PDA

View Full Version : an Old kind of new help.

MelancholyWitch
Aug 28, 2011, 02:52 PM
I know this is going to sound really nubish but I've been having regrets for never trying out psu completely despite the dislikes to it for not being another pso episode., thought when I first got it years ago on the pc I was having too many problems with it and just gave up entirely, well now I'm seeing that it's no longer even an option to play on the pc/ps2 servers, since I have an xbox 360 I was curious if anyone could help explain to me exactly what all I need to play this online nowadays? Like does having a gold membership on live make it so I don't have to pay monthly? if there even is still a monthly fee? with the psu offical site down... I've been having a tough time finding any information on this...any help would be appreciated! So I can get started into psu and play it out until pso2 hits. ^^

MaggotSai
Aug 28, 2011, 03:50 PM
Your going to need Phantasy Star Universe, Ambition of the Illuminus, (Free download on the marketplace) and a method of payment for a Guardians License ($9.99 a month). A gold membership is not required.

MelancholyWitch
Aug 28, 2011, 07:30 PM
thanks for the info I'll be jumping in then within the next day or so.

Traize
Aug 29, 2011, 02:01 AM
If you need a hand, just give me a shout; GT: Traize

I'd be happy to help & might have a few bits & pieces lying around to get you started :)