adonis565
Sep 8, 2011, 12:44 PM
even after better mission came out like distant memories been away for 2 years

BIG OLAF
Sep 8, 2011, 12:46 PM
Yuppers.

adonis565
Sep 8, 2011, 01:20 PM
really? sega has got to do something about it like permanatly half the exp enemies are worth to force people to actually do the real good mission not crap beast

Midori Oku
Sep 8, 2011, 01:21 PM
I don't understand why people care. If people are doing White Beast items stay rare and more expensive. The smart, or at least good players go do other stuff to make money/get AEXP.

On the bright side of things.

-Sealed Swords stay cheap
-Rares in other missions will be worth more
-Less competition when it comes to bidding on good weapons (because White Beast people stay poor)

Am I the only one that likes the fact that people only play White Beast?

BIG OLAF
Sep 8, 2011, 01:37 PM

Nope, I don't mind it. The reason I like it is because that way, the random morons that plague the game stay the hell away from my friends and I when we don't want to be bothered. It sounds rude, but I only "use" randoms to help me level my alt quicker in WB missions. I otherwise want nothing to do with them.

Positive
Sep 8, 2011, 03:15 PM
What would happen if 360 gets ohtori encampment?

Eat poo derek
Sep 8, 2011, 03:30 PM
What would happen if 360 gets ohtori encampment?

it will be called "hamburgers are reskinned hotdogs" and will drop weps that there reskin will be of the 1* starter weps

Cloud Strife
Oct 2, 2011, 04:48 AM
even after better mission came out like distant memories been away for 2 years

WB will always be the hotspot for nubs.

Anna_Wren
Oct 2, 2011, 04:51 AM
Hot spots are nothing new though.
Anyone remember Seabed? How about Crimson Beast? Hmmm Bruce's Dungeon?
Most players are too new to have even played those runs. Thing is that players will swarm to where they thing the best place to play is. Personally, I drop in every other month just to watch people fail horribly at a run they have done several hundred times already.

Recon Tactical
Oct 2, 2011, 06:26 AM
I don't understand why people care. If people are doing White Beast items stay rare and more expensive. The smart, or at least good players go do other stuff to make money/get AEXP.

On the bright side of things.

-Sealed Swords stay cheap
-Rares in other missions will be worth more
-Less competition when it comes to bidding on good weapons (because White Beast people stay poor)

Thanks for opening my eyes. I still hate the mission, though. Best thing that drops there universally is Holy Elsydeon, and there's no way we're getting that any time soon.

CrashXAndXBurnX
Oct 2, 2011, 10:15 AM
Well right now, with the event and what not,...no. However once that is over, all the WB noobs will bounce back over to Pavilion

Recon Tactical
Oct 2, 2011, 03:00 PM
Well right now, with the event and what not,...no. However once that is over, all the WB noobs will bounce back over to Pavilion

That's inevitable. However, if you have plenty of friends to do other runs with, that shouldn't be too much of a bother to you. After the event, I'll probably be running Distant Memory in hope of finding myself a Lavis Cannon or two, SEED-Express, GAMs, and whatever else I can be arsed running. Whatever helps me finish my journey to 180.

Miyavi-sensei
Oct 2, 2011, 06:06 PM
Hmm there is another hotspot, GAM area is always cluttered with people when theres no events going on.