PDA

View Full Version : Xbox 360 Magashi Parts

ArcSilverpaw
Sep 3, 2011, 09:56 AM
I am trying to get the Magashi Parts in order to get an upgrade to turn my PM into a GH490. I've have been doing "The Magashi Plan" mission a few times and have been unable to find any parts.

So I was wondering, is there anything I have to do in the mission to find them? Or is there an easier way of getting them?

Kenbog
Sep 3, 2011, 10:20 AM
I always found them at Bladed Legacy

Omega-z
Sep 3, 2011, 11:13 AM
Or you can do the story mish takes 5 mins or less to get like 12 or so magashi's with good drop rate's for that stuff you can skip to the mish that's to quick blocks about 2 mins on C then about 2-3 mins for the cut scene's then you have the magashi's then quiet bf the scene goings black so you can skip all the talking at the end and start over faster. this way is much faster then BL or MP. the Story mish Ep.3 chap. 5 first part. Story mish's do have there usefulness sometimes.

DeathDragon2332
Sep 3, 2011, 11:57 AM
Just buy them they should be dirt cheap.

TheAstarion
Sep 3, 2011, 12:43 PM
Dirt cheap is relative. Some people regard 2mil for a full set of Magashi parts to be significant dough, and well worth hunting for to use or sell.

x Incubus Leo x
Sep 3, 2011, 01:53 PM
I am trying to get the Magashi Parts in order to get an upgrade to turn my PM into a GH490. I've have been doing "The Magashi Plan" mission a few times and have been unable to find any parts.

So I was wondering, is there anything I have to do in the mission to find them? Or is there an easier way of getting them?

How many you need? I'll give you the parts I got.
GT: x Incubus Leo x