PDA

View Full Version : Xbox 360 annoying lag-related glitch

Recon Tactical
Sep 19, 2011, 12:42 PM
So during MAX the past couple of days, I've experienced the most annoying lag-related glitch ever. For some reason, if I'm lagging and I stand at one of the gates in Spiral Labyrinth, I'll get sent to either Magas Maggahna or De Rol Le's boss room (with the boss present) while my group is sent to the right area. How the fuck does this work? It's so annoying. >_< (I'm not asking how to resolve this, because I already know the solution. I'm just asking what the hell. >_<)

(My apologies if I've posted this in the wrong section)

Eat poo derek
Sep 19, 2011, 01:06 PM
also if u lag & send a MSG over xbox at the de ragan gate in red & green there will be no boss

NiceOnes
Sep 19, 2011, 02:07 PM
This happened to my party last night. What is the solution?

Recon Tactical
Sep 19, 2011, 02:20 PM
This happened to my party last night. What is the solution?

The only thing I can think of is upgrading one's connection speed. Unless it's server side.

Orochinagi
Sep 19, 2011, 10:23 PM
Its definitely server side. The De Ragan one is just a wait-out process, he'll evetually spawn after a min or so.

On a side note, OP, could you possibly solo the boss and they continue onward and you guys get double the drops? If so, I like this "mistake" lol

Recon Tactical
Sep 19, 2011, 10:57 PM
Its definitely server side. The De Ragan one is just a wait-out process, he'll evetually spawn after a min or so.

On a side note, OP, could you possibly solo the boss and they continue onward and you guys get double the drops? If so, I like this "mistake" lol

Heh. I'm curious about this myself, actually. Though, I'm only LV121 right now and Magas is a bitch for me to solo. However, once I level up some and if I encounter this problem again, I'll try to confirm this.

Orochinagi
Sep 19, 2011, 11:14 PM
Heh. I'm curious about this myself, actually. Though, I'm only LV121 right now and Magas is a bitch for me to solo. However, once I level up some and if I encounter this problem again, I'll try to confirm this.

Oh ok I see. They stuck you with Magas. If you get Zoal Goug next time you should be good.

Recon Tactical
Sep 19, 2011, 11:16 PM
Oh ok I see. They stuck you with Magas. If you get Zoal Goug next time you should be good.

Yeah, no one seems to go anywhere near the Zoal Goug route currently, but yeah, I'll see what I can do.

NiceOnes
Sep 20, 2011, 04:48 PM
When this occurs the rest of the party is stuck because they're not able to advance past the following blue gate because one party member is missing. (Fighting the boss).