PDA

View Full Version : What did you do today?

Leviathan
Sep 11, 2011, 12:27 PM
I biked to the market and bought cans of coke and Capri Suns because who am I kidding, I am 5 years old! :-?

I also bought curry chicken and rice.

Randomness
Sep 11, 2011, 01:02 PM
Woke up. Played games. Ate lunch.

I love the weekend.

Canard de Bain
Sep 11, 2011, 01:07 PM
Studying an indi programming language, Nemerle. Seems pretty powerful and expressive.

Also, studying Mono instead of .NET

ShinMaruku
Sep 11, 2011, 01:23 PM
Singing about women being Delilah.

Nitro Vordex
Sep 11, 2011, 01:24 PM
Woke up, playing LoL, work. Lame.

Outrider
Sep 11, 2011, 03:32 PM
Drove back from the beach.

About to start drawing a comic.

Might go have leftover burgers for dinner at girlfriend's house.

Alnet
Sep 11, 2011, 04:03 PM
Woke up in a violent rage, lost a few hours of time to violent rage, ate a late lunch, harassed my brother for buying a Bleach game, and procrastinated. When it gets dark, I'm going to review my notes for tomorrow's lab.

Probably going to get off the computer and read some Batman graphic novel or something soon.

TalHex
Sep 11, 2011, 04:41 PM
I biked to the market and bought cans of coke and Capri Suns because who am I kidding, I am 5 years old! :-?

I approve of this.

I slept in, went to the dining for breakfast, read part of a textbook, played some Heroes of Might and Magic III... and that is it xD

HAYABUSA-FMW-
Sep 11, 2011, 05:06 PM

That's less than half of mofos be >_> years.

._ yrs yo.

Ballin way out of the league on the quarter juice with the peel off milk beyblade top and Nickel Now and Laters/Licorice you TexMex hipster.
Woke up in a violent rage, lost a few hours of time to violent rage, ate a late lunch, harassed my brother for buying a Bleach game, and procrastinated. .
Sega published some Treasure Bleach fighters on DS, which read up on are a maybe.
Wasted $20 on GG: Dust Strikers though way back when, making me wary to try.

-

Rug Doctor day after $70 Kinders BBQ ripoff, my share: a sour, purple onion laden mess pulled pork sammich. Luckily half of someone else's mayo slathered, greened red tomato beef lettuce mess also got. Terrible Tortas, doods.

Might go to ripoff Costco later.

Lance813
Sep 11, 2011, 05:27 PM
Woke up, took a piss, watched the Lions game. (They won, surprisingly...) Procrastinated... alot.

Ate a cheeseburger and potatoes. Then read some Kate Chopin for my lit class...

I just took a dump, and now I'm going to relax with PSZ...

Pirrip
Sep 11, 2011, 10:34 PM
I played Monster Hunter Tri and slew a few Alatreon and a Deviljho as well. I also did a little planning for a story I'm helping to write.

Alnet
Sep 12, 2011, 03:40 PM
Sega published some Treasure Bleach fighters on DS, which read up on are a maybe.
Wasted $20 on GG: Dust Strikers though way back when, making me wary to try.
Ehh, that ain't the one. It's some PS3 nonsense game that plays like a mix of Dynasty Warriors and... well, that's really about it. Dynasty Warriors: Bleach. Though I'm prolly oversimplifying it, I really don't care enough to fix it.

Dust Strikers? D: Oh lord, I'm so sorry. If it makes you feel any better, I bought GG: Judgment back in the day. It's not a bad game, it's just not a good one. On the scale, it leans to "bad." And it's cripplingly hard.

I had that lab today. The amplifying machines didn't work right. Something about being formatted for intracellular recording, when we were trying to do extracellular recording. So we'll have to do the lab again some other time, unfortunately.

Oh, and I thankfully didn't wake up in a violent rage this morning.

SirTopps
Sep 12, 2011, 04:37 PM
are all my old friends here? i did nothing today. im trying to lose weight tho. any tips? trimspa baby ?

Ketchup345
Sep 12, 2011, 05:26 PM
Moved some stuff to the curb for bulk trash pickup, watched this past weekend's Doctor Who, watched the Italian Grand Prix, sent out a job application.

Outrider
Sep 12, 2011, 05:35 PM
First day back at work after vacation.

It's somehow 6:35 already and I still have plenty to do. What happened?

FOkyasuta
Sep 12, 2011, 05:51 PM
Writing/Drawing and oh yeah. SCHOOL.

darkante
Sep 13, 2011, 01:54 PM
Woke up and then i proceeded to throw my cat out the window.

Then i went to work and swore to my comrades for no good reason so i got my ass kicked.
They then threw me into a car and made the car crash.
So i crawled out the burning wreckage and swore some more.

And then a dog came to me and talked about his life issues.
I couldn“t help myself but to listen even though my legs were mushed and my left arm were gone.

Then i feel asleep and after awhile i woke up again in my bed..wait what?

PwNeR
Sep 13, 2011, 05:02 PM
Went to school, left school, bought Yugioh cards.

ShinMaruku
Sep 13, 2011, 06:06 PM
Hwęt! wē Gār-Dena in ġeār-dagum,
Oh them Spear danes.

TalHex
Sep 13, 2011, 06:25 PM
Woke up, read book, went to class, read book, went to lunch, read book, went to more classes, read book, went to girlfriend's, read book

God I hate assigned readings.

Zarode
Sep 14, 2011, 06:48 AM
Deviljho.

Double-ho.

Pirrip
Sep 14, 2011, 04:51 PM
Today, I discussed the allegorization in MAUS.

NegaTsukasa
Sep 15, 2011, 09:58 AM
its 9:58am. my day hasn't even started yet.

darkante
Sep 15, 2011, 01:11 PM
That sounds swell, i "hate" going up at all.
Why bother rising up when you can lie down like a corpse and rot.

Less effort>More win.