PDA

View Full Version : POLL: Rate your interest in PSO2 from what you've seen so far

HappierWorlds
Sep 19, 2011, 10:05 AM
Comment appreciated also.

btw I mean on the FENCE about this game.
*facepalm
nodictionaryspellcheckbrainfartpleaseexcuse

amtalx
Sep 19, 2011, 10:15 AM
There's no doubt I'll get it, but the potential of a few other games is difficult to ignore. While PSO2's status for a global release is still stuck in limbo, games like Diablo III will no doubt have stellar support and not suffer from Sega's management issues.

MAXrobo
Sep 19, 2011, 10:17 AM
depends on when its released but armored core 5 might steal away my PSO2 time

Poubelle
Sep 19, 2011, 11:30 AM
10/10. was planning to kill myself but I can't bring myself to because I want to make a newman force on PSO2.

lostinseganet
Sep 19, 2011, 11:36 AM
World servers are critical to me. I can't stand the substandard service delivered so far.

dooby613
Sep 19, 2011, 11:37 AM
10/10. was planning to kill myself but I can't bring myself to because I want to make a newman force on PSO2.
LOL this reminds me of the south park about the wii. Sadly I can't help but remember the serious flaws of pso when it was new and same with psu they have both improved with age and I am expecting the same but I'll probably get it asap anyways :P

Vashyron
Sep 19, 2011, 11:38 AM
Looking forward to it, but also looking forward to Skyrim, Skyward Sword, Uncharted 3, AC Revelations, Sonic Generations, Battlefield 3, Mario Kart 7 and other games before and alongside PSO2.

Quite eager to play PSO2, but it's not gonna be hogging the spotlight to me. :wacko:

Golto
Sep 19, 2011, 11:53 AM
I put average interest.

Diablo 3 and Borderlands 2 could be out before pso2 in NA and sega's poor track record with ps online games in NA.

BIG OLAF
Sep 19, 2011, 12:11 PM
I put 9/10. I'm extremely interested, but not a full 10/10. Gears of War 3 and Skyrim will have to have their place in my heart, as well.

RenzokukenZ
Sep 19, 2011, 12:15 PM
I'm interested, but it's not a top priority.

Hatemachine
Sep 19, 2011, 12:32 PM
Had to go with an easy 10, only game I am REALLY looking forward to besides this is the follow up to Metro 2033, Metro Last light.

This game alone gives me a reason to beef out my PC as well.

NoiseHERO
Sep 19, 2011, 12:39 PM
10 on the interest...

On the edge about what I'm liking...

Seems the more awesome things they add... the more it's missing that one thing that would make the feature perfect that would've been common sense to have in. That bugs me just enough to feel petty about it.

specifically, character creations 1 piece outfits... Thank god they took stats off of them though. And as well the hair styles...

Seems like girls got lucky... but I can't exactly pinpoint a hairstyle I'd... want to put on any of my characters without simply feeling like I was stuck with the closest looking thing...

So yeah right now, PSU's hairstyle choices look better even.

RemiusTA
Sep 19, 2011, 01:33 PM
Im getting afraid that their choice to apply those pretty physics to the hair is going to ultimately limit our customization with it.

Yeah, stuff like "HEY we added a cool new weapon" is exciting, until "LOL everyone is animated the same".

I remember one of the staff members specfically alluding to the Ramarl's shooting form. The game is shown though, and there is absolutely no difference to anything she does that the staff member was talking about.

I THOUGHT they understood, but i guess i was wrong. Seeing the Fonewm in his outfit in that trailer WITHOUT his trademark casting animations was...well, it ruined alot of the excitement for that trailer for me. Because at that point, "WOW look at all the new stuff!" instantly became "...well jeeze how much are they going to actually leave out?"

I can't live with the "ITS ONLY 50% DONE" statement, because that doesn't mean anything. There are more reasons to believe it wouldn't change than it would.

Zorafim
Sep 19, 2011, 04:27 PM
I have a problem with motivation. I have no line in between "I can live without it" and "I've wanted this more than I've wanted anything in my life". Thus, my interest for this game is high. Not for any logical reason, just because it's a PS game. It's beautiful, I've loved every improvement they've added (and subtracted), and well... BEAUTIFUL FLOWING HAIR OH MY GOD I've wanted long flowing hair for as long as I've been making Levia, but due to hardware limitations have never been able to make it.

