PDA

View Full Version : Problem... Need help... Plz.

Inexx
Sep 13, 2011, 01:51 AM
So I just get psu today, super stoked to play. I play the first lvl a couple times, play a couple other places, I'm lvl 6 now. All of a suddon, EVERY FUCKING TIME I TRY TO START A GAME IT FREEZES!!! it doesnt matter what planet, what lvl, it freezes. I've tried 3 different planets, 4 different levels. Anyone had this problem before? whats going on? I'm getting really mad because I cant even play the damn game.

Selphea
Sep 13, 2011, 02:31 AM
Which version? o.o

Orochinagi
Sep 13, 2011, 03:37 AM
Yes, this a common problem with the older discs of PSU. The only thing you can do is return it and get another copy or better yet, buy it from the xbox live marketplace ($19.99). And no, most times downloading the disc to the xbox hard drive does NOT work. It would be best overall to download it from the marketplace in order to keep this problem from happening in the future, not to mention its convenience. I've ran through 4 discs myself through the years of playing this game and I keep my games in very good condition.

VexedEyes
Sep 13, 2011, 01:56 PM
The use of slicers will cause my console too freeze, others have issues with the nuediaz song (disk 12 i think). Download from marketplace is best bet, disk's normally have an issue.