PDA

View Full Version : how do I cancel subscription?

Anime_Angel
Sep 17, 2011, 01:10 PM
Heyo, I been on the game for a while now but I'm looking to cancel my subscription as I need more money so was thinking if anyone knows how to cancel on the xbox360?

thanks

str898mustang
Sep 17, 2011, 01:31 PM
ask on the official forums, lol

it depends if you live in USA or EU

I know in USA, you dial 18004MYXBOX

VexedEyes
Sep 17, 2011, 01:56 PM
Yep, you have to call it in, can't do it online. Xbox.com should have the number for your area.

Recon Tactical
Sep 17, 2011, 02:31 PM
As I've said to other people: enjoy dealing with some customer service monkey with terrible English trying to convince you not to cancel. :D

Anime_Angel
Sep 17, 2011, 03:08 PM
As I've said to other people: enjoy dealing with some customer service monkey with terrible English trying to convince you not to cancel. :D

Yeah thats why I wanna cancel, I hate who will pick up the phone lol

vree
Sep 18, 2011, 07:03 AM
I did it few years back (I'm from Europe), went easy as hell and the guy on the phone even suggested to cancel it the day before the renewal so I could still play untill that day.

So yea only problem I had was finding the correct number, but everything after that went smooth.

Justyn_Darkcrest
Sep 18, 2011, 07:35 AM
It helps to spell out Phantasy for them too, a lot of the customer service people have never heard of the game and won't spell it correctly.

Recon Tactical
Sep 18, 2011, 08:40 AM
I did it few years back (I'm from Europe), went easy as hell and the guy on the phone even suggested to cancel it the day before the renewal so I could still play untill that day.

So yea only problem I had was finding the correct number, but everything after that went smooth.

I never really thought about this until now. What details do you need to give them?

vree
Sep 18, 2011, 01:24 PM
I never really thought about this until now. What details do you need to give them?

If I remember correctly, just everything connected to your Xbox Live account.

Like the username and email adress you used.
After that possible adresses checks to confirm it's really you calling in.

Recon Tactical
Sep 18, 2011, 02:12 PM
If I remember correctly, just everything connected to your Xbox Live account.

Like the username and email adress you used.
After that possible adresses checks to confirm it's really you calling in.

Ah, thanks. Literally an hour ago, I found out that Xbox.com now has a feature that allows you to enable/disable your subscription's auto renewal, so I figured I might as well just use that. Less of a hassle. :D