Actually, most of my reasons for wanting this game are shallow. Crisp graphics, inspiring combat, amazing customization... Things that I'll stop paying attention to a few minutes after playing the game. I just hope there'll be some depth to keep me in the game.

Arkios
Sep 19, 2011, 09:05 PM
I'm hoping this game has that "crack/heroin factor" that PSO had. I could spend hours hunting for a rare and have fun the entire time. I can't logically explain why killing the same things over and over again was fun. I can't even explain why I would invest that much time into getting a virtual item in a video game... but it made sense at the time.

So I'm hoping PSO2 brings that back. I don't like game hopping from title to title because I get bored with a game after playing it for a few weeks. I want to be addicted again. In the worst way.

blace
Sep 19, 2011, 09:25 PM
I'm keeping my interests away from this game for now.

I was anticipating this game when it was announced, but after seeing how the game looks and the new features, lowered my overall expectation. Don't get me wrong those are interesting and diversifies the classes, but I would put off on this game to a later date.

Zyrusticae
Sep 19, 2011, 09:26 PM
10 because they've already blown away all my expectations as it is. I have every reason to expect this game will be dangerously addictive to someone with my sensibilities. I clocked 1000 hours into PSU, as flawed as it was. PSO2 only needs to stay on the right track to do the same (and then some).

Alnet
Sep 19, 2011, 09:32 PM
8/10. For the time being, I'll keep the gross majority of my hype with games that have release dates. Dark Souls on October 4, and Gundam Extreme Vs on December 1 are my top priorities in games at the moment.

Palle
Sep 19, 2011, 09:53 PM
Unfortunately, there was no 'Sakai/10' option, so I was forced to choose 'less than 4'.

Ezodagrom
Sep 19, 2011, 10:17 PM
Voted 9/10 but so far I'm between 8/10 and 9/10. It all depends on how SEGA will handle the western release.

Kent
Sep 20, 2011, 11:30 AM
7/10.

I'm a big fan of action games, and even moreso, I'm a big fan of dungeon-crawling loot-fests. Borderlands 2 and Diablo III coming out sometime within the next fiscal year (well, Borderlands 2 is, anyway - Diablo III is still a maybe) are very likely to be great games as well, but PSO2 still has my interest for the intial game really getting me hooked in the first place. All of the action and whatnot looks great, too.

However, there's the whole thing about reports saying you still can't cast techniques without a rod (or similar) weapon equipped, which is one of the big things that really killed PSU in the first place, especially for anyone that wanted to play a hybrid sort of character well (such as myself). Switching weapons to suit the situation is fine (i.e. swords/partisans/spears for grouped enemies or multi-segmented enemies, sabers/daggers/etc. for single targets, guns/slicers for ranged, etc.), but the entire point of having techniques is that I can use them at any time whenever the situation calls for it, without needing to switch weapons in the first place. I'm fine with the idea of weapons giving a boost to pure technique power, but the notion that they're still going with the idea that characters need a casting weapon equipped to be able to use techniques at all, only brings into question exactly how much, if anything, they've really learned since PSU.

Since it not only makes a hybrid style of gameplay for Forces just unwieldy at best, but it also completely removes the point of playing a Hunter or Ranger as a Human or Newman, since their primary benefit over an Android is their capacity for using techniques at all.

That aside, of course, the game actually looks pretty good. Except for maybe that Android hovering animation. That just looks stupid.

Macras
Sep 20, 2011, 12:45 PM
do want to play, especially since i still miss PSU, but i have plenty of other games to screw around in in the mean time .__.

Aumi
Sep 20, 2011, 02:56 PM
Looking forward to a lot of games, but PSO2 is definitely among those I anticipate the most. I do hope that there will be global servers, since I'm not fond of having SoA in charge of our servers...

condiments
Sep 20, 2011, 03:35 PM
After the initial 'ZOMG PSO2 ACTUALLY LOOKS GOOD!" fever faded away, I'm keeping an average level of interest for this game. Its most likely quite a few months away still from release, and there are just too many good looking games on the horizon for me to get over-excited. Already in my immediate future is the 'Lonesome Road' DLC for Fallout: New Vegas, 'Rise of the Samurai' for Shogun 2, and then Dark Souls(YESS!!!). After that is, depending how much time I have, Battlefield 3, Gears 3, and Skyrim.

