Too rude to post here...

Here is the swear filter from the Alpha client:

http://tinyurl.com/pso2-mofo

Noel Vermillion
Aug 24, 2011, 05:33 AM
Excuse me, how is "Jew" an expletive -__-'

yoshiblue
Aug 24, 2011, 05:36 AM
How wasn't "Jew" an offensive word. People today say it as often as the F bomb or to replace the word "gay".

Selphea
Aug 24, 2011, 05:55 AM
So I can imagine being in a party that's being owned by killer pig monsters that look like Distovas:

"We need to nip the problem in the butt - when I turn the knob just toss some fireballs or prick a few holes into those pieces of pork before they start to bite!"

becomes

"We need to %^* the problem in the &*^% - when I turn the ^*&^ just *&#@ some fireballs or @#*# a few holes into those pieces of &**# before they start to *&#*!"

Yay Sega :wacko:

Zaix
Aug 24, 2011, 05:58 AM
Who really talks like that though?

Selphea
Aug 24, 2011, 06:09 AM
Not in such high density, but I could be talking about Johnny *!@#'s latest movie

Or how De Rol Le is being a @##$^ flying out of range all the time
Or how detailed the *^&*s growing in Forest 1 are
Or maybe a joke about how Forces are really nurses who should stick to first !@#.
Or maybe I made a typo of the &%&^&@ needed for crafting

It just looks to me like there's a lack of communication between the Japanese developers and the English speakers in SoA for determining what should be in the chat filter for SoA's version

Noel Vermillion
Aug 24, 2011, 06:10 AM
How wasn't "Jew" an offensive word. People today say it as often as the F bomb or to replace the word "gay".

Gay isn't an expletive either :/ I find it stupid how the word Jew is bad but if you called someone a "filthy christian" it would be okay .__.

also the words "under18" and "underage" are bad but "loli" isn't ^^; lol Japan :-P

Bulgereek Nookstain
Aug 24, 2011, 06:19 AM
Hey OP, you're a day late with this thread and like three days late with your PhysX thread.

Demon-
Aug 24, 2011, 06:24 AM
I always found segas censors to be funny. Looks like they didn't disappoint again.

Noel Vermillion
Aug 24, 2011, 06:40 AM
saturday

Demon-
Aug 24, 2011, 06:42 AM
Yeah that's a classic.

Selphea
Aug 24, 2011, 06:42 AM
shoes

Mekimaru
Aug 24, 2011, 06:49 AM
Clutch is blocked ? really ? and jude lol "hey noob, clutch off." " Get the Jude outta my face"

why not just block the obv words like F*CK and SH*T like that and then if anybody finds ways around it , Banned for a week . Or somthing like ?

Seems better then not being able to type properly.

Cus tbh you can still offend ppl, more even with normal words in a mean way. so obuse could end up more hurtfull i guess

Zaix
Aug 24, 2011, 07:02 AM
Honestly censors bug me more than the words being censored...SEGA better censor their censors or you know just give me an option to turn it off.

Noel Vermillion
Aug 24, 2011, 07:09 AM
"spade" was blocked in PSO if I remember, but it isn't in PSO2..

adam-james
Aug 24, 2011, 08:03 AM
Hey OP, you're a day late with this thread and like three days late with your PhysX thread.

Fanks for the info! ^_^

Vashyron
Aug 24, 2011, 08:09 AM
Censor list, basic Copy Pasta from PSU's.

SELENNA
Aug 24, 2011, 08:24 AM
They forgot a couple.

They have cum but not jizz. Makes no sense.

Zaix
Aug 24, 2011, 08:25 AM
Yeah they really need to let SoA give them a little censor help

Mag-X
Aug 24, 2011, 09:19 AM
Yugo
Really?

I wonder if you'll still be able to defeat the chat filter by SWITCHING TO BLOCK LETTERS.

chaos-shadow
Aug 24, 2011, 10:26 AM
Aha, I can't talk about my PORK dinner then.
Or how I need first AID.
Or call someone an IDIOT. XD
And wow... AMPUTEE? Why?

