PDA

View Full Version : How to report glitcher?

JakeyWakey64
Aug 27, 2011, 01:00 AM
Hello. My name is Jake. There is a person on PSU who did that gacha glitch to one of my friends, and she lost 9 mil. I was wondering, how do i get him banned? Seriously, i dont want people like this polluting the servers. And is getting her money back a possibility? I have the persons game ID and GamerTag, I just need to know what to do next.^^;^^;^^;

MUDGRIP
Aug 27, 2011, 01:33 AM
i would wait for him in his room and blow him up with a grenade and take the moneys back.

HappyPenguin
Aug 27, 2011, 01:54 AM
This is a fan made site go to the sega fourm's and tell them.

Powder Keg
Aug 27, 2011, 06:52 AM
Send your report to [email protected]

1. It has to be detailed (gamertag(s), player name(s), time and date.

2. It's doubtful much can be done without any kind of evidence from a video.

Ilikelamp7
Aug 27, 2011, 01:31 PM
I wasn't aware there was a gacha glitch.

Budlight
Aug 27, 2011, 02:46 PM
The guy probably advertised a 1 meseta gacha and once people start spinning it the guy changes the price from 1 meseta to in this case 9mil. Sometimes people get so caught up spinning it for 1 meseta they dont notice it says 9mil. If you ever see anyone advertising a 1 meseta glitch just ignore it or blacklist them as I do.

Ilikelamp7
Aug 27, 2011, 04:27 PM
That is called a scam, and you have to be very stupid to fall for that.

Budlight
Aug 27, 2011, 05:04 PM

You must not interact with the people on the 360 lol

bloodflowers
Aug 27, 2011, 08:15 PM

I must be very stupid then, I lost 80mil to one in a 'quitting sale' way back when gachas were new and 80mil was a serious chunk of money. It sucks when it happens, it makes you feel awful if it's a lot of money (and that 9mil might have been all this victim owned).

Gacha scammers are just as bad as standy scammers, and I hope they suffer terrible misfortune in their future lives. Pointing out the victims are 'stupid' is total douchebaggery - there's no PSU online manual that tells people this kind of thing goes on, what a shitty community it is when you have to assume everyone is going to rip you off until proven innocent.

As for OP - yeah, report it to Sega, but as said unless there was video evidence nothing is likely to happen. Sometimes even with video evidence they get away with it. The money is lost either way, Sega never compensate victims even when there's solid proof. Also feel free to pass me the ID/GT/etc, I'll try to catch them doing it on film then plaster it all over my blog and Youtube.

bupjo
Aug 28, 2011, 01:34 AM
another thing to do is never buy items with the person in their room. they will change the price without you ever noticing it. i can't think of anything in this game worth scamming people for anyways...unless people are doing just because they can. quite sad. to the OP i hope you get justice.

WiZ1988
Aug 28, 2011, 02:05 AM
Don't have too much meseta on you. Carry the amount needed and store the rest if possible.

Budlight
Aug 28, 2011, 05:12 PM
80mil was a serious chunk of money

what you mean when 80mil WAS a serious chunk lol i seem to be struggling to keep 30mil^^;

Mist Kai
Aug 28, 2011, 05:22 PM
I love messing with the people that are scamming cause they almost always say to wave for their card which i don't do i tend to go back to my room and search for there room by search by name. Tends to get be B-listed a lot though

Budlight
Aug 28, 2011, 05:25 PM
Yeah ive done it a few times but normally ignore or blist them. If only everyone did this the guy would return to an empty gacha

Mist Kai
Aug 28, 2011, 05:29 PM
yeah. once and only once one actually sent me his card did a few runs with me and stopped scamming still have his card. keep in mind i don't lend him anything though, and i think the reason he stopped scamming was i gave him a couple mill (made more off of his gatcha)

black savage
Aug 29, 2011, 12:54 AM
if this same jake i know i wouldn't be talking there two jakes on that game lag switcher so if this is you be quiet

Scarlet_Starlet
Aug 29, 2011, 08:34 AM
In keeping with the favour towards the OP, they may be new to the game and not realise that these scumbags can and will scam. It's what puts me off trading with people too. Although in all fairness the last person I traded with was on the square, no messing - just the agreed trade. I wish we could all be that way but it's not to be :(