Part of whats killing my interest too, is that this game will probably release in the general timeframe(early-mid late next year) of both Diablo 3 and Guild Wars 2(maybe). I'm a big PSO fan, but the fact I might have to pay a subscription for a game when I can play other compelling online experiences for free is a dealbreaker. We'll have to wait and see....

So 5-6/10.

However, there's the whole thing about reports saying you still can't cast techniques without a rod (or similar) weapon equipped, which is one of the big things that really killed PSU in the first place, especially for anyone that wanted to play a hybrid sort of character well (such as myself).

Woah wait WHAT?! I thought they specifically confirmed that this wouldn't be an issue? If this is the case when the game releases I won't be purchasing, customization be damned.

Noblewine
Sep 20, 2011, 10:39 PM
I have other games to play but I want to play it after watching the trailers.

SELENNA
Sep 20, 2011, 10:43 PM
9/10. But they need to show me a lot more content.

str898mustang
Sep 20, 2011, 10:52 PM
There's no 11 :/.......Guess 10 will have to do

Dabian
Sep 21, 2011, 01:06 AM
My interest level will probably keep fading as other options suck up my time. Having said that though, the moment PSO2 hits I'll buy it in a heartbeat.

tehhaxorer
Sep 21, 2011, 07:07 AM
2 people responded "I hate sega" and are members of a PSO fansite

LOLWUT

(for the record I was not one of them)

Canard de Bain
Sep 21, 2011, 07:08 AM
0, Only 1 gun so far. :(

RemiusTA
Sep 21, 2011, 12:24 PM
*facepalm*

Edit: Two guns. Gunslash.

And on that note, i used to think it was a crummy idea, but the more i think about it the better of an idea it was. I think the gunslash was a great idea -- it took the two basic weapon classes and stuck them together. It was just about the only combo in PSU anyone probably cared about, but even still not because handguns sucked.

Neith
Sep 21, 2011, 01:46 PM
Seems to look decent enough. I certainly don't think it looks revolutionary or anything, but I'll pick it up. Until then, I'm playing Final Fantasy XIV (sucked when it released, but it's improved by an enormous amount).

I'll reserve judgement until the game is released though. I have confidence in Sakai, but PSP2 had some stupid decisions that I'd like to see ironed out of PSO2.

Zorafim
Sep 21, 2011, 04:10 PM
Ooh, FFIV got better? I heard it started off so bad that Square thought it was a sin to charge for it until it became more playable. After playing FFXI back in the day (when I walked to school in the snow uphill bothways), I'm kinda glad to hear its sequel is looking up.

NoiseHERO
Sep 21, 2011, 04:17 PM
Ooh, FFIV got better? I heard it started off so bad that Square thought it was a sin to charge for it until it became more playable. After playing FFXI back in the day (when I walked to school in the snow uphill bothways), I'm kinda glad to hear its sequel is looking up.

Square Enix has humility left?! Interesting...

Oh and you mean FF14 right? You said 4

I don't even bother using those pretentious roman numerals they use to say he name of their games because they just like counting as high as possible even though it sounds stupid by title they at least want to make it LOOK cool by trying to be fancy with them.

Zorafim
Sep 21, 2011, 04:23 PM
Slip of the hand, I tend to praise FFIV alot. Ninjas and dragon knights tend to do that to me.
And I kinda like the roman numerals, they make me feel special when I use them.
yay dead languages~

Fenn777
Sep 22, 2011, 12:47 PM
I'm not getting too excited because it's likely my laptop won't be able to run it. But if it can I'm certainly getting it ASAP.

Kent
Sep 22, 2011, 02:01 PM
It'd be more accurate to say that they're making progress... But they're not exactly being quick about it. Consider that the game released almost a year ago now (next week is the one-year anniversary) and they're still nowhere close to the point where they feel they can actually charge for it. There have been improvements, just not very many considering the amount of time that has passed.

Zorafim
Sep 22, 2011, 02:10 PM
ONE YEAR?! Damn, I'm getting old. That felt like yesterday to me.