... I am most amused by pork. XD

Zaix
Aug 24, 2011, 10:28 AM
I believe pork can be used as a verb, and that is what they are censoring.

Ark22
Aug 24, 2011, 10:31 AM
After (Monster Hunter Tri Refrence)

BIG OLAF
Aug 24, 2011, 10:44 AM
I remember that "900k" is blocked in PSU, since it resembles a certain racial hate remark for Eastern Asians...

...made it really annoying to try and tell someone that the price of the weapon you were selling was 900k, or to ask to borrow 900k, etc.

Zaix
Aug 24, 2011, 10:55 AM
I rather enjoyed the prhase "b in the face" in PSU v1. It appeared as "$ !# @$! #@$e". I think it was fixed in AotI along with some other quirks I believe (At least on the PC version, since apparently the 360 was stricter.)

I ran into it by saying something that ended with a b (not boob) and eventually tracked it to that exact phrase.

Kion
Aug 24, 2011, 11:11 AM
The censor doesn't really stop people from saying dirty words, all it really does is succeed at pissing people off.

yoshiblue
Aug 24, 2011, 11:30 AM
After (Monster Hunter Tri Refrence)

Got to love how they gave NA EU's chat filter

Aumi
Aug 24, 2011, 11:34 AM
Is it just me, or do they only censor non-Japanese words? If so, I guess we all got to start saying stuff like "My character's oppai are ginormous!" or something like that... Seriously, what's wrong with words like "breast" or "butt"? Those are just about the most sensitive and inoffensive ways to refer to such things!

yoshiblue
Aug 24, 2011, 11:38 AM
Anything can offend people in any case. Words, looks, body movement you name it. May as well remove any form of chat.

Jk, but the question is! Who is determining whats good or bad?

adam-james
Aug 24, 2011, 11:40 AM
I do kinda get swear filters - they are needed for the game to be rated, and so that SEGA don't have parents complaining etc...

Also, it forces you to be a little more creative when cussing people. "Feck right off you massive goat blower!" works well, for example. :D

Zaix
Aug 24, 2011, 11:41 AM
I believe the first several words on the list are Japanese, just in gibberish character form. As for censoring said words, we wouldn't want to teach the kiddies naughty things would we? (Seriously we all know the innocence of children is quickly diminishing)

yoshiblue
Aug 24, 2011, 11:45 AM
Come on. We have been around for quite sometime. I'm sure we have plenty of other insults to throw around. I remember that the medieval times took pride in insulting others including making up games for that reason. We still do today.

Vashyron
Aug 24, 2011, 11:46 AM
To view the Japanese characters on there use Unicode UTF-16LE encoding.

In Firefox:
View > Character Encoding > More Encodings > Unicode > Unicode (UTF-16LE)

Should be similar on other browsers I guess.

Aumi
Aug 24, 2011, 12:08 PM
I do kinda get swear filters - they are needed for the game to be rated, and so that SEGA don't have parents complaining etc...

Also, it forces you to be a little more creative when cussing people. "Feck right off you massive goat blower!" works well, for example. :D

I highly approve of that sentence! xD

I believe the first several words on the list are Japanese, just in gibberish character form. As for censoring said words, we wouldn't want to teach the kiddies naughty things would we? (Seriously we all know the innocence of children is quickly diminishing)

Yeah, of course there are Japanese words among them, but there are extremely few in comparison to English ones.

amtalx
Aug 24, 2011, 12:13 PM
I thought Sega might treat us like adults this time around.

Nope.

Zaix
Aug 24, 2011, 12:13 PM
"Feck right off you massive goat blower!"

That sentence would work except blow is censored.^^;

chaos-shadow
Aug 24, 2011, 12:18 PM
Come on. We have been around for quite sometime. I'm sure we have plenty of other insults to throw around. I remember that the medieval times took pride in insulting others including making up games for that reason. We still do today.

I believe we all need to begin chatting like this:

http://a4.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc6/188749_834567547887_10606651_44455019_7661830_n.jp g

Kanashimi
Aug 24, 2011, 12:51 PM
I thought Sega might treat us like adults this time around.

Nope.

