PDA

View Full Version : Xbox 360 Getting a new 360

Capn_Nostrus
Sep 9, 2011, 01:20 AM
I haven't had a 360 for a while now and I'm thinking about picking up one of the new ones here soon. Anyway, was wondering if it's still worth getting back in to PSU? I'd love to get on and get back to running stuff, especially with people from here. I've been playing the Portable games, but the online is, well, meh at best.

Feedback much appreciated ^^ Oh and I can't remember, do you have to have a Gold live account to play PSU?

Midori Oku
Sep 9, 2011, 01:44 AM
Oh and I can't remember, do you have to have a Gold live account to play PSU?

Nope, you can play on silver.

Capn_Nostrus
Sep 9, 2011, 02:03 AM
Awesome, now I just have to convince the girlfriend that we need a new 360. XD

BIG OLAF
Sep 9, 2011, 02:22 AM
Or, you could just go buy one. Why do you have to answer to her?

Capn_Nostrus
Sep 9, 2011, 03:16 AM
Well, we live together, share a rather large portion of our incomes and I like the benefits of her not being pissed about me buying a $300+ system. lol

But she's a geek too, so the convincing shouldn't be difficult. XP

Anyway, back on topic, how friendly is PSU to someone that's gonna be starting over?

Keilyn
Sep 9, 2011, 03:22 AM
I've never known PSU to be a "friendly game" unless it comes to actually playing with people who are down to earth and not so consumed in the forums or on status. If you are willing to pay for a new Xbox, then PSU and a subscription...

....make sure its really what you wish to do..

Since you could save that money and put it towards PSO-2 on a computer......

Of course its your choice in the end.

Why go backwards when you can go forward?

Selphea
Sep 9, 2011, 03:38 AM
Since you could save that money and put it towards BLADE AND SOUL on a computer......

Fixed :D

j/k but I really don't advise buying a console just for one game, especially since the sequel is only months away. Play Dragon Nest or something to tide yourself over to PSO2/Tera/Blade and Soul/[insert next-gen action MMO here]