Geistritter
Sep 23, 2011, 10:51 AM
Final Fantasy XIV still needs a lot of work done. It's not the miserable waste it was at launch, but it's still not even presentable as a finished product, as evidenced by the free beta testing its players are providing a year after its "release".

As for Phantasy Star Online 2, my interest is entirely dependent on certain factors. From a pure gameplay perspective based on what I've seen so far, I'm not optimistic; it has a lot of potential, but it seems like it's going to go to waste in favor of the status quo. Sega's not exactly trying to blow any minds, here. Of course, I'm going to play it regardless if it comes to the US, for better or worse.

None of this matters much to me if it suffers from Sega's now typical lousy handling of the non-Japanese servers, though; PSU's international handling was outrageous. And it matters even less if the game doesn't come out in the US in the first place, though I would honestly be surprised if it didn't, even if I won't be too broken up about it if that ends up being the case.

Not a lot of worthy online games I have much interest in on the horizon besides, though. Blizzard's efforts couldn't produce more apathy from me, and The Old Republic is shaping up to be an ugly, slow-paced bore. World of Warcraft with lightsabers wasn't what I was hoping for from that one.

Canard de Bain
Sep 23, 2011, 10:56 AM
GIB moar gunz :(

Ogni-XR21
Sep 23, 2011, 01:21 PM
Looking forward to it, after all PSO is the of the only game I play any more. I'm not that into gaming any more but I always come back to PSO.

I'm not as exited as I was before PSU though...

RemiusTA
Sep 23, 2011, 05:07 PM
Starwars games started sucking the moment someone had the smart idea that Lightsabers should no longer destroy whatever it touches. I mean, isn't that the ONLY reason they were cool in the first place?

I don't know what a lightsaber "combo" is, it just baffles me. You die the second you're hit. The Force Unleashed should have looked alot like THIS. (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AtM3PGyiQUc&feature=player_detailpage#t=101s) I would have bought that shit up in a heartbeat.

Old Republic reminds me of why i hate MMOs.

amtalx
Sep 23, 2011, 05:17 PM
You don't die the second your're hit by a lightsaber. Luke didn't die when Darth Vader cut off his hand. Obi-Wan is actually the only character to ever vanish when hit with a lightsaber iirc. Also, you can dismember Storm Troopers in TFUII. You can also force kick Ewoks which pretty much overshadows any bad things about that game.

MistyWaters
Sep 23, 2011, 05:28 PM
Starwars games started sucking the moment someone had the smart idea that Lightsabers should no longer destroy whatever it touches. I mean, isn't that the ONLY reason they were cool in the first place?

I don't know what a lightsaber "combo" is, it just baffles me. You die the second you're hit. The Force Unleashed should have looked alot like THIS. (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AtM3PGyiQUc&feature=player_detailpage#t=101s) I would have bought that shit up in a heartbeat.

Old Republic reminds me of why i hate MMOs.

If you hate MMOs, why do you like PSO?

Canard de Bain
Sep 23, 2011, 05:33 PM
If you hate MMOs, why do you like PSO?

Because it is primarily a hack and slash game easily played solo

Vashyron
Sep 23, 2011, 05:38 PM
Now you've done it, incoming debate of "is PSO/U a MMO?"

MistyWaters
Sep 23, 2011, 05:45 PM
Now you've done it, incoming debate of "is PSO/U a MMO?"

"Debate". Sure.

NoiseHERO
Sep 23, 2011, 06:30 PM
Did everyone on this forum just now get extra annoying? o_o

Canard de Bain
Sep 23, 2011, 07:05 PM
Did everyone on this forum just now get extra annoying? o_o

I think you were the first.

NoiseHERO
Sep 23, 2011, 07:12 PM
I think you were the first.

GOOD Who'd want to put a smile on you loser's faces anyway. D<

Ecchi
Sep 23, 2011, 07:47 PM
9/10, But I have a life so it can wait....But when it comes out there will be no 'Life' for a bit lol

NoiseHERO
Sep 23, 2011, 07:55 PM
Their new PSO2 V-CARD renewal system will revolutionize Japanese gaming around the world forever.

Ecchi
Sep 23, 2011, 07:55 PM
V-Card? Plz explain -_-

xGenokx
Sep 23, 2011, 08:48 PM
Definitely a 10/10 for me, I can't wait until this is released in NA.

