PDA

View Full Version : If you gave any enemy a gender what would it be?

Titan
Sep 14, 2011, 08:17 PM
Aside from the obvious enemy and bosses...

I'd say Onmagoug is a female at a nest while Dimmagolous is the male out gathering food.

Go Vahra have to be female, they're always slapping you with their claws and dropping their nails.

Yeah I make dumb topics, oh well. ^^;

Dragwind
Sep 14, 2011, 08:35 PM
The Go Vahras reminding me of my girlfriend was the first thought that hit my head when I read this thread, so I'm going with that Go Vahras would typically be female.

DeltaViolet+
Sep 14, 2011, 09:01 PM
Mother brain had a male to female sex change.

TheAstarion
Sep 14, 2011, 09:36 PM
Fakis and Falz 2 have to be male, because of their "second head".

Standard vanda look more feminine to me than the Vanda Mehra or Vanda Orga. Of course there's always the humping vanda statue that shows they both look the same.

Grass Assassins, always female, all the time, no matter what game. They give birth on death.

I see most dragons we fight ingame as being female, otherwise they wouldn't be protecting their nests. Males would probably fly away from a losing battle if they didn't have a nest to protect. The only subversion of this would be the Alterazgohg, which was created in a lab; so is still female anyway by necessity because they can probably artificially inseminate her with harvested zoal goug/ragan/ragnus/bil de golus spooge or whatever so she makes more.

Positive
Sep 14, 2011, 09:40 PM
It's an online game, so everything is a guy.

moomoopenguin
Sep 14, 2011, 09:42 PM
Mother brain had a male to female sex change.

yeah this made me giggle

Selphea
Sep 14, 2011, 09:47 PM
PSU's De Rol Le is female because it doesn't have tentacles.

PSO's is male because it does

Heskett
Sep 14, 2011, 09:54 PM
I would give everything a penis.

Keilyn
Sep 14, 2011, 10:22 PM
Gainozeros - Female

(Egg Thieves has you go around hunting Gainozeros Eggs)

In a lot of species, it is the females who defend their eggs/offspring while both genders have their ways of hunting for food. Males tend to hunt at the outskirts of territory or track invaders.

Human beings were like this until "Specialization Jobs" came to be and society became more sedentary. I found that the "SEED" lifeforms actually felt closer to a "society" compared to the other elementals. They have a creature for just about everything.

BIG OLAF
Sep 14, 2011, 10:22 PM
I agree with the OP.

Onmagoug is most definitely a female. Don't believe me? Go fight her; you'll see.

Although, I must disagree with his Onmagoug/Dimmagolus theory:

I'd say Onmagoug is a female at a nest while Dimmagolous is the male out gathering food.

I highly doubt they support each other as mates, considering they live on and/or are indigenous to different planets.

VectormanX
Sep 14, 2011, 10:38 PM
male dragoons have 1 head (just look at zoal for proof that it's a guy), female dragons have 2

Keilyn
Sep 14, 2011, 10:55 PM
male dragoons have 1 head (just look at zoal for proof that it's a guy), female dragons have 2

I believe in this one too....

...and I feel it borrows from Dungeons and Dragons that Chromatic Dragons (Red, Blue, Green, Black, etc) are closer to being male and usually...(not always) you have Metallic dragons as females (Silver, Bronze, Gold, Diamond, Platinum Dragons)...and Hydra Dragons (dragons with more than one head) tend to be female.

Crysteon
Sep 14, 2011, 11:11 PM
Hydra Dragons being female? That's a fun metaphor to describe a woman, lol.

Omega-z
Sep 15, 2011, 12:45 AM
the De Ragan is Female tho Keran said so herself in the story mish I believe Keran used the word she or her once I can't remember it was awhile ago. lol it could be the other way around tho one headed for female and twin for male too. Bil de Vir are male I would say.

RemiusTA
Sep 15, 2011, 12:55 AM
Gainozeros - Female

(Egg Thieves has you go around hunting Gainozeros Eggs)

In a lot of species, it is the females who defend their eggs/offspring while both genders have their ways of hunting for food. Males tend to hunt at the outskirts of territory or track invaders.

