PDA

View Full Version : Title rewards?

moomoopenguin
Sep 10, 2011, 04:49 PM
So is the 360 going to get these? Any word about them yet?

Ilikelamp7
Sep 10, 2011, 05:39 PM
No.

The message you have entered is too short. Please lengthen your message to at least 5 characters.

BIG OLAF
Sep 10, 2011, 05:41 PM
Highly unlikely. Same story with the Stamp Shop. I tried asking Edward multiple times, in multiple threads, what our last panel reward for MAX would be, since it was "2x Stamp Bonus" for the JP servers (and that doesn't apply to us).

My question was, unsurprisingly, ignored every time I asked it.

SnowfoxZero
Sep 10, 2011, 06:13 PM
Highly unlikely. Same story with the Stamp Shop. I tried asking Edward multiple times, in multiple threads, what our last panel reward for MAX would be, since it was "2x Stamp Bonus" for the JP servers (and that doesn't apply to us).

I wouldn't be surprised if they didn't change it and you guys unlock "2x stamp bonus" on the 360 and just never get it.. like that 15% boost road thing from whatever the last one was.

moomoopenguin
Sep 10, 2011, 06:27 PM

Well that's lovely......

Recon Tactical
Sep 10, 2011, 08:35 PM
My gosh, the Xbox 360 version is a piece of crap. I do wish they kept the EU/US PC servers running and shut down the 360 servers. At least then we'd get the same content as the JP PC servers. So fucking depressing.

Here's to PSO2 hopefully never seeing the light of day on the crappy Xbox 360 and hopefully doing better than PSU EU/US PC in terms of population.

/vent.

moomoopenguin
Sep 10, 2011, 08:57 PM
The PC/PS2 would be getting the same updates that the 360 servers get, just saying.

Omega-z
Sep 10, 2011, 11:31 PM
moomoopenguin, For over a year US/EU PC/PS2 Server's had update's Way Before the 360 did. But the 360 complained and we started to get more delayed in content more then the normal 3 weeks to 2 months we had, for Harmony sake. That and the fact that the US/EU PC/PS2 didn't have a demo or download crippled it, since there where far less Disc's then the Original one. In fact if the JP didn't get the Download that it did 360 would of out lived it. And oh the one year+ Rut didn't help both system either ( US/EU PC/PS2 & 360 ).

But your right about it now tho, "IF" it was still alive today it would be getting the same treatment.

Justyn_Darkcrest
Sep 10, 2011, 11:40 PM
The PC/PS2 would be in the same boat as far as updates go, unless SEGA dropped the PS2 or released another disk, so no, PS2/PC would not be in better shape (and of course the horrible population has to be considered.)

On topic, doubt we'll ever see the title rewards since it's looking more and more like SEGA doesn't care to spend the time, energy, and money into dealing with M$ to get it implemented. Granted that's all speculation seeing as no representatives are allowed to tell us anything of importance, ever.

oG Epik
Sep 11, 2011, 12:21 AM
Im done with this game it was fun when new weps came out and u could hunt them or buy them etc buy now its same weps different stats RIP PSU

Anna_Wren
Sep 12, 2011, 10:00 PM
Sorry, but the 360 server is actually booming. People who want it to end are pretty much just butthurt and sore about not getting want. If you want to move to JP, I don't care and no one else should. Wanting the servers to end just proves what a loser you really are.

moomoopenguin
Sep 14, 2011, 09:09 PM
moomoopenguin, For over a year US/EU PC/PS2 Server's had update's Way Before the 360 did. But the 360 complained and we started to get more delayed in content more then the normal 3 weeks to 2 months we had, for Harmony sake. That and the fact that the US/EU PC/PS2 didn't have a demo or download crippled it, since there where far less Disc's then the Original one. In fact if the JP didn't get the Download that it did 360 would of out lived it. And oh the one year+ Rut didn't help both system either ( US/EU PC/PS2 & 360 ).

But your right about it now tho, "IF" it was still alive today it would be getting the same treatment.

Actually the funny thing is I've played all three. And been around for a really long time now. The Pc servers always got the same updates at the same time. The only time they didn't is when Microsoft was being a little odd about some things. But for the most part they stayed pretty much together.

Im done with this game it was fun when new weps came out and u could hunt them or buy them etc buy now its same weps different stats RIP PSU

There's actually a lot of new weapons. Most of which are account bound, so there's a lot more hunting for things involved.

Sorry, but the 360 server is actually booming. People who want it to end are pretty much just butthurt and sore about not getting want. If you want to move to JP, I don't care and no one else should. Wanting the servers to end just proves what a loser you really are.

Please don't start that.....

Keilyn
Sep 14, 2011, 10:48 PM
The two servers are static.

