PDA

View Full Version : Banned items on GC?

MasterRaichu
Mar 18, 2003, 10:44 AM
Someone told me that Sealed J-Sword (not Tsumikiri)and Sonic Knuckle are banned on the Gamecube. Is this true?

Also, does State/Maintanence exist anymore? or did they totally get rid of this when they created the Cure/Stuff slot items?

Remember the old S-Ranks? S-Rank Needle, S-Rank Windmill, S-Rank Punch, and whatever else I forgot...

Hit Material seems to also be non-existant as well. Anyone know of anything else that was in Dreamcast that doesn't seem to be around anymore?

TCZid
Mar 18, 2003, 10:47 AM
is the Spike, cant think of what its called... the ummm looks like a REALLY big pic axe... anyone see it?

MasterRaichu
Mar 18, 2003, 10:50 AM
I think you're talking about Imperial Pick. I haven't really seen that one around either.

And I just thought of one more. I haven't seen Drill Launcher at all on GC.

rena-ko
Mar 18, 2003, 10:53 AM
state/maintenance
trap/search
hit materials

have been taken out of the game...

everything else that is not yet findable, like future quest items, is currently banned - its just that you cant have them yet, because no one creates them via some cheating method (so - not finable, not dupeable)...

MasterRaichu
Mar 18, 2003, 10:58 AM
Yeah, I guess the PSO community hasn't really found everything yet. I hope that there are more new weapons in PSO that haven't been seen before, like I flipped out the first time I saw Demolition Comet. I hope they have some more new hidden stuff in this game.

crimsonshadow
Mar 18, 2003, 04:26 PM
drill launcher is findable becasue i using one right now to kill some bartles......btw i really misss hit material since i am a Ramar.... same with trap search
(DAM TRAPS I HATE THEM SO MUCH)

Getintothegame
Mar 18, 2003, 04:28 PM
I've heard you can get the Drill Launcher from the Online Keyboard quest, by killing an enemy and it drops it...

kidterru
Mar 18, 2003, 08:15 PM
i have seen an imperial pick and i just found one two days ago. woohoo.

Robomonke
Mar 18, 2003, 08:27 PM
what does state/maintanence do?

EvilNixon666
Mar 18, 2003, 08:34 PM
It was a super handy item that prevented all status effects! I wish we had them in episode 1&2! -_-

Zeebo
Mar 18, 2003, 08:38 PM
yeah true so do I

Barubary6
Mar 18, 2003, 08:51 PM
Someone told me that Sealed J-Sword (not Tsumikiri)and Sonic Knuckle are banned on the Gamecube. Is this true?

Sealed J-Sword is not banned - it's findable, in fact. Sonic Knuckle is banned - it is a randomly selected prize from an Egg Rappy's "Easter Egg" item.

-- Barubary

DarkTower
Mar 18, 2003, 08:52 PM
Bluefull finds IMPERIAL PICK in Ult forest. Gulgus-Gues drop 'em. Not a very good wep. But,then again, I am a RAcast.