PDA

View Full Version : Anybody Still Playing This Online?

miroku888
Sep 11, 2011, 07:17 AM
I only got to play online on PSZ only once or twice due to my current internet provider making it a hassle to get my ds to connect to the net (my wii works fine however.....). I usually do offline co-op with friends, but is anyone still playing this online? There was a lot of excitement over it when it came out, but it seems like its died down a lot.

Pirrip
Sep 11, 2011, 02:02 PM
Only very rarely. I and most other people here on PSO World make appointments. Because of the sparse online population in this game, I mostly to Eternal Tower runs anymore to hunt rares.

Atbar
Sep 11, 2011, 11:30 PM
This game is mostly dead nowadays.

ZeekTheSweet
Sep 12, 2011, 12:30 AM
I haven't played for a while cause I haven't had wi-fi for like 2 years for my DS even though all other online related stuff works. But now I have wi-fi so if anyone wants to play. Add me.

P.S. the FC below my avi/name is out of date PC me for my real one cause I can't change it right now.

Eclipse5632
Sep 12, 2011, 07:37 PM
I never really played online that much, but I'm starting to get back into PSZ and I wouldn't mind finding some people to play with. Let me know if you wanna play sometime.

Silly Pirate
Sep 12, 2011, 08:44 PM
I am on right now looking for a party! BTW, first post lol

Fenn777
Sep 26, 2011, 07:18 PM
I justed started going online now. If anyone needs a lvl 53 Foneweral for support I'll put up my friend code soon.

D Zonatai
Sep 26, 2011, 10:06 PM
Well...I really want to play online, mostly to be able to interact with different people!!! I haven't been able to, because the internet here doesn't allow for online gameplay until after 9 pm...D'x

I was planning on at least getting my FOmar up to level 80 or higher (currently at 50) and play online once I went home...Dx don't let it die! I just got my game this yeaaar....

Akagi
Sep 27, 2011, 01:29 AM
I just ordered this game off of ebay. It should be here shortly. Hopefully I can get in on this too?

Fenn777
Sep 27, 2011, 08:49 PM
Just got my friend code up, PM me yours if you wanna play!

Lesita
Oct 11, 2011, 02:32 PM
i play online whit my friend sometimes, add me and pm me too! :)

Dr. Montague
Oct 11, 2011, 07:08 PM
I'm online every now and then. Recently I've just been busy so my time online has significantly decreased, but hopefully that'll change soon.

Luckily there's always at least one person in the world somewhere also playing (b'-')b

Atbar
Oct 12, 2011, 10:26 AM
Lately, I've been able to play online regularly with at least three or four other people each night. Though, it seems like online in PSZ for me go between having at least three or four to play each night to having nobody around almost every night.

Norco
Oct 12, 2011, 12:54 PM
I play from time to time. I've mainly been playing PSO recently though xD

Budzpip
Oct 12, 2011, 10:44 PM
I've been online every night. Some nights, like tonight I have had no luck in free play *shrug*
Once I got to play with two other people at the same time :)

tehflavor
Oct 13, 2011, 09:48 PM
I just got a DS again and got this game. Ive been on it quite a bit, and id like to play online more but i have noone on my friend roster yet. Feel free to add me, im playing this a lot lately.
1764 5627 4363

Eureka7
Nov 1, 2011, 01:34 PM
I just got the Game And wanted to know if anyone wanted to go play online!!!
Fc is on my page Feel free to pm me!!!

NER0
Nov 1, 2011, 03:30 PM
I get online every now and then but not frequently.

Vintasticvinn
Nov 10, 2011, 01:40 PM
I wonder if i could link my ds to smartphone's signal and connect through that lol, i miss going online on this game

Norco
Nov 10, 2011, 02:42 PM
A lot of places like game stores or mcdonalds have free wi-fi. At least where I live, you could try looking that up ^_^

Vintasticvinn
Nov 10, 2011, 02:57 PM
A lot of places like game stores or mcdonalds have free wi-fi. At least where I live, you could try looking that up ^_^

Id like to go crash Mc D's but after a while I'd feel like I HAVE to atleast make a purchase^^;

brightjoker
Nov 11, 2011, 08:32 PM
Just picked this up today, lets get some online going, my friend code is 1549-8509-9933 bkkjoker as nickname. Lets go hunting! (I also quene in free play usually around 7 PM- 12 AM GT-5) Shoot me a PM with your code, added any from recent posts here :)

Noblewine
Nov 12, 2011, 03:54 PM
I've been trying to get back into the mood to play Phantasy Star Zero. I still have a copy but I have to resolve a problem. I can't access network mode because my labtop is out of commision. I have to fix that or make a new hotspot on a different computer so I can access Online mode.

AzureAsh
Nov 26, 2011, 09:10 PM
I've been interested in playing online, I only really got to level 24 in PSZ (terrible, I know) unfortunately I don't have a stylus at the moment and I'm trying to get my connection working. D:

Tigus
Nov 26, 2011, 11:14 PM
I still play online im Lv 95 and realy need to play with someone pm me asap if im here and you wanna play.

Reksanden
Nov 27, 2011, 12:01 AM
No. Not anymore, but I might if I get bugged enough about it.

GoblinX_x
Nov 29, 2011, 01:18 PM
<Center>
Basically looking for good kind friends that want to hang out on this game.
I really love the pso series.
so im looking for a group of people that want to play.
and if possible make a website for our group of talented individuals .
Can't wait to be a friend and have fun ^_^.
in case your wondering ?.
im a lvl 85 FO newn GoblinX_x is my name.

Name= Goblin Phantasy Star 0
friend code = 1634 -5047 -1077

Tigus
Dec 1, 2011, 05:12 PM
What do you guys do after you free play with someone, I know you can't go to another area but what do you do for fun? I dance to the music of the game with another player or run laps in the guild.

DoctorShanks
Dec 1, 2011, 05:18 PM
I normally just say "Leaving to City" then "Good Work" as a good-bye message to the japanese (at least according to AtBHR, it works either way), then disconnect, then go on play alone to prepare for my next run and also to avoid the akward time spent in town with the others.