PDA

View Full Version : Xbox 360 Thinking of coming back

kityarahrose
Oct 2, 2011, 04:50 PM
I played way back on the ps2 servers, then again about a year ago now on 360. Am thinking about coming back but am first wondering a few things...

1. is it very active now? seemed a bit slow-ish when I left but could have been my low level lol.

2. are there still helpful people around willing to "help" lowers through missions etc to level them up?

3. new hard drive so do I need to start over? (I forget if it was hdd or server saved).
(I didn't have a whole lot, a few nice weps, clothes and decor, but can live with restert... kinda. will miss my toys tho rofl). Don't even remember if it was log in by gamertag or not now....

Thanks for any feedback. Will be on tonight if I get a good feedback here.

Cyanide77
Oct 2, 2011, 04:57 PM
You should join the japanese servers. Basically the same price but way more content.

kityarahrose
Oct 2, 2011, 05:00 PM
Hmmm ok questions with that then...

1. Is it in Japanese? lol can't read nothin if it is....
2. how do you pick, I never did see an option when I played before but never looked either I guess.

Ilikelamp7
Oct 2, 2011, 05:13 PM
Japan version is on PC not xbox.

kityarahrose
Oct 2, 2011, 05:14 PM
lol well that solves that issue.... as I am on Xbox and not gonna switch for that lol.

Miyavi-sensei
Oct 2, 2011, 06:02 PM
Yes it is very active

Yes there are always people holding "All are welcome " partys me being one of them.

It should be linked to your gamertag though im not 100% on that, and it is server saved. If you decide to come back welcome i hope you have an enjoyable time lel =3

kityarahrose
Oct 2, 2011, 06:14 PM
Thanks, will probably be on tonight at some point, 76% downloaded lol..... least it is a lot faster than last time (had to let it dl overnight). Even if I go solo I miss it enough that I'll do it lol. Hopefully all goes smooth getting my GL this time etc. Sadly no headset til Tuesday so I'll have to bust out the kb and redo some hotkeys :p

Anyone wants to feel free to add me via xbox, gamertag is kityarahrose

(had NO clue what name or email I was on here with before lol, so I'm a newbie on the forums again)

Miyavi-sensei
Oct 2, 2011, 06:45 PM
I remember it took me long to dload then i had to dload th Aoti DLC to play online it was just frustrating having to listen to my friends in a party having fun while my screen was a green bar heh

my Gamertag is LordDarkSoul if you ever wanna play

kityarahrose
Oct 2, 2011, 06:54 PM
cool, at 96% now rofl, and still have to do Aoti etc, will be there eventually tho haha. Sadly took me 4 hours to recover the right gamertag as it was or I could be done by now o.O

Miyavi-sensei
Oct 2, 2011, 06:59 PM
Lel dont worry you'll get there eventually took me a whole day to get it up and running for me hehe

EvilMag
Oct 2, 2011, 07:17 PM
I'd play PSU JP if I had a computer that can run it.

kityarahrose
Oct 3, 2011, 11:52 AM
Already back on Xbox, may have considered it but I actually don't do games as much on pc, and my laptop is gettin worn out, used to be able to play anything (WoW etc) but now it's gettin "old" and not keepin up with games as much.

Anywho... ign on PSU on Xbox is Kity (or Mizri Miz'rim). Play mostly late afternoon and night (Central US time) if anyone wants to help me run the missions lol :)

vid
Oct 3, 2011, 01:12 PM
I'm in the same boat... I used to play on PC, but all of the PSO2 news brought the itch back. I recently picked up PSU for the 360 and I'm just now getting started, and suddenly remembering how much I hated item synthing.