Never gonna happen.
The entry that bothers me most: queue

My father is keeping pork in the basement -- OH WAIT.

Actually I'm kind of offended that words that fairly describe me and are not offensive themselves are censored. Soo.... I'm offended by the censor. D;

EDIT: Oh also, upon realizing that "Saturday" would be a problem, my friend goes,
"Wouldst thou agree to resume our rigidly discussed merriment on the calendar day twixt the noble days of Friday and Sunday?"

•Col•
Aug 24, 2011, 12:53 PM
shoes

This was my favorite one in PSO.

My favorite in PSU... Many people abbreviated Personal Machine as PM... Plural?

PMs.

yoshiblue
Aug 24, 2011, 12:54 PM
I believe we all need to begin chatting like this:

http://a4.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc6/188749_834567547887_10606651_44455019_7661830_n.jp g

If you build it they will come. Or something like that.◎·◎

Zaix
Aug 24, 2011, 12:54 PM
Haha i totally forgot about the PMs fiasco

chaos-shadow
Aug 24, 2011, 01:01 PM
Never gonna happen.
The entry that bothers me most: queue

My father is keeping pork in the basement -- OH WAIT.

Actually I'm kind of offended that words that fairly describe me and are not offensive themselves are censored. Soo.... I'm offended by the censor. D;

EDIT: Oh also, upon realizing that "Saturday" would be a problem, my friend goes,
"Wouldst thou agree to resume our rigidly discussed merriment on the calendar day twixt the noble days of Friday and Sunday?"

Honestly, I think the filter makes things even DIRTIER than intended. Because your sentence "My father is keeping his pork in the basement"

Would instead become "My father is keeping his !@?$ in the ?#*&$(@%"
And I honestly would give you a hearty slap in the face for that one.

Kanashimi
Aug 24, 2011, 01:06 PM
And I honestly would give you a hearty slap in the face for that one.

*snicker* "My father made me eat pork today. :( I don't like eating pork."
Oh gosh the implications of that one after it's been censor-lawl'd.

Noel Vermillion
Aug 24, 2011, 02:28 PM
Who says "pork" while playing PSO xD

Porkspect
Aug 24, 2011, 03:02 PM
Who says "pork" while playing PSO xD

Who doesn't?

Tycho
Aug 24, 2011, 03:03 PM
Bosom aside, now I'm wondering why 悪魔武器 is censored (devil's weapon, slang for over-powered weapon). Makes no sense!

Noel Vermillion
Aug 24, 2011, 03:16 PM
Who doesn't?

that is an excellent point

Pik
Aug 24, 2011, 03:42 PM
I hope that if you use one of these words, it does not censor the entire message like it did in PSU. That was a huge pain.

Vashyron
Aug 24, 2011, 03:46 PM
I hope that if you use one of these words, it does not censor the entire message like it did in PSU. That was a huge pain.

That only happened on the 360.

Pik
Aug 24, 2011, 03:48 PM
That only happened on the 360.

Well that is good news.

Serephim
Aug 24, 2011, 04:16 PM
PSU 360's filter is fucking ridiculous.

BioWarrior
Aug 24, 2011, 04:25 PM
Hmmm I forgot PSU on 360 had a totally different filter. I still lol at not being able to type bill gates

Kanashimi
Aug 24, 2011, 04:29 PM
The whole thing? Man I'm glad I never played on 360. One wrong step and BAM.

'sd' is on the list, yeah? Oh lord.

@Tycho: I know of other games that have censored 'powerlevel', so these guys pulling that one doesn't shock me.

Anime_Angel
Aug 24, 2011, 04:31 PM
on PSU they censer none swear words aswell like Basic and email ect lolilol well they can stop us swearing on the keybourd but they cannot censer our mics lol

Crysteon
Aug 24, 2011, 04:35 PM
Wtf...I didnt know "almeja" was used as a bad word, rofl.

It's interesting to see they like censoring non-english swearings :0

Pik
Aug 24, 2011, 04:41 PM
If anything, having a list of consored words is actually helping me learn dirty words, and even dirty ways to use non-dirty words. Also. many things that will be said will actually seem much more offensive with a generic bleep.

example, "How the hell did that happen?" would come out at "How the &*^@ did that happen?"; I would naturally interprit that bleep as the F word.

