PDA

View Full Version : my friend got scammed on psu

sinthite
Sep 11, 2011, 01:49 PM
How can he get in contact with the admins or anyone to help him. He payed 2 mil to run a rare and the guy kicked him and took his money.
ask for info on both gamer tags i will give

BIG OLAF
Sep 11, 2011, 01:50 PM
He won't be reimbursed. It was his fault for trusting the person. There's nothing SEGA admins can/will do about it.

sinthite
Sep 11, 2011, 01:55 PM
*removed*

sinthite
Sep 11, 2011, 02:02 PM
He won't be reimbursed. It was his fault for trusting the person. There's nothing SEGA admins can/will do about it.

"sega wont help the victims of scammers" i said no he said " i can scam people out of money" i said probaly he said" well i just going to to that from now on" i said you will scam people that doesnt deserve it. he said " yeah its retarded if sega wont help people if they got scammed.

i find a big problem there

APEXi
Sep 11, 2011, 03:45 PM
people that get scammed are retarded

Budlight
Sep 11, 2011, 04:40 PM
^agreed

Canard de Bain
Sep 11, 2011, 05:01 PM
"sega wont help the victims of scammers" i said no he said " i can scam people out of money" i said probaly he said" well i just going to to that from now on" i said you will scam people that doesnt deserve it. he said " yeah its retarded if sega wont help people if they got scammed.

i find a big problem there

Sega hates all who know English.

Nitro Vordex
Sep 11, 2011, 05:07 PM
He payed 2 mil to run a rare and the guy kicked him and took his money.
ask for info on both gamer tags i will give
If he fell for one of the most common scams, then he deserved to have his money taken. Don't ever pay for rare runs.

Scarlet_Starlet
Sep 11, 2011, 07:05 PM
Shame you got scammed but paying for rares is a big mistake. :/ My findings on playing on the 360 side have been that about 95% of this community can't be trusted. About 98% have little or NO sense of humour.

Keilyn
Sep 11, 2011, 07:27 PM
360 really is a two-way door. I mean the whole platform.

You get all sorts of people who tell you how great and marvelous the console is. Then you spend your money on it and play its games to find just how uncivilized and misbehaved its individuals are. Granted that they are some "good people" but finding them is like searching for a needle in a haystack.

Seems to me that 360 gamers spend a little too much time playing games and too little time learning common sense and getting educated. I mean am I wrong? I don't see psujp players creating "I got scammed" threads in an independent forum, but I frequently read 360 players doing that.

I ask myself "how does one really get scammed or allowed themselves to be scammed...in an online game. Do these people not know any real sense? or are they too trusting that faith will bring them power, just to fail and whine about in forumboards.

Edit: I also don't believe it was "Your friend" who got scammed. I believe it was you who got scammed, then saying it was "your friend" unless you want me to believe you would post in favor of your friend in a neutral forum on "being scammed" which makes no real sense.

stinkyfish97
Sep 11, 2011, 09:50 PM
http://forums.sega.com/showthread.php?343140-Beating-a-Lag-Switch...

This was written by my close buddy Bob. All credit to him. The only way you will even get those people who scammed your friend banned is if you catch them in the act, meaning capture card or if they get enough complaints and become well known scammers, even then that doesn't guarantee a ban and as we all know Sega does not waste resources tracking down scammers.

The best answers on how to beat most lag switches is in that thread I posted. And all those who say you are stupid for getting scammed are just ignorant. They have played this game long enough to know not to trust anyone. Unfortunately there are many downfalls to the 360 that wont get fixed so we have to deal with this crap. Thanks to people like Bob and a couple clans I know of that may help you if you can track them down, this game stays fun.

Myself I usually just don't trade with anyone I don't know. Which most people who have good rep are on the forums. Most people who start threads on the forums you can track and if the trade was smooth and easy most people will say that in their threads so it is easy to keep track of who is legit and not. Just do a little better research next time and you and your friend will find this game a little more enjoyable. Be especially careful around major events such as Max X because that is where most scamming happens.

Good luck and I hope the game remains fun for you and your friend.

black savage
Sep 12, 2011, 01:25 AM
ill sell you a s7 rare for 50mill wanna go :p

pokefiend
Sep 12, 2011, 07:40 PM
if you're are paying meseta for rares you have to accept the fact that you will get booted at least once out of five times you pay for it if not more. If you don't want to accept that, then don't risk your meseta.