PDA

View Full Version : Not played for 2 years to the day.....

martinmeegan
Sep 28, 2011, 01:45 PM
.......but I've really got the itch to come back due to PSO2. Does playing as an MF still cause slow down on the 360 or has that been sorted out now?

desturel
Sep 28, 2011, 01:59 PM
.......but I've really got the itch to come back due to PSO2. Does playing as an MF still cause slow down on the 360 or has that been sorted out now?

MF still causes slowdown. I'm not sure why you would play PSU because of PSO2 since they are different game engines.

martinmeegan
Sep 28, 2011, 02:15 PM
Purely because I'd kinda forgotten about PSU until I started seeing stuff about PSO2. That got me thinking about playing again. Thanks for the reply. I think I'll probably play as AT unless I'm soloing where I'll go MF.

desturel
Sep 28, 2011, 04:01 PM
Purely because I'd kinda forgotten about PSU until I started seeing stuff about PSO2. That got me thinking about playing again. Thanks for the reply. I think I'll probably play as AT unless I'm soloing where I'll go MF.

Well, most groups are okay with MF as long as you don't spam certain techniques. Things like Rafoie and Nosdiga are worse for groups then other things. They did a mini fix where they capped techs visually at level 30 for other users. You still get to see level 50 techs on your screen (thus you still get to enjoy all of the slowdown from things like gidiga), but other people in the party will only see the level 30 version.

Just get an idea of which techs still cause a good amount of slowdown at level 30 (nosdiga, rafoie, dambarta) and you'll know which ones to avoid while playing in a group.