HappierWorlds
Sep 28, 2011, 08:46 AM
Wow 99 votes. Awesome!
Now u ******** need to go about uploading a few of these videos youtubes+ facebook/twitter/tumblr.
Because mass acceptance+ implied popularity leads to WIN.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NxqukE7UfLk

•Col•
Sep 28, 2011, 11:46 AM
Wow 99 votes. Awesome!
Now u ******** need to go about uploading a few of these videos youtubes+ facebook/twitter/tumblr.
Because mass acceptance+ implied popularity leads to WIN.

No.

[spoiler-box]5 noez.[/spoiler-box]

Crazyleo
Sep 28, 2011, 11:51 AM
I am very interested in this game, but my financial situation dictates that I can't get it (no pc, and no money to get one. :rant:)

Cast Soldier
Sep 28, 2011, 08:47 PM
This is gonna be the first computer game I play. I like consoles better, but I can make an exception. :-D

Zorafim
Sep 28, 2011, 11:56 PM
You'll learn to prefer PC games rather quickly.

Kent
Sep 30, 2011, 02:43 PM
You'll learn to prefer PC games rather quickly.
Not necessarily. I've been gaming all of my life, on both PC and consoles, and I generally prefer console gaming over anything else.

Ryno
Sep 30, 2011, 05:50 PM
i'm a 5/10
watching those alpha beta videos over and over seems like when you play a mission and then you get used to it , it's going to be basically the same thing over and over. :P

Dinosaur
Sep 30, 2011, 05:53 PM
i'm a 5/10
watching those alpha beta videos over and over seems like when you play a mission and then you get used to it , it's going to be basically the same thing over and over. :P

I agree with this. We've all been through this in pretty much every game. The only thing keeping my interest is the battle system and original combo system because it looks like there's a good amount of execution involved(which in turn can make the game look really tight).

There probably won't be PvP, but if there was, it would make this game SO much better.

jkrox4eva
Oct 1, 2011, 12:12 PM
I could only hope this game will take up most of my time... But SKYRIM and Borderlands 2 have also been getting me in the RPG Hype, so currently I've been playing borderlands at my friends house (we're working on online characters trying to keep the same level) and now i've reset on a RaCast offline for my GC version of PSO, level 12 so far!!

LK1721
Oct 2, 2011, 01:17 PM
I love PSO to death, for sure, but with how Sega Manages...It just may not be as awesome as I'm hoping. So, I voted 8/10, since there are other games set for release that will 95% have very solid support. (Skyrim and Diablo III)

psofan219
Oct 2, 2011, 01:29 PM
There's no doubt that I'll end up getting PSO2. It may not be at launch date, but I will eventually have it.

Neith
Oct 2, 2011, 02:05 PM
I have to say that lately my interest in this has waned. It's good the game has been delayed (looks like there was a lot of stuff that should've been in at release that wasn't) and it obvious needs a lot of rebalancing. Unfortunately, this is probably the least interested in a PS game I've been (I was excited about PSU until I played it). Still, PSP2 is decent so there is some hope of a salvageable game.

The thing that bugs me is how lacking enemy AI is at this stage and how potentially repetitive the game could be. Hopefully this is just because I'm seeing the same areas in videos from alpha, but the last thing I want to do is spam the same missions over and over.

I do have other games in the meantime, I just hope Sonic Team use this extra development time to their advantage.

Older Brother
Oct 2, 2011, 03:12 PM
Cautiously optimistic, trying not to get too excited like I did with PSU, Warhammer Online, FFXIV and other MMO's that had a lot of hype and disappointed me.

Macman
Oct 2, 2011, 04:22 PM
9/10
Really looking forward to it, but I'm still cautious as to how they'll support outside of Japan.

Skye-Fox713
Oct 2, 2011, 04:53 PM
9/10
Really looking forward to it, but I'm still cautious as to how they'll support outside of Japan.

Pretty much my thoughts. Though I feel that PSO2 might hit the nail on the head that PSU missed that got me to love PSO so much.