*Edit*

I also want to point out that alot of these odd censored words are actually censored because people started using them in place of swears due to swears being censored or kids trying to come up with replacement words because of their parents not allowing them to use swears, so PSO2 being censored, if PSO2 is as popular as I hope it will be, will likely birth some new inappropriate ways to use innocent words, which we will probably see bleeped in PSO3 lol...

Kanashimi
Aug 24, 2011, 04:58 PM
will likely birth some new inappropriate ways to use innocent words, which we will probably see bleeped in PSO3 lol...

You're such a platypus!
(I agree with that theory, lawl.)

Pik
Aug 24, 2011, 05:09 PM
You're such a platypus!
(I agree with that theory, lawl.)

It would be fun to see if the PSOW community could get SEGA to bleep a random word.

Mega Ultra Chicken
Aug 24, 2011, 05:20 PM
I have a feeling that Ventrilo's gonna be a necessary part of PSO2.

On the upside, I have all the more justification to call people slack-jawed daffodils.

AzureBlaze
Aug 24, 2011, 06:08 PM
Satahday!
Sporks??
Tweedle?
Refrigerator?
Did they phonetics EVERYthing? Because otherwise alt-spelling will fix it and everyone will swear that way instead like they did in pso. Whoever said frusterating filter doesn't stop anything, just annoys everyone is correct. Plus, a lot of these are obtuse/wierd/nonsense like 'daffodil', the terrifying yellow flower.

Ice Staff Dagon (PSO had this censored, it's their own wep name--never did know why. Yes it was supposed to be DRAGON but removing the R just makes it not even a word--that's stupid)

PMs burned me all the time in PSU. Can't phonetic around it either which was worse.

Frozen Shooter = Frozen S#$%^ (again, their own wep name--yeah censoring "shooter" in a game with GUNS)
Also couldn't say "Bomber Man Good" (<---wait till someone figures why)
"The filter is on Krack"

Pik
Aug 24, 2011, 06:12 PM
Bomber "Man Goo"d?

Am I close?

Crysteon
Aug 24, 2011, 06:34 PM
Frozen Hooter, lol.

AzureBlaze
Aug 24, 2011, 06:42 PM
Yes Pik you are correct.
I believe it also carried over into the fruit Mangos / Mangoes
All you then had to do for the gun was "Frozen Sh00ter" or if you really wanted to go to H00t0rz restaurant or something. But forcing 'leet' onto everyone was just lame. "I am a sharp sh00ter" It's like if nannystate parents or w/e they're trying to appease with this censoring nonsense saw one of the work-around words, they'd say it wasn't censored at all. Especially since PH goes F, SCH goes S and 0 goes o.

Hrith
Aug 24, 2011, 06:48 PM
The entry that bothers me most: queue.French, one of the many slang words to refer to the male reproductive organ.

Serephim
Aug 24, 2011, 07:19 PM
i laughed hard at "abia"

Angelo
Aug 24, 2011, 08:02 PM
Just give us the option to turn it off like every other online game developed after 2003.

Kanashimi
Aug 24, 2011, 08:32 PM
French, one of the many slang words to refer to the male reproductive organ.

Oh.
Well.
It's still stupid. D:

Blueblur
Aug 24, 2011, 10:11 PM
Word filters are so pointless. I feel like they're treating us like children.

chibiLegolas
Aug 25, 2011, 12:20 AM
Just give us the option to turn it off like every other online game developed after 2003.

Oh Sega Gawds. Please let it be so.

MistyWaters
Aug 25, 2011, 09:05 AM
I look forward to going Ned Flanders when pissed-off in the game.

Although I was pleasantly surprised to see "Fucker" went past the censors in PSU.

Didilly-doodilly.

Mekimaru
Aug 25, 2011, 09:23 AM
The censor doesn't really stop people from saying dirty words, all it really does is succeed at pissing people off.

