PDA

View Full Version : The Girl in The Alpha Videos

Kirin^^
Sep 15, 2011, 10:52 AM
Oh. My. God. Why does she talk like that? Is that a Japanese thing? I thought the only people who liked that sort of thing were Otakus and Pedos.

Watch the videos and tell me you cannot see the pain on the man's face as he listens to her speak, lol.

johnjacob
Sep 15, 2011, 11:07 AM
Wow, comparing her to a pedo that is not insulting at all. /scarcasm
Also, I notice nothing wrong with how she speaks maybe you're the one with a problem.

Valkyrie Lovrina
Sep 15, 2011, 11:10 AM
*facepalm*

:???:

Kirin^^
Sep 15, 2011, 11:13 AM
Comparing her to a pedo? Someone needs to work on their reading comprehension. I said the people that like 5 year old voices like that are Otakus and Pedos. And I'm pretty sure she only talks like that for the camera

johnjacob
Sep 15, 2011, 11:15 AM
Comparing her to a pedo? Someone needs to work on their reading comprehension. I said the people that like 5 year old voices like that are Otakus and Pedos. And I'm pretty sure she only talks like that for the camera

You are basically saying she talks like that to appease pedos. Did you not just type that? That is insulting.
I gloss over forum posts.

BIG OLAF
Sep 15, 2011, 11:18 AM
Comparing her to a pedo? Someone needs to work on their reading comprehension.

Just joined the forums, and not starting out very well at all, I see. Good on ya.

Canard de Bain
Sep 15, 2011, 11:19 AM
Her voice led me to silence the videos.

johnjacob
Sep 15, 2011, 11:20 AM
Most you do not understand her that probably why.

Valkyrie Lovrina
Sep 15, 2011, 11:21 AM
can already see this blowing into an argument over someones voice. :nono:

Kirin^^
Sep 15, 2011, 11:24 AM
No, I am saying that she speaks like that, unknowingly pleasing the pedos. Girls don't do that on purpose, silly.

In America, guys fkng hate it when girls talk like that. I was just curious if Japanese felt differently?

Guys, try not to get so defensive, it's ok if a lot of you are Otaku's, no biggie

johnjacob
Sep 15, 2011, 11:27 AM
No, I am saying that she speaks like that, unknowingly pleasing the pedos. Girls don't do that on purpose, silly.

In America, guys fkng hate it when girls talk like that. I was just curious if Japanese felt differently?

Guys, try not to get so defensive, it's ok that a lot of you are Otaku's, no biggie

You post on these forums so I consider you an Otaku.
Anyone who loves video games is an Otaku not sure why you say that.
You even know what she saying in videos? You don't know context of how she speaks that way.
Unless you use it derogatory and say we no life and I say to that you do not know anyone on here you just join.

gelasius1
Sep 15, 2011, 11:32 AM
Kirin I'm with you on this one, she has a very annoying voice. LOL not sure about the pedo thing but the fact that a couple people think that nothings wrong with her voice leads me to believe people think that japanese women actually sound like constipated two year olds. I can assure you they don't.

Kirin^^
Sep 15, 2011, 11:36 AM
Well that's a relief. I was about to start a battered Japanese Mens fund to help them cope or something

Angelo
Sep 15, 2011, 11:42 AM
That type of speaking is obnoxious when you hear it often, but in small doses it can actually be kind of endearing.

...very small doses.

GCoffee
Sep 15, 2011, 11:47 AM
I would say this topic is full of shit and giggles and therefor deserves to be closed, but then I remember we have a certain topic were breasts, tits and boobies mean the universe and come to the conclusion that this topic is just suited for this forum.

BIG OLAF
Sep 15, 2011, 11:54 AM
I would say this topic is full of shit and giggles and therefor deserves to be closed, but then I remember we have a certain topic were breasts, tits and boobies mean the world and come to the conclusion that this topic is just suited for this forum.

Which thread is that? I don't remember anyone in the "chest slider" thread saying that those mounds of fatty tissue that rest above the ribcage on most female humanoids meant "the world." You exaggerate.

GCoffee
Sep 15, 2011, 11:58 AM
I am terribly sorry. I corrected my statement from above to be more righteous to the truth.

BIG OLAF
Sep 15, 2011, 12:00 PM
I am terribly sorry. I corrected my statement from above to be more righteous to the truth.

Uh, no. If that's what you call it when people are having a discussion about something that's viewed as "taboo" by your standards, then that's your problem.

And your sense of humor needs refining.

RemiusTA
Sep 15, 2011, 12:13 PM
....Yeah, I think I'm done frequenting these boards for good now. The sensibility, rationality and IQ of it's members drops exponentially every day.

BIG OLAF
Sep 15, 2011, 12:15 PM
Glad I could help with that decision. Bye-bye.

*waves*

EDIT: I might be able to respond to this thread more appropriately if I actually watched the videos on the PSOW front page. Maybe I should do that.

blace
Sep 15, 2011, 12:16 PM
And when did you notice that sort of thing happening? The number of members joining on a near daily basis to discuss such trivial matters, again on a near daily basis?

Milla
Sep 15, 2011, 12:22 PM
....Yeah, I think I'm done frequenting these boards for good now. The sensibility, rationality and IQ of it's members drops exponentially every day.

