PDA

View Full Version : JP PSU How are the masterforces ?

ShinMaruku
Sep 27, 2011, 11:37 PM
Been away from the game for months but since I heard of the supplemental update and some of the psp2 stuff being added to the game, I am interested on hopping on the Horse again.

Midori Oku
Sep 28, 2011, 12:06 AM
The class is really good.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bWDqkseGNak

ShinMaruku
Sep 28, 2011, 12:29 AM
So they fixed some of the issues they have had in the beginning. Them sucking it up due to bad tech scaling?

Shou
Sep 28, 2011, 01:22 AM
There are still plenty of balance issues. Almost all missions can be soloed faster as a class other than MF. Sega can't balance worth shit.

Midori Oku
Sep 28, 2011, 02:00 AM
Shou is not saying that MF sucks, but you could kinda scale the classes like this.

S- Acrofighter, Fortefighter, Fighmaster, Fighgunner

A- Masterforce, Gunmaster

B- Fortegunner, Protranser, Fortetecher

C- Acrotecher, Guntecher

Wartecher would be placed in S or A. I know there times are at least on par with and sometimes better than GM/MF. All of this happened because of Assault Crush. Now if you look back at not having the Assault Crush adjustment (basically where the Xbox server is now), things look a bit different.

S- Fighmaster, Gunmaster, Masterforce

A- Fortegunner, Acrofighter, Fortefighter

B- Acrotecher, Protraser

C- Fortetecher, Fighgunner, Wartecher, Guntecher

thunder-ray
Sep 28, 2011, 03:39 AM
Shou is not saying that MF sucks, but you could kinda scale the classes like this.

S- Acrofighter, Fortefighter, Fighmaster, Fighgunner

A- Masterforce, Gunmaster

B- Fortegunner, Protranser, Fortetecher

C- Acrotecher, Guntecher

Wartecher would be placed in S or A. I know there times are at least on par with and sometimes better than GM/MF. All of this happened because of Assault Crush. Now if you look back at not having the Assault Crush adjustment (basically where the Xbox server is now), things look a bit different.

S- Fighmaster, Gunmaster, Masterforce

A- Fortegunner, Acrofighter, Fortefighter

B- Acrotecher, Protraser

C- Fortetecher, Fighgunner, Wartecher, GuntecherSo what your saying is if I get the right equipment and lvl I should be able to solo missions without the need of A party? Btw my main is A lvl110 MF 4 (I know im very low lvled).

Midori Oku
Sep 28, 2011, 03:49 AM
So what your saying is if I get the right equipment and lvl I should be able to solo missions without the need of A party? Btw my main is A lvl110 MF 4 (I know im very low lvled).

Yup. I solo all the time. Once you get fully caped in GAS you should be fine. Even with a normal everyday palette. :)

A 360 Masterforce video. It is a video that I made back during the 3rd GAS wave. We are getting the 8th this week, so we are much more powerful now with weapons, GAS, and the Shijin combo. :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ExWZ5bP5n48

thunder-ray
Sep 28, 2011, 03:59 AM
Yup. I solo all the time. Once you get fully caped in GAS you should be fine. Even with a normal everyday palette. :)

A 360 Masterforce video. It is a video that I made back during the 3rd GAS wave. We are getting the 8th this week, so we are much more powerful now with weapons, GAS, and the Shijin combo. :)

White Beast Masterforce Solo 9:58 - YouTube (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ExWZ5bP5n48)Damn your powerful O_O well it looks like i got my work cut out for me then 70 more lvls untill I can get started earning AP. Better get to work!!

Recon Tactical
Sep 28, 2011, 04:06 AM

White Beast Masterforce Solo 9:58 - YouTube (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ExWZ5bP5n48)

Maxed Megid looks so damned sexy. D:

desturel
Sep 28, 2011, 09:07 AM
Btw my main is A lvl110 MF 4 (I know im very low lvled).

110 isn't that low. Some of us have soloed as Masterforce (or Fortetecher) since back when the level cap was 50. ;)

Of course it's much easier now to solo than it was back then.

thunder-ray
Sep 28, 2011, 10:00 AM
110 isn't that low. Some of us have soloed as Masterforce (or Fortetecher) since back when the level cap was 50. ;)

Of course it's much easier now to solo than it was back then.I did solo certain missions back then but only to lvl pas ( two missions for example plains overlord and sleeping warriors). What I meant to say is being able to solo missions without taking so long to finish them.

ShinMaruku
Sep 28, 2011, 01:09 PM
Well I think I shall get back on my female newman and raise some hell aftr grinding out the levels. How long does it take to reach level 100?

desturel
Sep 28, 2011, 02:05 PM
I did solo certain missions back then but only to lvl pas ( two missions for example plains overlord and sleeping warriors). What I meant to say is being able to solo missions without taking so long to finish them.

It really depends on what missing you do. There are still some missions that are a pain to do as a MF, but there really isn't anything "impossibly long". For example, running Demons Above A as a level 50 force 10 (I think that run took me just under 3 hours) or Seed Awakened S as a level 100 FT 10 (I think that one took me around 5 hours and about 314 deaths for my C rank), there's nothing that long and tedious anymore.

Now even the long runs for master force can still be completed in about 20~30 minutes and thanks to Limit Break Diga and Foie, fighting bosses doesn't seem to be as big of a chore.

Fortetecher still gets the shaft, but that's only until they decide to release limit break ra spells over here.

thunder-ray
Sep 29, 2011, 03:49 AM
It really depends on what missing you do. There are still some missions that are a pain to do as a MF, but there really isn't anything "impossibly long". For example, running Demons Above A as a level 50 force 10 (I think that run took me just under 3 hours) or Seed Awakened S as a level 100 FT 10 (I think that one took me around 5 hours and about 314 deaths for my C rank), there's nothing that long and tedious anymore.

Now even the long runs for master force can still be completed in about 20~30 minutes and thanks to Limit Break Diga and Foie, fighting bosses doesn't seem to be as big of a chore.

Fortetecher still gets the shaft, but that's only until they decide to release limit break ra spells over here.Thats one of the first things ill end up getting is the limit break for diga. Killing a boss with a spell that can hit up to four hit boxes owns :).

ShinMaruku
Sep 29, 2011, 05:01 PM
If I was not having so much fun in PSP2i I would have definatly jumped back in. Well it really all depends on community and what mods we got.