PDA

View Full Version : Xbox 360 Newcomer

bluntpuffer
Sep 25, 2011, 04:06 PM
Hi everyone!

My nickname ingame is Blazo level 70 at the moment. played demo before so i'm not a (total) noob :D

i'm happy to do any party missions with anyone just send me a message ingame.
I do not own a mic or keyboard and don't care much for chit chats - just want to play the game and enjoy it most important!

P.S - All that spamming at server 2 on 5th floor is really annoying and childish.

Nice to meet you all!

8-)

DivinePhantasy
Sep 25, 2011, 06:30 PM
You should get a keyboard at least. Some missions take a little communication. Like the Buring Meadow for this event. If you're ever about I will help you level up.

Ilikelamp7
Sep 25, 2011, 07:33 PM
Doesn't a mic come with your 360 when you buy it or did I just make that up in my mind?

DivinePhantasy
Sep 25, 2011, 08:58 PM
Blazo I just spotted you on the 5th floor. Why do you just have a Machine gun on your palette? You're not an MG glitcher are you?

Kyro94
Sep 25, 2011, 09:43 PM
Blazo I just spotted you on the 5th floor. Why do you just have a Machine gun on your palette? You're not an MG glitcher are you?

might of hit the jackpot there lol. not having a keyboard is no excuse for not chatting, i dont have a keyboard and i use the in-game text chat thing a fair bit, i also have a mic but sometimes i just prefer using the in-game text chat lol

bluntpuffer
Sep 26, 2011, 04:40 AM
I've noticed some missions really require communication(party missions etc) ill have to use ingame chat then ofcourse but might get a keyboard since im getting really into this game.

But ehhh i always use machine gun and saber maybe saber wasnt equipped for some reason, got no clue what mg glitch is tho

And bought my xbox years ago and broke mic 4 times so nvm that :P

anyways 50% till 75 will be grinding on event missions so just send me a card or message if u wanna join :-).

thx for the welcome!