MESeele
Oct 2, 2011, 10:28 PM
5/10. Looks neat. At the very least, I'll be keeping an eye on it.

kyuuketsuki
Oct 3, 2011, 11:14 AM
I have to say that lately my interest in this has waned. It's good the game has been delayed (looks like there was a lot of stuff that should've been in at release that wasn't) and it obvious needs a lot of rebalancing.Uh, that was alpha, definitely not release. Alpha, by the way, is generally pretty far from the final product in most game development.
[...]I just hope Sonic Team use this extra development time to their advantage.
Not being developed by Sonic Team (officially, anyway, though people say the dev team is largely composed of ST members).

Felicia Wildstream
Oct 6, 2011, 07:52 AM
To what I saw about the PSO2 game I really was amazed about the graphics and the advanced character creation system SEGA is using for this game. Though just watched the videos and realizing it was just an Alpha test people were able to play, I'm very hyped at the moment and I can't really wait until it gets released. The Hybrid Costume System they put into the game also makes it more interesting, and this "ego-shooter" perspective they -maybe- will use for the Androids.

I'll let myself surprise what they will change till they reach the final version of PSO2.

kyuuketsuki
Oct 6, 2011, 10:54 AM
The Hybrid Costume System they put into the game also makes it more interesting, and this "ego-shooter" perspective they -maybe- will use for the Androids.
... What?

MoonlightMyau
Oct 17, 2011, 06:55 PM
I voted 10/10 :D I am very, very excited for this game to come out. Everytime I see something new from it it gets me more pumped!

Roger Triton
Nov 12, 2011, 01:38 PM
.... and this "ego-shooter" perspective they -maybe- will use for the Androids.

I'll let myself surprise what they will change till they reach the final version of PSO2.
If PSO2 came out on mobile phones that would be so excellent.
I can imagine a lot of Japanese commuters playing it on the train to/from work.

RLbitClassica
Nov 12, 2011, 04:03 PM
I voted 7 out of 10. I am skeptically excited about pso2. It sure does look flashy, but I'm not really convinced It will captivate me the way that PSO did. PSO was fantastic because it was a mindless, boring, ADDICTING hack and slash rpg that you could play online with your friends. PSO2 looks far more action-packed, so action packed, in fact, that it sometimes is difficult to tell what exactly is happening on screen. But one begins to wonder if all that glitter is neccessary. I sure as hell didn't need it to love PSO.

Shirai
Nov 13, 2011, 12:36 PM
6/10. I'm really not so excited for it. Although I can't really rate it since we haven't really seen much.

Kion
Nov 13, 2011, 01:40 PM
I'm really excited about the interview posted with Ruby Eclipse on the main page of PSOW. It looks like Sega America is ready to get behind this game and give it their support. so we just have to see what comes out of the development team.

RemiusTA
Nov 13, 2011, 03:16 PM
I agree with this. We've all been through this in pretty much every game. The only thing keeping my interest is the battle system and original combo system because it looks like there's a good amount of execution involved(which in turn can make the game look really tight).

There probably won't be PvP, but if there was, it would make this game SO much better.

The battle system is both my biggest plus and biggest minus for me. On one hand, it looks pretty solid. On the other hand, it looks like they're just going to throw as many stupid looking ridiculous moves in that all hit like 5 targets at once as they possibly can, and then slip right back into the spot PSU is in where they can't possibly balance anything correctly because nothing has any real concept to it. For instance, i think it'd be much better if smaller weapons were limited to only one target. Gunslash (and all its PAs) seem to be able to hit as many targets as you can get in your way. Even rods seem to be able to smack everything. It isn't a problem now, but i can just see them even now creating a bunch of random PAs with the only purpose behind any of them being to launch everything and damage everything. (thus making weapons dependant on their Photon Arts, like PSU, instead of their Function, like PSO.)

And then you end up with situations like Twin Swords being better AoE damage spreaders than Swords/Axes, or Swords being better 1v1 weapons than Sabers, ect ect. It makes the combat feel WAY less strategy oriented, and is just going to make the game spammy as shit again like infinity and
universe.

I already know it's going to happen.

SStrikerR
Nov 13, 2011, 05:56 PM
I'll definitely be playing the game when it comes out, but I'm just not as into the PS games as I used to be. And, of course, Sega made me a skeptic when it came to their games. I picked 8/10 because I will play for sure, but I'm not freaking out waiting or anything. Stark contrast to 2006, when I was obsessed before PSU's release.

