PDA

View Full Version : PSO2 staff?

Hotsuma
Aug 27, 2011, 08:34 PM
Do we know anything about who's working on PSO2. Who is Bonkohara? We know Sakai worked on PSZero but there doesn't seem to be much info on who's working on the game. It would be nice to know who we can thank for the game lol.

•Col•
Aug 27, 2011, 09:48 PM
Bonkohara, that's the one running the twitter/facebook accounts, isn't it? Pretty sure she's just a PR rep for the game.

Anyway, Sakai and the team that worked on PSP2:Infinity are the ones making PSO2.

Serephim
Aug 27, 2011, 10:45 PM
PSP2 infinity team, as well as old PSO/PSU peeps.

I remember hearing alot of the PSO people are working on the game. Most likely the composers too, seeing as they did PSU's soundtrack. (although for some reason it was ass)

BioWarrior
Aug 27, 2011, 11:29 PM
PSU music was ass in my opinion cause it wasn't dynamic and tried too hard too be epic. Some tracks were pretty epic though, personally I like the parum train music and the fire seed attack.

Serephim
Aug 28, 2011, 12:39 PM
The quality of the music was just nowhere near PSO's. It almost felt like the composers were out of their elements.

A few of them were really good, but for the most part they're watered down by the other annoying tracks :/

PSO2's forest calm version is great, and i absolutely love the battle version (the part from the beginning of the PSO2 concept trailer)

Hotsuma
Aug 28, 2011, 01:36 PM
It's funny how we just refer to them with their last names but does anyone know their full names haha

landman
Aug 28, 2011, 01:45 PM
The only visible name is Satoshi Sakai, he's the producer of the Phantasy Star games since Zero, he worked in both PSU and PSO, and before that I remember Takao Miyoshi credited him as a 3D designer in Panzer Dragoon Saga (he did all the morphed forms of the Dragon).

Ark22
Aug 28, 2011, 02:24 PM
The Clyrez linear line and End of Worlds

Hrith
Aug 28, 2011, 05:00 PM
The only visible name is Satoshi Sakai, he's the producer of the Phantasy Star games since Zero, he worked in both PSU and PSO, and before that I remember Takao Miyoshi credited him as a 3D designer in Panzer Dragoon Saga (he did all the morphed forms of the Dragon).The 3D models, maybe, because the original artwork for the dragons in the Panzer Dragoon games was drawn by the French artist Moebius.

landman
Aug 28, 2011, 05:25 PM
Yes, he is a programmer, not a designer.