This. I thought with a bit more info on PSO2 this board would be a little better.

hewitt
Sep 15, 2011, 01:40 PM
It's very tiring to see so many threads revolving around tits. -_- And if it's not tits, its people getting defensive over their extensive conversations about tits or it's people yelling at the tit talkers. Seriously, guys? At least keep the tit talk in the tit thread.

On topic, the girl's voice makes me cringe more than nails on a chalkboard.

Dinosaur
Sep 15, 2011, 02:13 PM
She got annoying fast. Almost like she didn't know what was going on. It felt like she was just saying things just to say them. 90% of the videos is her going, "Oh, really?!", "Wow!", "I see!" anyone can say that kinda stuff, you know...

tkdyo
Sep 15, 2011, 02:38 PM
At least she looks really cute with her cheeks all puffed out...yay for silver linings!

NoiseHERO
Sep 15, 2011, 03:11 PM
TL;DR: PSO2 PSOWers whine about every petty thing they can get their hands on and it's becoming an epidemic.

Even FLKers think they have a higher moral ground than this section. :0

Hm... PSOW is starting to feel like a picky self righteous 4chan, at least it's fun to watch.

Zorafim
Sep 15, 2011, 03:34 PM
I'm sorry, but... Just PSO2ers? Wasn't the forum just like this in the PSU forum? Has it changed so much since I left?

As for the FKLers thinking they're above everyone else... They're kinda right. Down there, they don't give a FUCK. What do they talk about? Whatever the fuck they want. What happens to threads that aren't good enough for their respective forums? They get to be eaten by FKL. Down there, there is no law, and THEY rule. And the last thing you see before you die?

[spoiler-box]You got FKL'd
http://s17.photobucket.com/albums/b77/Zorafin/?action=view&current=0229.jpg
Unfortunately, I lost my copy with FKL'd pasted on it. Totally ruined the climax of this post. I'm so sorry...[/spoiler-box]

NoiseHERO
Sep 15, 2011, 03:50 PM
I'm sorry, but... Just PSO2ers? Wasn't the forum just like this in the PSU forum? Has it changed so much since I left?

As for the FKLers thinking they're above everyone else... They're kinda right. Down there, they don't give a FUCK. What do they talk about? Whatever the fuck they want. What happens to threads that aren't good enough for their respective forums? They get to be eaten by FKL. Down there, there is no law, and THEY rule. And the last thing you see before you die?

Unfortunately, I lost my copy with FKL'd pasted on it. Totally ruined the climax of this post. I'm so sorry...[/spoiler-box]

I was always too grossed out to look into any of the other forums, so yeah this whole message board is pretty bad, yeah.

Randomness
Sep 15, 2011, 03:58 PM

You're psychic.

Zorafim
Sep 15, 2011, 04:09 PM
BAHAHAHA! Writhe in fear as you are consumed alive by FKL!

GCoffee
Sep 15, 2011, 04:26 PM
Zorafim, are you the devil?

Cayenne
Sep 15, 2011, 05:19 PM
Wow, if this is a serious discussion, i wonder what you all talk about in real life.

Yeah her voice something I couldn't listen to all day but bringing pedo into this? dude, you have some issues.

The women's voice is annoying, it ain't deeper than that.

HAYABUSA-FMW-
Sep 15, 2011, 06:05 PM
Guess what ^ and ^ next to it auto smileys into here.

Troll bread.

joo got FKL'd
Them non FKL'rs are muy seriouso. You know PSO2 forum gots way more spam/hour:minute. Spam pedo----meter, kilometers away from FKL. As it should be.

PSOnline FON Club 2

Enforcer MKV
Sep 15, 2011, 06:16 PM
I dunno, it didn't really bother me too much. I can understand why it would though.

And I'll admit it sounded cute, for a little.

But honestly, I was more focused on the gameplay and checking the RP forum, so I didn't listen to the voice fully.

HAYABUSA-FMW-
Sep 15, 2011, 06:31 PM
That post^ ^^

5 i-message after the mega move out?! Better get the signs. Maybe weirdo old dudes to be relevant somehow to a weaboo misunderstanding of Japan kinda like Middle East with the NO U 4 Women roles in society, play up the young voice.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v468/HAYABUSA-FMW-/unusualFKLd.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v468/HAYABUSA-FMW-/FKLd-Club.jpg

And that ultimate old guy, what with the new school image macro hand point up and away, troubles -- what with pointing straight
[spoiler-box]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v468/HAYABUSA-FMW-/ThouFKLd.png[/spoiler-box]

Nitro Vordex
Sep 15, 2011, 07:02 PM
He knew a little somethin' about bein' FKL'd.

Too much quality, not enough :spam:ity...baby!

Zorafim
Sep 15, 2011, 08:42 PM
Oh lordy, I miss this forum. I need to spend more time down here.

Nitro Vordex
Sep 15, 2011, 08:44 PM
Does this forum miss you?

...Possibly. Only if you bring :emotes: and not :E :witch:

HAYABUSA-FMW-
Sep 15, 2011, 08:58 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yWzc9-sFK8U

That afro Sakura pie faces the NO U guy, less than a minute in.

utub "Watch Later"

Dhylec
Sep 16, 2011, 09:30 AM
Street Fighter Zero 2 Live Action ?????? ?????? - YouTube (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yWzc9-sFK8U)

That afro Sakura pie faces the NO U guy, less than a minute in.

utub "Watch Later"

hawhaw!