PDA

View Full Version : Is my level too high for Hard mode?

Larloc
Mar 17, 2003, 11:03 PM
i am currently using my level 54 HUmar(skyly) in hard mode. should i just hurry up and kill Dark Falz?

btw; i know HUmar is dislike by mostly everyon on the boards but i am just using him to get some good items and stuff for my other characters. you know, since he is easy to use.

Cloud_01
Mar 17, 2003, 11:12 PM
54 is a pretty high level for hard mode. You should go ahead and kill Falz to get on V.hard mode. There it will be much easier to level up. You'll also level up quicker. It won't be that hard either at your level.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Cloud_01 on 2003-03-17 20:13 ]</font>

Joe
Mar 17, 2003, 11:21 PM
definitely i think no matter what class you are lvl 54 is probly more than enough. I beat it at lvl 40 and im HUmar and yea im jus average probly.

rena-ko
Mar 18, 2003, 08:13 AM
its time for ep2 hardmode or ep1 vhardmode by that time, i think. these will be much more rewarding i'd say.

but looking at myself i'm the same level and still around hard mode (doing the quests now, then beating falz, then olga and moving onwards to vhard... then quests, falz, olga and ult and so on...)

Ropponmatsu
Mar 18, 2003, 08:57 AM
Actually, if your using a character with lower ATP, I'd level up maybe 2 more times, or if you don't have very good light defense than you surely should get that up.

FreakinRican
Mar 18, 2003, 09:10 AM
As soon as I got to level 40 I was in vhard. For me Hard mode is more then a pain and incovience then fun. You don't find any good rares, the experiance is lacking, and all my friends are in vhard and ult! u_u

Bluedeath
Mar 18, 2003, 09:29 AM
well if u have trouble with falz save up scape dolls but yes by 54 i was on ult with my ranger, spreads help lots http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

polishedweasel
Mar 18, 2003, 09:30 AM
I think that you are just a bit too high to be in hard mode. I was in Ultimate at lv 49. So......um yeah. You're fine. Kill falz, go to the next difficulty and kick some ass!!!!

Malkavian
Mar 18, 2003, 12:54 PM
At lv 54 you should be ending vhard and maybe playing ultimate episode 1

Stricker
Mar 18, 2003, 01:08 PM
Yes.

thewiredknight
Mar 18, 2003, 03:05 PM
Just kill falz and get to Very Hard. I'm a level 56 FOmarl and I'm on VH mode easy. Course that's online. Currently at this level, Falz's swipe attack in his final form will kill me in one hit, despite that my HP is full.

Lisa_B
Mar 18, 2003, 03:25 PM
Don't forget to bring a hand-gun for Falz' finally form.

crimsonshadow
Mar 18, 2003, 04:06 PM
hmmm wow im must be really far behind because im lvl 67 and i still on hard episode 2 probably because i play multi way more than story hmmmmm...

CorneliusPower
Mar 18, 2003, 04:25 PM
On 2003-03-17 20:03, Larloc wrote:
i am currently using my level 54 HUmar(skyly) in hard mode. should i just hurry up and kill Dark Falz?

btw; i know HUmar is dislike by mostly everyon on the boards but i am just using him to get some good items and stuff for my other characters. you know, since he is easy to use.

Well it's like this Larloc. If you happen to kill everything on one swipe or even 2 swipes in HARD you might find it more rewarding to head onto VERY HARD Mode. More Experience and better Rares. Skyly, woo hoo, prepare for Dragon Slayer Hell! Anyways, even HARD mode Episode 2 is good. But really as in every PSO gamers freedom, do as you wish if it does NO harm to others. =D

Yoda86
Mar 18, 2003, 04:37 PM
Absolutely, then after you are done you will probably blaze through Very Hard mode!

Larloc
Mar 19, 2003, 12:56 AM
thanx for the posts you guys! i am at level 63 now at ULTIMATE!!! yay! i also have no problem hitting these monsters. that is surprising to me since a lot of people have that problem.
but, now i have decided to play with one of my other 3 characters. which one should i play as?

S.H.I.E.K-HUcaseal
level-13
ID-Redria
Ulysses-RAmarl
level-16
ID-Viridia
Randolf-FOmar
level-7
ID-Yellowboze

Yoda86
Mar 19, 2003, 10:18 AM
Alright now its my turn, take a look at my sig and tell me if its wise to break out of the Very hard shell and enter Ultimate mode. The only problem I'm experiencing is those Dimenians. THEY RUN AT LIKE 50 MPH..SHEEESH!!!

Mystil
Mar 19, 2003, 04:46 PM
Hmmm yeah, you are quite ready for very hard. Humar's DFP is really pumped up at that level.