View Full Version : This game will rock

gordon/alpha999
Aug 28, 2011, 09:37 PM
PSO2 will rock..

HUmar for life.
RAmar ownage.
FOmarl support <3.
RAcast fun!.

I want it all, also please let there be mags!

That is all.

BIG OLAF
Aug 28, 2011, 09:38 PM
Mags are already confirmed, Gordon.

•Col•
Aug 28, 2011, 09:46 PM
Mags are already confirmed, Gordon.

Aww, don't get his hopes up.

I mean yeah, they're confirmed to be in, but probably not as they were in PSO...

Worship
Aug 28, 2011, 09:49 PM
I like the enthusiasm, Gordon. Despite all the little things we can nit-pick at, I think it'll rock too

BIG OLAF
Aug 28, 2011, 09:53 PM
I'm already 100% satisfied with the things I've seen in PSO2, so I share Gordon's enthusiasm. I just didn't feel a need to make a thread about it.

NoiseHERO
Aug 28, 2011, 10:01 PM
NOpe this game will suck because we all have the same running animations.

Valkyrie Lovrina
Aug 28, 2011, 10:05 PM
If the final product is exactly how I'm thinking it would look. I'd be really happy too.
I've been impressed from what I've seen so far.

Dinosaur
Aug 28, 2011, 10:06 PM

boycott + petition to sega to for different animations gogogo

NoiseHERO
Aug 28, 2011, 10:09 PM
boycott + petition to sega to for different animations gogogo

Yeah! Forum petitions always work, let's do one of those!

Strider_M
Aug 28, 2011, 10:14 PM
At first I was going to Main as a Hunter and Sub Ranger and Force.

But now I might play them all equally....

My only concern is if the character I create will be PERMANENTLY located at the first server I choose. I don't want to pick one and then realize most of the people on PSO-World chose a different server by the time I leveled up my characters a lot.

Reksanden
Aug 28, 2011, 10:18 PM
Nah, I'd stick to the same server.

•Col•
Aug 28, 2011, 10:18 PM
My only concern is if the character I create will be PERMANENTLY located at the first server I choose. I don't want to pick one and then realize most of the people on PSO-World chose a different server by the time I leveled up my characters a lot.

Characters are locked onto the server they're created on.

I'm sure most PSO-Worlders(that want to) will agree on a server to play on when the game comes out.

Rika-chan
Aug 28, 2011, 10:24 PM
Sega please make it so you can change servers ;-;.

It would be terrible if not...

Kion
Aug 28, 2011, 11:02 PM
Aww, don't get his hopes up.
I mean yeah, they're confirmed to be in, but probably not as they were in PSO...

I think Units will become the new character stat customization/appearance niche. Mags will probably fill in what PM's were in PSU.

The Japanese alpha has a select language option. So hopefully there will be one client, one set of servers. I don't care if the populations are separated as long as they update the content for everything at once.

When I get back to Japan (stupid china and its firewall), I might ask if they'd be willing to have fun support for translations on the facebook page. I mean, Espio, I and sever other member have Japanese ability. It probably wouldn't take too long to translate.

Dinosaur
Aug 28, 2011, 11:26 PM
I figured I'm probably going to play this game so much that I'll have at least two characters(HUcast and FOnewm) on two different servers.

Serephim
Aug 29, 2011, 12:39 AM

I dont see how. At the very least, it helps assure you'll have a constant amount of players.

Arkios
Aug 29, 2011, 12:41 AM
PSO2 will rock..

I'm planning on buying first day and taking the day off work to play. :nerd:

BioWarrior
Aug 29, 2011, 12:45 AM
You guys seem to assume PSO2 will have several servers when in truth we just don't know. They already said they'll be like entrances in JP PSU, and guess what? PSU only had 2.

Ecchi
Aug 29, 2011, 08:02 AM

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL I couldnt help it xD

Just to funny -_-

NoiseHERO
Aug 29, 2011, 09:08 AM
LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL I couldnt help it xD

Just to funny -_-

Can't tell if you're laughing along... Or you took my sarcasm seriously...

http://img1.ranker.com/list_img/54365/339540/full/the-very-best-of-the-futurama-fry-meme.jpg?version=1308337289000

moorebounce
Aug 29, 2011, 09:10 AM
All I know is when this game drops I won't have a life. My wife, family and friends will just have to get mad at me.

Ark22
Aug 29, 2011, 01:21 PM
All I know is when this game drops I won't have a life. My wife, family and friends will just have to get mad at me.

I left my girlfriend for this game. Well actually she will leave me, I won't have time to tell her that.

Zipzo
Aug 29, 2011, 01:28 PM
You guys seem to assume PSO2 will have several servers when in truth we just don't know. They already said they'll be like entrances in JP PSU, and guess what? PSU only had 2.Most games over compensate with the number of realms available in the opening month however, because server load has a tendency to be high when everyone wants to try the game out on release. It takes a while before servers get merged.

On topic...I too am very excited for this game. I'm badly needing a great MMO to play in the very casual amount of time I get to play games (live with the girlfriend and she's no gamer), and Phantasy Star always served that purpose wonderfully. World of Warcraft did not lol.

Arkios
Aug 29, 2011, 02:52 PM
I left my girlfriend for this game. Well actually she will leave me, I won't have time to tell her that.

I lol'd. :yes:

Zorafim
Aug 29, 2011, 03:07 PM
Of course this game will rock. It's the fourth Phantasy Star series. It's a tradition that the third installments suck, and the fourth rock to compensate. And since this is the fourth series of games, that means that the whole series is going to rock!
PSIV made up for PSIII, and Blueburst made up for EPIII. So, logically speaking, this game will make up for PSU!

MAXrobo
Aug 29, 2011, 03:20 PM
Of course this game will rock. It's the fourth Phantasy Star series. It's a tradition that the third installments suck, and the fourth rock to compensate. And since this is the fourth series of games, that means that the whole series is going to rock!
PSIV made up for PSIII, and Blueburst made up for EPIII. So, logically speaking, this game will make up for PSU!

i liked episode III :sad:

Zorafim
Aug 29, 2011, 03:22 PM
Oh... Well, maybe I should say "less popular"? Though that does make my argument less sound...
Really, I never played EPIII or PSIII. I just wanted to repost the PS design curse of so long ago.

Rika-chan
Aug 29, 2011, 03:40 PM
I think Units will become the new character stat customization/appearance niche. Mags will probably fill in what PM's were in PSU.

The Japanese alpha has a select language option. So hopefully there will be one client, one set of servers. I don't care if the populations are separated as long as they update the content for everything at once.

When I get back to Japan (stupid china and its firewall), I might ask if they'd be willing to have fun support for translations on the facebook page. I mean, Espio, I and sever other member have Japanese ability. It probably wouldn't take too long to translate.

I meant the world thing...But yeah.