PDA

View Full Version : Seeking any info for my questions

fiercewhitewolf
Sep 12, 2011, 12:08 PM
Just popped onto PSO for info on Maximum Attack and watched the PSO 2 Videos and im dumbstruck. Does anyone have any information on any future development on charater porting, or if there are no plans at all. I'm well aware when a sequel game comes out that we rarely keep our junk just wanted to know if we can aquire something asthetic for our years of playtime on PSU.

Also is there a newsletter for PSO or any other site that I can sign up for when new information is released or obtained?

Last but not least any info that this will be released on XBOX 360 Simultaneously
with the PSO and PC or if it won't atleast 2 or 3 years after original release. This question is important because I would like to know if I should be saving my mulla for a PS3 for when this is released. tyty in advance and thank you PSO-world for the sweet vid posts.

Golto
Sep 12, 2011, 12:19 PM
So far we only know that it will be a pc only release in Japan. Zero chance of porting characters over.

Serephim
Sep 12, 2011, 12:26 PM
1) Learning about PSO2 -- That's wonderful, can only imagine how awesome that was :D

2) Character porting? You mean, from PSOBB or PSU? If so, im almost positive it's a No. The game looks so different from PSU, there probably wont be a switch compensation. Similar with PSOBB, they're probably going to keep running PSU long after PSO2 is released. They'll probably be compensation for helping with the Alpha/Beta testing, but Sega doesn't care about us so we probably will never get that chance.

3) Aside from this guy : http://bumped.org/psublog/category/phantasy-
I think your best bet is either checking with us or one of Mike's new threads. The stickied topic is usually a great place for info (if you havent checked the first page yet).

You can always try pso2.jp, but no info will be there in english.

4) No, this game is not getting a console release probably ever. However, if by some stroke of god it was released on console? Trust me, it won't be anywhere near the 360. It'll probably be PS3, or maybe Sony's new system, but i highly doubt they'll waste time putting ANYTHING on 360 in japan.

fiercewhitewolf
Sep 13, 2011, 02:26 PM
Serephim thank you for the info. I guess the only thing to do is to buy more ram, invest in better video card and wait :D....Just wait...For my precious....

chaos-shadow
Sep 13, 2011, 04:29 PM
Yeah, here in the forums is your best bet for information.

But for other quick alerts, I suggest following the PSO2 Twitter page and/or Facebook page. Then just pop whatever it is in Google Translate. XD