In psujp players score points for each kill made in an event. They trade these points in for equipment, which can be sold in playershops. Sometimes the equipment is good so in PSUJP you literally see some players run around with 2 - 3 Free Course accounts all accumulating points in doing C runs and making tons of money from it.

As for 360 servers being booming. That argument can go either way. I don't see it as "360 servers booming" but more like "360 players not getting PSO-2." To me I find the game slightly declining. New players come in, Old Players Leave....but more players leave than new players show up.

Its been five years and combined PSU has not reached 1 million player IDs yet...Concurrent Logins are kind of static. People can predict the number....in both versions. Its not like the game Dragon Nest where after 1.5 years has 60 million subscribers combined in many versions with around 1.5 - 1.6 million concurrent logins.

What Dragon Nest proves is that if PSU was done right, it could have gotten more than 60 million subscribers, because outside of PAs, the game plays like PSO/PSU with some nice additions to it.

This is why I shake my head at SEGA.

SEGA had the only game in a category for a long time. Rather than expanding and dominating that market in three platforms, their xenophobic attitude and lack of management caused it to be a game only die hard fans really know about while its something no average person really thinks about.

The excuse of "oh its because of SEGA of Whatever not being given updates from Sega of Japan" doesnt fly since I know game titles localized to 4 - 10 different places, all with good localization and nice updating.

I am not saying "PSU SUCKS" in some totalitarian ideology, but excuses only last for so long and a time comes when you wake up and say "oh they don't care" and you either play less for the sake of the people you like playing with or/and go to a better marketed, maintained game. It really is that simple. ^_^

PSU is the first game I played in my life that through an event one can kill the ultimate lord of all evil (in all its glory) in single-digit levels under basic types in a C run. Thats a BIG no-no in PC-Gaming....and if that happens with PSO-2, a lot of players are going to be pissed and leave because the mentality is always "If I killed the top dog at such low level and he proved to be a newb, why play further?"

Well Good Luck

P.S: I wish "Titles" were like other games where you EARN the titles that you get, then you can display them and get attribute bonuses for displaying them.

moomoopenguin
Sep 14, 2011, 11:14 PM
The two servers are static.

In psujp players score points for each kill made in an event. They trade these points in for equipment, which can be sold in playershops. Sometimes the equipment is good so in PSUJP you literally see some players run around with 2 - 3 Free Course accounts all accumulating points in doing C runs and making tons of money from it.

As for 360 servers being booming. That argument can go either way. I don't see it as "360 servers booming" but more like "360 players not getting PSO-2." To me I find the game slightly declining. New players come in, Old Players Leave....but more players leave than new players show up.

Its been five years and combined PSU has not reached 1 million player IDs yet...Concurrent Logins are kind of static. People can predict the number....in both versions. Its not like the game Dragon Nest where after 1.5 years has 60 million subscribers combined in many versions with around 1.5 - 1.6 million concurrent logins.

What Dragon Nest proves is that if PSU was done right, it could have gotten more than 60 million subscribers, because outside of PAs, the game plays like PSO/PSU with some nice additions to it.

This is why I shake my head at SEGA.

SEGA had the only game in a category for a long time. Rather than expanding and dominating that market in three platforms, their xenophobic attitude and lack of management caused it to be a game only die hard fans really know about while its something no average person really thinks about.

The excuse of "oh its because of SEGA of Whatever not being given updates from Sega of Japan" doesnt fly since I know game titles localized to 4 - 10 different places, all with good localization and nice updating.

I am not saying "PSU SUCKS" in some totalitarian ideology, but excuses only last for so long and a time comes when you wake up and say "oh they don't care" and you either play less for the sake of the people you like playing with or/and go to a better marketed, maintained game. It really is that simple. ^_^

PSU is the first game I played in my life that through an event one can kill the ultimate lord of all evil (in all its glory) in single-digit levels under basic types in a C run. Thats a BIG no-no in PC-Gaming....and if that happens with PSO-2, a lot of players are going to be pissed and leave because the mentality is always "If I killed the top dog at such low level and he proved to be a newb, why play further?"

Well Good Luck

P.S: I wish "Titles" were like other games where you EARN the titles that you get, then you can display them and get attribute bonuses for displaying them.

I'm not saying it's the best RPG ever. I never said anything like that. I understand it could be a better game. All I know is it's easy to play and not too hard to figure out. I play other MMO's that take a lot more effort and such, but I will always love PSU for whatever reason I have to do so.

I asked a simple question, mainly cus I haven't been here for almost 2 years now, I never said any server was better or that any server should be shut down. And I'd really appreciate if people didn't come in and make it about that. So please keep it to a minimum.