MysticMagica
Nov 14, 2011, 07:54 AM
I voted 10/10. Based on my experience with PSO (all eps), PSU and PZ0 plus of what i've seen so far of PSO2 i think i will love to play this game aswell.

I'd like to see some more cloth customization though.

Also i hope whatever their going to do with the mags will be better then PSO or PSU. As with both the PB and the PM's were problems if you ask me. Some PB's were useless and most PM attacks were too.

Anyway i cant wait to get my hands on this game :P

rezakon
Nov 18, 2011, 10:22 PM
8/10

I've got other things to tide me over but I still can't wait to play it, even if I have to play it in japanese (I'm sure we'll write and do picture guides if we have too).

Dragwind
Nov 19, 2011, 05:40 PM
If I die before PSO2 is released, I will be very, very, angry.

Fayorei
Nov 20, 2011, 09:51 PM
I'm in the 8/10 camp. So many great titles are dropping right now, I have to get through Skyrim and Skyward Sword alone, and a backlog.

Kyrith_Ranger_Pso
Nov 20, 2011, 10:01 PM
7/10 i was 10/10 with the debut announcement and just about every announcement since then has gotten me less and less excited, just a bunch of downers with the only silver lining being the inclusion of mags, now when we start hearing about a PSZ3D i'll get excited

rezakon
Nov 21, 2011, 01:37 AM
I'm in the 8/10 camp. So many great titles are dropping right now, I have to get through Skyrim and Skyward Sword alone, and a backlog.

I'm playing xenoblade chronciles and skyrim at the moment, tell me what you think of skyward sword cause I'm a bit :-? on getting it at the moment considering I hate motion controllers.

Love zelda but playing twilight princess I lost the use of my hand for a day after beating it (coarse I played it straight through nearly without stopping).

Fayorei
Nov 21, 2011, 03:10 AM
I'm playing xenoblade chronciles and skyrim at the moment, tell me what you think of skyward sword cause I'm a bit :-? on getting it at the moment considering I hate motion controllers.

Love zelda but playing twilight princess I lost the use of my hand for a day after beating it (coarse I played it straight through nearly without stopping).

To be honest, I am also a bit wary about the motion controls. I played TP, but that felt like a glove for shooting and aiming especially. But SS seems to have much more focus on actually using the Wiimote more for swordplay. It may be a win-win with the Motion Plus being more accurate.:) We're currently moving a ton of stuff around, so I gotta put one of the Wiis on our main TV so I can actually play it. I'm ashamed to say my Wii has been collecting a bit of dust. I REALLY want to try Xenoblade Chronicles though, somehow. I'm in the US, though.:/

jacer
Nov 21, 2011, 05:10 AM
does anyone know if they have any plans to put this on the wii u??

I think the tablet would work sooo well with this game. The possibilities are endless and I'm not a PC gamer at all so I would really need this to be on a console.

Anyone else think the tablet would be cool??

Ps I know I could search around a bit but I'm on my iPhone so... Ya know. It's tuff

Zorafim
Nov 21, 2011, 11:48 AM
No consoles are planned.

tkdyo
Nov 29, 2011, 11:04 AM
Ive been waiting eons for a real sequal to PSO (not as long as the dreamcast folk, since I got it on GC) but man I was so pumped to hear about this and I still cant wait! I have so much nostalgia about playing this on 4 screens with friends, now we can each have our own big screen lol

edit: The only sequel I could be more excited for would be if sega announced Shenmue 3, I would be through the roof 20/10!

kyuuketsuki
Nov 29, 2011, 01:13 PM
edit: The only sequel I could be more excited for would be if sega announced Shenmue 3, I would be through the roof 20/10!
I'd prefer if Sega Wow announced:

1) Skies of Arcadia 2
2) Phantasy Star 5
3) a new Panzer Dragoon

RemiusTA
Nov 29, 2011, 01:27 PM
Anyone getting a Phantasy Star 5 is about as likely as me getting a Breath of Fire 5.

Good JRPGs died years ago.

It's all about action remakes and crap now. You know; '2011' stuff.

NoiseHERO
Nov 29, 2011, 01:37 PM
Everyone finally gave up trying to make final fantasy look alikes yet?