PDA

View Full Version : Yonohate In help

HUcast_Josh
Aug 26, 2011, 12:21 PM
So, im looking for Yonohate In on Dark Shrine but this is SUPA rare and i can't find it.
So, this my question:

Does access field,Full quest or half quest change the drop rates of a weapon?

(I also noticed something about the description for Yonohate In, "A sword that gained demonic power after being bathed in blood of so many." Sound formiliar?

*cough*Soul Edge*cough*

ZeroxGT
Aug 26, 2011, 02:32 PM
As much as i like running through the shrine, never knew of this weapon. Maybe we should have some rare hunt days when we all can gather and search for said rare. Or leave ur FC in the new list, and add everyone there, maybe we can help you look.

Also half runs are faster and odds can be in your favor either way... though its all luck

HUcast_Josh
Aug 26, 2011, 03:13 PM
Hopefully, getting soon (-_-)

ZeroxGT
Aug 26, 2011, 04:39 PM
Well just be patient.. you will get it. Im still looking for clair doubles but im working on my second character right now so i put it on hold...

humar_1386
Aug 26, 2011, 09:34 PM
ill let you know how long it takes me to get it.....i will have it!

Daak
Aug 27, 2011, 08:19 PM
i heard it takes for ever man ... be patient and well just keep trying =)

Zynetic
Aug 28, 2011, 10:11 AM
To answer your original question;

Doing field runs will increase drop rates by 25%, while doing quests will increase experience gain by 25%.
Of course, since this weapon drops from the second half of Shrine, it might be faster to do the quest that runs you through the second half of Shrine, as the time taken to get there in a field run might make the 25% extra drop rate meaningless. (although, I'd run full runs since you can get cool stuff in the first half of shrine)

HUcast_Josh
Aug 28, 2011, 12:41 PM
To answer your original question;

Doing field runs will increase drop rates by 25%, while doing quests will increase experience gain by 25%.
Of course, since this weapon drops from the second half of Shrine, it might be faster to do the quest that runs you through the second half of Shrine, as the time taken to get there in a field run might make the 25% extra drop rate meaningless. (although, I'd run full runs since you can get cool stuff in the first half of shrine)

Thanks for the info, but does the drop rate increase apply to bosses?

Atbar
Aug 28, 2011, 12:42 PM
You can always try the Blade Mothers and Heaven Mothers in the SH Eternal Tower for Yonohate In. I remember one guy I played PSZ with found that sword there.

Eclipse5632
Sep 14, 2011, 12:29 PM
You can always try the Blade Mothers and Heaven Mothers in the SH Eternal Tower for Yonohate In. I remember one guy I played PSZ with found that sword there.
I think the biggest time I've gotten trolled by PSZ is when I got nothing but mid-level tech disks and meseta from a Blade Mother.

Macman
Sep 18, 2011, 09:06 PM
How about getting only two 7* drops from Heaven's Mother?

The high-end 10 Meseta items in this are wayyyy too rare for a game where you can cap your character in under 200 hours.

I've killed Humilias nearly 200 times and haven't seen a Milias Breaker or Tartaros Cannon. ._.