PDA

View Full Version : Why we all hate the Arkzein

HUcast_Josh
Aug 28, 2011, 11:46 AM
Arca Plant, home to many cool looking robots that fly around and shoot lasers from their arms and stuff. It is also home to the much loved Humilias, who loves to use swing that giant as sword of his and fustrate frozen players by beating them (cheaply) into submission.
However, there is one person in that much dreaded level that we all resent; The Arkzein. Now, when I first met this fellow, I was thinking "Huh, pretty damn cool." How wrong I was. BOOM! Rocket in the face, insta-knock out. Then I was thinking from likeing it, to absolutly hating its guts(or whatever its internal stuff is). You dodge that giant red dildo of a rocket it shoots out its cannon and its like "Hey you missed lol" then it does a giant curve and Comes and blasts of your head and your sitting there on your sofa crying in your hands.
Another thing is those machine guns at his front, you walk in the next room and get mowed down by a thousand bullets in 5 seconds of walking around in the new room. Not even going behind it helps, 'cause land mines come out it's ass and blow out your legs, Yay.
Finally, Its got a really nippy sliding move that hits you multiple times if you get trapped between a wall and the Arkzein. Sucks. Its rare cousin, The Arkzein R, is a teeny bit easier cause it has no rocket arm thing. Thank the Lord for not putting 2 cannons on that bitch.
But, what could possibly be worse then an Arkzein? What could be worse then that monster? No? Ok ill tell you, A "Mutant" Arkzein(White shadow version). OH GOD. These are more evil then Dark Falz himself. These things are like Satan's Badass Grandma. Argh, the rockets are an instant Kill on SH, and the sliding move is crippling if you get hit by it multiple times. I remember going into the Arca Arena and There were 2 of the suckers (mutant version) and killed me and my sister so many times i lost count.

In short, Arkzeins are the most hated Machine know to the PSO universe, with their cheap weapons, there lumbering size and there high hp, attack and defence.

Who's With me?

Zynetic
Aug 28, 2011, 12:04 PM
Arkzein are easy, in my opinion.

Prioritise them first. Run to their behind and make sure you hug them. Like really hug the behind. Doing this will cause the mines to miss you, allowing you to just plough away at it. When it turns around, dodge roll to the side and run to its behind again. Repeat until its dead.

Other character models might not be able to be avoid being hit, though. I can do it on a HUcaseal (which is a pretty large model), but who knows?

Rika-chan
Aug 28, 2011, 12:33 PM
When I'm on my FOnewearl I just spam megid...

Or on any other class spam PAs.

Usually only a problem with 2 in the room, though.

Atbar
Aug 28, 2011, 12:41 PM
A Huney with over 800 evade can tank almost everything an normal Ark can throw at her on super Arca...and this is a game where you can't really tank anything either. As far as I know, the mines they spew are the only unmissable attack the Arkz have.

Daak
Aug 28, 2011, 01:19 PM
Those things are anoying escpacialy those rockets but with my ultra high atk i give those things taste of their own medicine with one one of my bad ass bazukas =P

bns1991
Aug 28, 2011, 02:47 PM
I initially had trouble with them, but they are easy once you learn their attack patterns. With my FOmar I just stun them with my fuuma shuriken and spam zonde

Zettaizero
Aug 28, 2011, 09:55 PM
I just love being double teamed by Arks, I would guide the missile into the other one causing some efficient damage. With the right armor on my huney evades those missiles , and would rarely get hit by it. You could guide the missile into a single Ark , but its a little more difficult... Eternal Tower Tactics ftw.

HeartBreak301
Aug 29, 2011, 12:46 AM
They're only an issue when there's 2 of them. Other than that I just get behind them and beat the hell out of them with my Mehrennenka. Just dive when they turn to run you over and they're pretty simple.