PDA

View Full Version : Xbox 360 Does anyone have a

chibipocky15
Aug 28, 2011, 01:07 PM
Rabbitwand they don't use ^^; that i could possibly have or ummm would willing donate some money, its not a have to or you should do kind of thing but please dont make a big deal out of my meager little forum........ Well I actually kinda just got scammed out of 10mil ^^;;;; So I thought this would be a nice please........

black savage
Aug 28, 2011, 01:56 PM
can some one donate me a sn no ones gonna just hand you a 60mill dollar weapon for the hella of it you see any one caring about you being scammed no

x Incubus Leo x
Aug 29, 2011, 01:24 AM
can some one donate me a sn no ones gonna just hand you a 60mill dollar weapon for the hella of it you see any one caring about you being scammed no

Why you being a d**k for?

black savage
Aug 29, 2011, 01:41 AM
who gives a fuck if he gets scammed every buddy say they get fucking scam no one fucking cares no why cause every one on the game fucking takes this game to heart way to fucking much

oG Epik
Aug 29, 2011, 07:01 AM
Rabbitwand they don't use ^^; that i could possibly have or ummm would willing donate some money, its not a have to or you should do kind of thing but please dont make a big deal out of my meager little forum........ Well I actually kinda just got scammed out of 10mil ^^;;;; So I thought this would be a nice please........

If my subscription didnt just expire i would have help you out... But sadly no more PSU for a while

Budlight
Aug 29, 2011, 07:55 AM
who gives a fuck if he gets scammed every buddy say they get fucking scam no one fucking cares no why cause every one on the game fucking takes this game to heart way to fucking much

Maybe someone should "give a fuck" about learning to spell. If you got scammed you would be complaining about it too.

chibipocky15
Aug 29, 2011, 12:30 PM
If my subscription didnt just expire i would have help you out... But sadly no more PSU for a while

Thankks for the kind words! Im sorry about ur subscription thought :'( I would hate to lost phantasy star!! -hugs-

chibipocky15
Aug 29, 2011, 12:31 PM
Im not whinning im just saying! Please dont make a big deal out of this ^^;......

DeathDragon2332
Aug 29, 2011, 12:41 PM
I would but I just quit the 360. Sorry to hear you got scammed.

bupjo
Aug 29, 2011, 08:20 PM

dude, wish i could have met you sooner....i cancelled my subscription about 3 weeks ago (Phantasy Star Portable 2 is just more fun IMO), i would have just given you all i had (including my Rabbitwand), even the meseta. good luck to you, and please be careful in the future.

chibipocky15
Aug 30, 2011, 01:28 PM
dude, wish i could have met you sooner....i cancelled my subscription about 3 weeks ago (Phantasy Star Portable 2 is just more fun IMO), i would have just given you all i had (including my Rabbitwand), even the meseta. good luck to you, and please be careful in the future.

thats so cool.... like in a weid way, i just joined like 3 weeks ago! ^^
WHATS PORTABLE 2 LIKE?! :O
like....... newmans and beast wise..... any cool force weapons :O
or clothes including boys and girl?! like i kinda wanna get it.... ^^;

TheAstarion
Aug 30, 2011, 03:27 PM
PSP2 is sooooo much better!

Beasts got a rebalance; they're now the most evasive tied with Newmans, and only slightly less TP than a human (like 50 points at lv100)

The PP system is different, you have one PP pool for your char that doesn't level up at all. Newmans have best PP, CAST have worst, but also the best regen rate, so they're counted as being on a par with Newman.

All the new clothes are full sets, nothing new can be mixed and matched like the old clothes from PSU. There are some new good ones, as well as new hairstyles to go with them.

And new weapons... Most of the best new force weapons are for high levels, but a few are usable as low as lv20, like the Mr. EcoEco Stick rod, which looks like an axe of doom, and has a 20% rreduction to PP cost. It's cool.

If you like PSU and have a PSP, then PSP2 is a no-brainer, especially now that it's cheap!

chibipocky15
Aug 30, 2011, 06:52 PM
PSP2 is sooooo much better!

Beasts got a rebalance; they're now the most evasive tied with Newmans, and only slightly less TP than a human (like 50 points at lv100)

The PP system is different, you have one PP pool for your char that doesn't level up at all. Newmans have best PP, CAST have worst, but also the best regen rate, so they're counted as being on a par with Newman.

All the new clothes are full sets, nothing new can be mixed and matched like the old clothes from PSU. There are some new good ones, as well as new hairstyles to go with them.

And new weapons... Most of the best new force weapons are for high levels, but a few are usable as low as lv20, like the Mr. EcoEco Stick rod, which looks like an axe of doom, and has a 20% rreduction to PP cost. It's cool.

If you like PSU and have a PSP, then PSP2 is a no-brainer, especially now that it's cheap!

WAIT.... DOES THAT MEAN MAKING A BEAST FORCE IS AN EVEN WORSE IDEA NOW ;-; I LIKED BEING A BEAST FORCE......
lol i dont wanna soun rude but can i get some pics ^^;;;;

TheAstarion
Sep 1, 2011, 06:36 AM
WAIT.... DOES THAT MEAN MAKING A BEAST FORCE IS AN EVEN WORSE IDEA NOW ;-; I LIKED BEING A BEAST FORCE......
lol i dont wanna soun rude but can i get some pics ^^;;;;

Nah, nah, the TP boost actually makes them slightly stronger forces compared to PSU, at like 90% of human TP instead of, like, 75% or so.

TP isn't what really matters though, in PSP2, the big factor in damage is chains. The more you hit something with a regular attack (on square button), the higher combo you get. You break combos with your special attacks (Triangle button; Photon Art, spell set to triangle, or the new charge shot from a gun) and do MASSIVE DAMAGE based on how high the chain was when your finisher connects.

Due to PP issues, forces don't have much staying power in PSP2 without resorting to something else; guns also use PP so they're only any good if you have a save bullet to build a chain, and melee regens your PP faster just like in PSU so it's a good tactic... except it puts you in harm's way. Now, in close quarters, I'll let you decide; would you rather be evasive like a newman or beast, have high attack like a beast or CAST, high defence like a human or CAST, or what?

The alternative is Vanguard, who gets lv20 striking, bullets and spells. And have the highest evasion. Most Beasts are melee Vanguards due to the evasion, and the accuracy advantage over Hunter. Traps are nice too. I found myself, given the option, hardly ever using techs outside of Resta, Shifta and Damgrants.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CsjVyX2WaHI&feature=related Here's a linky to a Beast Vanguard in action. Might have forgotten to mention, they get the best traps!