PDA

View Full Version : Comic planning for PSU beginners.

Anna_Wren
Sep 2, 2011, 12:53 AM
So I'm planning on making a Comic or a few on tips and hints for PSU.
I plan to include many things the game has but doesn't specifically tell you about.

For example: I found out that many players, even over 10 veterans I play with, didn't know you could Hold the X button down to quick scroll in your inventory screens on the 360 version. And quite a few players didn't know that you could toggle to your goggles from first person view and back again with the right bumper.

This isn't explicitly for commonly known things, but I will include things like how elemental weapons and armor work. Special effects and GAS tips my be useful, but I would hope they know about that as they get farther in the game.

Anyway, please feel free to contribute any useful information or ideas - I'm open for anything ^^

Caiterz
Sep 2, 2011, 12:54 AM
Some people dunno about the vision phone *COUGH COUGH* where you can type like, GRM Fire to bring up all the Fire element stuff made by GRM....

but yeah, good idea..

IMO i'd make a list (Searchable) rather than a comic, but meh thats your style.

chaos-shadow
Sep 2, 2011, 12:40 PM
Yeah, perhaps like, a guide with pictures, not persay a comic.

With text and pictures, not just pictures with text added on to them?

Hmm... pointers...

Isn't it like down + hold A to quick scroll through a NPC chat?

Oh, but stuff for beginners... hm. Not sure, I would say take a look at the PSU site to see what they do and don't cover on there but... for obv. reasons...

Caiterz
Sep 2, 2011, 09:09 PM
YEAH ANNA, A COMIC WOULD SUCK.

WORST IDEA EVAR. ]:OOOOOOOOOOOOOO

but you should make 2 versions... or jsut make the comic, and ill make the guide, or whatever.

BIG OLAF
Sep 3, 2011, 03:28 AM
This sounds like a good idea, Anna. I'm sure it would be informative, and a lot of fun for you to make. The only problem I can see is that not a lot of new players would know how to find it here on this site, or any Phantasy Star-related site.

It would be cool if you had different characters explain different tips and tricks, too.

Caiterz
Sep 4, 2011, 01:11 AM
HYUGA EXPLAINS IT ALL

the TV series.;