Damn right , you cant say cum ( e.g cum here so i can buff & heal u)

So while we are in a battle, we have to type words fully spelt so you do not get sensors everywhere. But have more chance in dieing before we type out " I Need Aid* (which aid is also blocked)

But at the same time i could say im going paint you with my warm white sticky paste on your face . which is just the same as saying cum .... so my point is...
lol i forgot my point from the sheer weirdness of were this post has lead me .

you all know what im getting at tho XP

Mekimaru
Aug 25, 2011, 09:28 AM
What they dont have on the list also is every other word that has every single word on the filter list in it, like analog stick which has "anal" in it so it will block analog out . i had that in psu and everyone was like ... wtf you using a stick for ? lol

Zaix
Aug 25, 2011, 09:36 AM
I feel like they tweaked the censor a bit in AotI (PC & PS2) so it was a bit better with context.

Zynetic
Aug 25, 2011, 09:43 AM
The effort to type out "Come here so I can buff and heal you" isn't really much more than the shortened version of it.

Then again, you shouldn't even be typing that out, as if you can type it out, you can probably go to the person/people who you're supposed to be buffing without much problems.

NoiseHERO
Aug 25, 2011, 09:55 AM
Damn right , you cant say cum ( e.g cum here so i can buff & heal u)

So while we are in a battle, we have to type words fully spelt so you do not get sensors everywhere. But have more chance in dieing before we type out " I Need Aid* (which aid is also blocked)

But at the same time i could say im going paint you with my warm white sticky paste on your face . which is just the same as saying cum .... so my point is...
lol i forgot my point from the sheer weirdness of were this post has lead me .

you all know what im getting at tho XP

You just makin' shit up to justify the word "cum". D<

This is why we have chat shortcuts.

Zynetic
Aug 25, 2011, 10:06 AM
Yeah, this isn't just English words. I can see French and Spanish in here too.

I'd love to know why "Dieu" (God in French) is censored but "God" isn't. I also like how "chulo" (spanish) is censored, even though it just means something is attractive / cute.

Homosexual is also censored by Heterosexual isn't. lol

Jude (a name) is also censored. ftw.

Mekimaru
Aug 25, 2011, 10:16 AM
To mich and zynetic , there just e.gs theres plenty better e.g

just trying to get a point across quickly . =]

Zaix
Aug 25, 2011, 10:31 AM
Yeah, this isn't just English words. I can see French and Spanish in here too.

I'd love to know why "Dieu" (God in French) is censored but "God" isn't. I also like how "chulo" (spanish) is censored, even though it just means something is attractive / cute.

Homosexual is also censored by Heterosexual isn't. lol

Jude (a name) is also censored. ftw.

It depends on culture more than the words themselves. Look at British English as an example. To them most American swears have little meaning, while they have swears that mean nothing to Americans. That is why similar words are censored in some languages but not others.

Bulgereek Nookstain
Aug 25, 2011, 10:38 AM
What they dont have on the list also is every other word that has every single word on the filter list in it, like analog stick which has "anal" in it so it will block analog out . i had that in psu and everyone was like ... wtf you using a stick for ? lolThat isn't how PSU's filter worked. PSO's, yes, but not PSU's.

For example, in PSU, you could say neither "fuck" nor "ass" but you could say "fuckass" (but not "assfuck").

Mekimaru
Aug 25, 2011, 10:49 AM
That isn't how PSU's filter worked. PSO's, yes, but not PSU's.

For example, in PSU, you could say neither "fuck" nor "ass" but you could say "fuckass" (but not "assfuck").

lol "fuckass" thats my new sware word xp

Masterflower
Aug 25, 2011, 12:13 PM
Lmao, some of these gave me a good laugh lol. I like how NPCs could get away with some of these words but we can't. Oh man, there's alot of english words swears that aren't on that list.

Hrith
Aug 25, 2011, 12:31 PM
Jude (a name) is also censored. ftw.German for Jew, no?

Kanashimi
Aug 25, 2011, 12:34 PM
German for Jew, no?

It's funnier when SEGA's banning Beatles conversations.

