PDA

View Full Version : Thanks Sega For Max Attack Tabulations

Sep 29, 2011, 02:44 AM
This is to Edward@Sega and anyone else within Sega responsible for the chip and reward tabulations for Maximum Attack X/360.

Thank you for lowering our tabulations first of all. That alone was a clear indication that you care for our PSU servers cause without this we would NEVER be able to get the rewards we need. Also, I thank you for giving us the "Grind Boost" reward early on in the event:D. It lets me know that you know what is important to the Guardians of the 360 servers. Please keep up the good work and try your best to get us more content as quickly as possible. THANK YOU SEGA!!!

chaos-shadow
Sep 29, 2011, 10:19 AM
You should go put this on the official forums - I don't really think Edward visits these forums as much as the official.

And well, agreed on the reward numbers, we barely managed 2,000,000 for the diskas even at the peak (beginning) of the missions. At least they are good at calculating how much we can handle?

EdwardAges
Sep 29, 2011, 02:00 PM
:) :) Thanks S-T-H for pointing me to this and thanks for posting your appreciation.

We do take a look and adjust during the event. In the past we've set initial numbers based on both peak monthly server population (i.e. who would be active during an event) as well as "average" monthly, then adjust as needs be.

Glad you're enjoying MAX!

Sep 29, 2011, 08:50 PM
:bday::bday:Hey thanks S-T-H, Im new to the forums but not the game. And thanks for the reply Edward, keep up the good work and keep this "designer crack" coming...cause I know PSO2 is going to ruin my life and my bank account and I CANNOT WAIT!!!:bondage: