PDA

View Full Version : Xbox 360 We got Jipped?

Miyavi-sensei
Sep 26, 2011, 12:19 PM
Why is the next reward weapon for Maximum Attack X the A rank version and not the S rank Soul Banisher? Twin Diska's i understand why they're A rank so Acrofighters can use them but the sword im mind boggled.

Positive
Sep 26, 2011, 12:37 PM
Why would you want damage reflect?

str898mustang
Sep 26, 2011, 01:12 PM
How do u know it Arank? and yes, why would you want Damage Reflect?

Miyavi-sensei
Sep 26, 2011, 01:29 PM
I looked it up and the damage on the Soul Banisher is higher than the Elysion while the Soul Eater is only in the 1200's when its 10^

str898mustang
Sep 26, 2011, 03:20 PM
all the weapons we got on that event were Arank too

Chunky McMunky
Sep 26, 2011, 04:28 PM
i hope we can trade them, i want a full set of eaters for my wt, if not im gonna rock the neutral

Ilikelamp7
Sep 26, 2011, 06:31 PM
all the weapons we got on that event were Arank too

Man, A rank rocket punchers will look badass on an Acrofighter!

Recon Tactical
Sep 26, 2011, 07:44 PM
Man, A rank rocket punchers will look badass on an Acrofighter!

Yes indeedy! Also, having these will probably influence me to finish leveling my Knuckle PAs. ESPECIALLY Ikk Hikk, which is pathetic and only lv2. xD

You non-Acrofighters can keep the silly Axe. I'll gladly take the 50% Twin Diska and 50% Rocket Punchers. ;D

Miyavi-sensei
Sep 26, 2011, 10:11 PM
Twin Diskas remind me of Axel from Kingdom Hearts

padiwac
Sep 27, 2011, 02:26 PM
Rocket punchers are S rank.

Ilikelamp7
Sep 27, 2011, 02:37 PM
Sega can find many ways to screw us over padiwac and giving us A rank rocket punchers might be one of them.

Just a thought because Japan only got A rank rewards from this event as str898mustang stated above.

Midori Oku
Sep 27, 2011, 05:44 PM
Sega can find many ways to screw us over padiwac and giving us A rank rocket punchers might be one of them.

Just a thought because Japan only got A rank rewards from this event as str898mustang stated above.

I wouldn't mind if they ended up being A rank. As long as it has the correct stats.

Many Acrofighters/people who plan to go AF (including myself) will be happy if this happens.

Miyavi-sensei
Sep 27, 2011, 07:00 PM
I wouldn't mind if they ended up being A rank. As long as it has the correct stats.

Many Acrofighters/people who plan to go AF (including myself) will be happy if this happens.

Agreed Midori-chan

Cloud Strife
Oct 2, 2011, 04:11 AM
Why is the next reward weapon for Maximum Attack X the A rank version and not the S rank Soul Banisher? Twin Diska's i understand why they're A rank so Acrofighters can use them but the sword im mind boggled.

and you can also ask why in the hell are most of the new weapons reskins and not what they are actually supposed to look like. thats freaking bothering me.

Anna_Wren
Oct 2, 2011, 04:21 AM
Because we don't have the data for the skin? We will either get it and the skins will be fixed or we will never get it.

No matter what, people will complain either way ^_^

Also, making the sword A rank means more classes can use it, not less. I assume you want it S rank because you are a Fighmaster? Unless you are going to use the Revenge Blaster skill, that sword is your worst nightmare. If you are, its a godsend ^_-