Human beings were like this until "Specialization Jobs" came to be and society became more sedentary. I found that the "SEED" lifeforms actually felt closer to a "society" compared to the other elementals. They have a creature for just about everything.

Have to admit, i laughed for a few seconds at that tangent, lol. Thinking a tee too hard there, Keilyn. : 3

Illuminate
Sep 15, 2011, 01:23 AM
Fakis and Falz 2 have to be male, because of their "second head".

Standard vanda look more feminine to me than the Vanda Mehra or Vanda Orga. Of course there's always the humping vanda statue that shows they both look the same.

Grass Assassins, always female, all the time, no matter what game. They give birth on death.

I see most dragons we fight ingame as being female, otherwise they wouldn't be protecting their nests. Males would probably fly away from a losing battle if they didn't have a nest to protect. The only subversion of this would be the Alterazgohg, which was created in a lab; so is still female anyway by necessity because they can probably artificially inseminate her with harvested zoal goug/ragan/ragnus/bil de golus spooge or whatever so she makes more.

That's disgusting, that is all. =3

TheAstarion
Sep 15, 2011, 02:16 AM
That's disgusting, that is all. =3

I certainly wouldn't want to be the designated spooge harvester, especially since everyone in the CoG is a newman female, either a loli or a Ms. Fanservice. Knowing 1990s hentai stereotypes, this can't end well for anyone.

Could be worse, they could need Octo Diablo DNA samples. Naughty tentacles!

Mimo
Sep 15, 2011, 11:59 AM

Agreed! Cut screen is proof.. haha. n_n;

chaos-shadow
Sep 15, 2011, 04:49 PM
Koltova are female because they harvest their milk. (The uglier, the better!)
Ollaka are female because you see a mother and baby in Habirao.

Omega-z
Sep 15, 2011, 06:07 PM
Well I think the single headed Dragon's are females and the Twin's are male. Reason in story the Singles are guarding Nest ( and Re-guarded more as such ) and Twin's are guarding Places. Also in the Cut Scene's the Single's have a High Pitched Scream and the Twin have a Low Pitched Scream. That in the animal kingdom a lot of times it's the males that are the prettiest and the females are ugly.

The Robot bosses except one are male by default since the driver's in both are male and the last one is Mother Brain which is female.

I agree that Falz and Fakis are both male and Profound Darkeness is female.

I also agree that Omma is female and the Dimma is male.

De Rolei is "Unique" since it can be both at any giving time like a Frog..Snails..etc.

Jaggo's are male and Rappies are female.

Go Bajilla, Nava Ludda, Galdeen are male and Naval, Sageeta, Ageeta, Badira are female.

Bil De Vear, Bil De Melan, Kog Nadd, Carriguine, Darbelan, Delnadian, Dilnazen, SEED-Venas, Bead Groode, Grinna Bete C, Grinna Bete S, Ubakrada, Kakwane, Kagajibari, Go Booma, Polavohra, Golmoro, Jarba, Gol Dolva, Bal Soza, Gaozoran, Orgdus, Lutus Jigga, SEED-Ardite, Jishagara, Vanda Orga, Orcdillan, Bul Buna are males.....the rest are female.

Orochinagi
Sep 15, 2011, 11:17 PM
I think the first form of Dark Falz is a female because he has an evil vagina for a face. During battle he has a sex change though. Final form is alpha-"male" because he "transcends all things" and slings his you-know-what all over the board to smack you? Oh! And I forgot, he "makes it rain" white stuff (grants) all over your head. De Rol Le I would say is male because his face turns into an uncircumsized penis if you shoot it enough.

Positive
Sep 15, 2011, 11:55 PM
Rogue Mazz are gay. They keep saying "dickssss!" when they die, at least on jp servers.

gordon/alpha999
Sep 16, 2011, 09:59 PM
Nasty people.

VexedEyes
Sep 17, 2011, 02:04 PM
So zetta slow, de ragan just has to be a female. Always flying at the worst possible moment.