Please for the love of all that is holy, SEGA, fork over an 'off' button. DX

Zynetic
Aug 25, 2011, 12:35 PM
German for Jew, no?
I don't have a clue.

I just know it's a unisex name in English.

SELENNA
Aug 25, 2011, 12:46 PM
I don't understand why they have a censor in the first place. Online games always have a chat feature, and most of them aren't censored. If some players say bad words, just ban'em. They could use some kind of script that would flag players if they type certain keywords then ban the player. I guess the work load would be too much to review all infractions. But I still think censorship isn't necessary.

Bulgereek Nookstain
Aug 25, 2011, 12:52 PM
How is banning people for swearing not also censorship?

Mega Ultra Chicken
Aug 25, 2011, 01:08 PM
The effort to type out "Come here so I can buff and heal you" isn't really much more than the shortened version of it.

Then again, you shouldn't even be typing that out, as if you can type it out, you can probably go to the person/people who you're supposed to be buffing without much problems.

Or people could just make quick chat commands for when they need healing (if that feature is returning from PSU.)

Zaix
Aug 25, 2011, 01:14 PM
Or people could just make quick chat commands for when they need healing (if that feature is returning from PSU.)
It was in PSO as well so I would be shocked if these weren't in.

Kanashimi
Aug 25, 2011, 01:16 PM
If some players say bad words, just ban'em.

We're perfectly allowed to /say/ bad words. We just aren't allowed to look at them. :(

If someone's insulting me, I want to know whether they called me a prostitute or bin laden. Each requires a different sort of punch, you know.

kazuuya
Aug 26, 2011, 07:04 AM
German for Jew, no?

Jup "Jude" means Jew in german. And there are a few other german swearwords censored too. (Tough they made some Mistakes. <__<)

Canard de Bain
Aug 26, 2011, 07:08 AM
how about zizi? or weewee? or ding-dong? Or Willy?

Mekimaru
Aug 26, 2011, 10:06 AM
We're perfectly allowed to /say/ bad words. We just aren't allowed to look at them. :(

If someone's insulting me, I want to know whether they called me a prostitute or bin laden. Each requires a different sort of punch, you know.

So if someone swore at you, you would stand there thinking about what kind of puch to give them lol

"you F**KER " .. " ill have the punch to the ribs with a side order of uhh.. punching back ? " lol

We all know why we cant type bad words, make it a 18+ game and there is no need, ppl dont want there kids picking up bad lang over a game otherwise there not going to let them play it.

Like Alot of ppl have said, get a on and off switch, Best way.

Kanashimi
Aug 26, 2011, 10:07 AM
"you F**KER "

Naw, the response to that one might involve, er, "acorns".

Mekimaru
Aug 26, 2011, 10:18 AM
how about zizi? or weewee? or ding-dong? Or Willy?

Or fanflaps, bullLover, pizza face , Faff muncher ect

the list is endless Canard de Bain

Mekimaru
Aug 26, 2011, 10:18 AM
Naw, the response to that one might involve, er, "acorns".

acorns? wtf ?

Kanashimi
Aug 26, 2011, 10:21 AM
acorns? wtf ?

Nuts, dear.

Kion
Aug 26, 2011, 12:07 PM
Anything we can do on this end? Like ask the developers on the facebook page why they need such an extensive list? A censor is okay, but there should really only be like 5-10 specific words on there. I don't see why half on these are on there. It's not like it will come up in gameplay very often, but occasionally when you're hanging around in someone's room and words randomly get censored; it's really a pain.

Kanashimi
Aug 26, 2011, 12:12 PM
ask the developers on the facebook page why they need such an extensive list?

I don't think they'd answer that, for two primary reasons:
1. We aren't supposed to have this client.
2. Even if we were, we're not supposed to dig around in it.

However, it wouldn't be unreasonable to put forward a request that there be an option to turn off any censor that may appear in the final version, given the problems we've had with it in past PSO games.

Puppet_Papaya
Aug 27, 2011, 07:50 AM
I remember that "900k" is blocked in PSU, since it resembles a certain racial hate remark for Eastern Asians...

...made it really annoying to try and tell someone that the price of the weapon you were selling was 900k, or to ask to borrow 900k, etc.

