick everything up" Gunmaster time. A person who time attacks gunmaster could probably do it in 10 minutes. You can put up your fastest time vs. my average times anytime.

BTW, I'm still waiting for your "I beat your average Gunmaster time with my fully maxed out MF (http://www.pso-world.com/forums/showthread.php?t=188978&page=5)" Demons Above time attack. The last I heard from you, you were still off my time by 2 minutes.

PSW4L
Aug 31, 2011, 12:51 AM
Thanks for the advice guys. I tried as Acrofighter and Masterforce and had a hard time with both. lol Any tips on what to do against the gaozorans? They kill me in one hit with that foie and when there's two it's really tough for me.

Anna_Wren
Aug 31, 2011, 01:03 AM
Try using cards or mechguns on them. Also, Acrofighter should have range choices for those as well. Acrotecher has both and can heal with Resta, so try that class next.

SnowfoxZero
Aug 31, 2011, 06:51 AM
This may be noobish, but wouldn't a force character be the "best" because of resta?

Midori Oku
Aug 31, 2011, 09:22 AM
You can put up your fastest time vs. my average times anytime.

lol wut? What's your "average times" on other missions? Examples, Seed Express, Electronic Brain, Distant Memory, Stolen Weapon, Duel Sentinel, etc......

Btw, I was not comparing my MF time to your GM time. I was comparing my MF time vs your MF time. Read the quote.

Oh, and I never said that I could beat your DA S3 time as MF. I just said I was not that far off.

Edit: Can you by chance tell me who you are in game?

Cloudstrife xx
Aug 31, 2011, 10:40 AM
lol wut? What's your "average times" on other missions? Examples, Seed Express, Electronic Brain, Distant Memory, Stolen Weapon, Duel Sentinel, etc......

Btw, I was not comparing my MF time to your GM time. I was comparing my MF time vs your MF time. Read the quote.

Oh, and I never said that I could beat your DA S3 time as MF. I just said I was not that far off.

Edit: Can you by chance tell me who you are in game?

Alica L. Malvin thats one of their character names as i remember this is same person who tried to say maylee fury was better on carriguines at dark satelite over Tornado Dance i which i quickly proved him wrong with this video [video=youtube;TwmR9GjbzHE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ibm_Cq5j134"]How fast can Fighgunner tornado Dance kill first 2 Carriguines? - YouTube[/url] and here is his video one you can see its much slower than my method and two he takes a break near the end when hes meant to be proving a point??? [url]http://www.pso-world.com/forums/showthread.php?p=2521570#post2521570 ("http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TwmR9GjbzHE[/video)

I have seen him post some garbage during Absolute zero aswell Ignore him Midori you are wasting your time

desturel
Aug 31, 2011, 12:49 PM
Alica L. Malvin thats one of their character names as i remember this is same person who tried to say maylee fury was better on carriguines

I said Maylee fury was EASIER to which you said Tornado Dance was FASTER which I never disagreed which. I said easier, you post a video of you beating my time by dying 4 times while using Tornado Dance. Dying while using Tornado Dance doesn't lend credence to your statement that it is easier to use than Mayalee Fury.

Speed does not equal ease. Perhaps you can buy a dictionary to learn the difference?

desturel
Aug 31, 2011, 01:23 PM
This is just a general statement, but sometimes I wonder if the time attackers on this forum will ever understand what I'm talking about when I state something is "easier" for a new player to do. They constantly fire back with "well this way is faster"! What does this mean for a new player? They can try to do everything quickly, but there is a good possibility of them failing because they don't have the experience in the game, the PA levels or the equipment to be able to complete the "quick" tasks.

I'll give a non-PSU example.

A person who is new at hiking comes to a river with a strong current and asks what to do. I come over with a map and say "there's a bridge about a half hour's walk away from here that we can use to cross safely". Then the Time Attacker says, "that guy is an idiot, you can ford the river (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ford_%28crossing%29) at the low point just 5 minutes walk from here!".

So we both go about showing our methods for completing the task of crossing the river. I go to the bridge and they ford the river at the low point. They make it to the other side first and say "see, I told you so! Fording the river was the easier method" completely ignoring the fact that they are soaking wet and they had to toss out some of the provisions in their back pack because they became soaked in the river water" Meanwhile I took an extra 50 minutes to get to the same spot, but I'm still dry and clean and have all of my provisions in tact.

While this stupid infighting is occurring, the new guy gets fed up at the bickering and goes back home to enjoy a pizza on the sofa.

chaos-shadow
Sep 1, 2011, 10:17 AM
This is just a general statement, but sometimes I wonder if the time attackers on this forum will ever understand what I'm talking about when I state something is "easier" for a new player to do.

+1 for this post. I appreciate this. /nod