It's not over Nine-hundred-thousaaaaaaaaaand! Sorry....

Also, basement.

Noel Vermillion
Aug 27, 2011, 11:45 AM
It's funnier when SEGA's banning Beatles conversations.

Please for the love of all that is holy, SEGA, fork over an 'off' button. DX

Fork? That's to close to another four letter word beggining with F, young man ;-)

I think we should have a word filter on PSO-World for a day with the PSO2 censored words and see how long it takes before everyone leaves out of frustration 8-)

Kanashimi
Aug 27, 2011, 12:03 PM
man

I'm a woman. D:

Also, yes! But I'm sure a lot of people wouldn't like the joke. D;

Pik
Aug 27, 2011, 03:11 PM
If I ever get mad enough on PSO2 to actually want to cuss someone out, having to use creating and rediculous words to do so might actually calm me down and make me laugh at the situation lol.

Enforcer MKV
Aug 27, 2011, 03:21 PM
If I ever get mad enough on PSO2 to actually want to cuss someone out, having to use creating and rediculous words to do so might actually calm me down and make me laugh at the situation lol.

Agreed. :D

Pik
Aug 27, 2011, 03:24 PM
Or at least make me stop and think about what I am saying before I say something irrashional.

Syl
Aug 28, 2011, 02:41 AM
They didn't get beaner in PSU, and now they're tormenting me by not putting it in this one again... Well, at least they got spic. >_>

Unicode and tildes will be my friends again for those unnecessary censors. ♥

FelixFaust
Aug 29, 2011, 10:24 PM
Or you can dedicate a day to engage in complete sesquipedalian conversations with your fellow players.

Nothing better than confusing people with very long words and synonyms.

unicorn
Aug 29, 2011, 11:32 PM
they got phuck! :(

Mekimaru
Aug 30, 2011, 07:10 AM
they got phuck! :(

They havnt got Vuck tho :p it could work Xp lol

Kanashimi
Aug 30, 2011, 10:38 AM
Let's all use "duck" and try to get it banned. D;

Noel Vermillion
Aug 30, 2011, 12:12 PM
I'm a woman. D:

Me too D:

Hello sistar <3

yoshiblue
Aug 30, 2011, 12:42 PM
Prepare yourselves for an on coming rush of random fan letters and invites?

PSP2 demo was turned into a make shift Eharmony. I hope PSO2 will not share the same fate.

Masterflower
Sep 4, 2011, 09:49 AM
Prepare yourselves for an on coming rush of random fan letters and invites?

PSP2 demo was turned into a make shift Eharmony. I hope PSO2 will not share the same fate.

Oh dude, there will always be people that want to cyber in a online game lol. It will always exist and will always be there. Its just a matter of avoiding or ignoring it all together.

Miller
Sep 6, 2011, 06:12 AM
Turbanhead.. Lol'd

Optional filter please.

Mekimaru
Sep 20, 2011, 03:27 AM
Let's all use "duck" and try to get it banned. D;

lol thats a ducking awesome idea :P

r00tabaga
Sep 20, 2011, 08:34 AM
Where's the ducking mags already!

RemiusTA
Sep 20, 2011, 10:15 AM
iirc you could say "nigggger" in PSU and get away with it. I dont remember though.

Seriously, please include an "off" switch for the filter, Sega. There is nothing anyone can say to me over the internet that can offend me, and even if they could, blacklist.

Jinketsu
Sep 20, 2011, 11:19 AM
First getting away with the N-word, and then sending people to your BLACK list. For shame!

Mekimaru
Sep 22, 2011, 05:47 AM
dont start the racist block censor, otherwise it will start having to block the words black and white lol

RemiusTA
Sep 22, 2011, 10:20 AM
That would be epic.

Mekimaru
Sep 23, 2011, 04:55 AM
Indeed, and hey why not throw in a bit was sexist censors while there at it lol soon, we might have to make a new lang up just to ask someone if they have any spare pots lol or trimates

T_Esquire
Sep 23, 2011, 01:42 PM
Doofy Poof, it shoots, it shoots!