PDA

View Full Version : Thinking about returning to PSU

xGenokx
Oct 2, 2011, 07:51 PM
So several years back I used to invest quite a bit of time into PSU with a group of friends, that was until they killed the PC servers ^^; . I own PSU on the 360 and have played through the offline game, but could just never work up the urge to start playing online again. It's hard for me to look past all of the progress, gear, decorations, skills, and time lost on the PC servers.

The 360 servers seem mildly populated, so I don't feel there would be a shortage of people to play with which is great, but starting over from scratch would be such a pain heh. Anybody else in the same boat as me?

InsertNameHere
Oct 2, 2011, 09:18 PM
Yes actually it took me YEARS to find the motivaton to start playing PSU again but i bought it just last week (Sadly they still havnt added very many new features for US servers) and really leveling isnt that much of a pain i mean you can go lvl 1-20 in just 3Hours and equipment and Meseta isnt that hard to come across either.

xGenokx
Oct 2, 2011, 09:24 PM
Yes actually it took me YEARS to find the motivaton to start playing PSU again but i bought it just last week and really leveling isnt that much of a pain i mean you can go lvl 1-20 in just 3Hours and equipment and Meseta isnt that hard to come across either.

I would imagine leveling wouldn't take too long in the beginning, especially if you happen to be playing during the events where EXP and drops are significantly boosted. Did you return to the game by yourself or do you have other friends who are playing with you?

InsertNameHere
Oct 2, 2011, 09:32 PM
Well i didnt start with any friends but you can make friends easy in PSU like always and Yes we are in a middle of an event right now so thats also the reason but still even without the event its still pretty easy until you reach about 120 = =

InsertNameHere
Oct 2, 2011, 09:34 PM
And if you want (If your getting the game) I can help you when you start.

Ezodagrom
Oct 2, 2011, 10:31 PM
I was in a kinda similar situation, but instead of thinking about joining the 360 servers, I was thinking about joining the JP PC servers.
When SEGA announced the 3rd supplemental update, I finally started playing there occasionally with the free course (playing for free, with no montly fee, but with some limitations, like no access to the room, no trading with other players, ...).

xGenokx
Oct 3, 2011, 10:11 AM
And if you want (If your getting the game) I can help you when you start.

That would be awesome. I'm going to be occupied with Dark Souls come tomorrow, followed by my wedding and honeymoon in two weeks, but after that I think I will sign up to play online (next month).

I was in a kinda similar situation, but instead of thinking about joining the 360 servers, I was thinking about joining the JP PC servers.
When SEGA announced the 3rd supplemental update, I finally started playing there occasionally with the free course (playing for free, with no montly fee, but with some limitations, like no access to the room, no trading with other players, ...).

I've never really considered playing on the JP servers, even though they tend to get all the coolest things added in their updates. For me personally being able to access the room and setup shop are pretty crucial for me, so I don't think it work out too well.

Miyavi-sensei
Oct 3, 2011, 10:20 AM
[QUOTE=xGenokx;2690474]That would be awesome. I'm going to be occupied with Dark Souls come tomorrow, followed by my wedding and honeymoon in two weeks, but after that I think I will sign up to play online (next month).

Dark Souls woo

InsertNameHere
Oct 8, 2011, 12:52 AM
[QUOTE=xGenokx;2690474]That would be awesome. I'm going to be occupied with Dark Souls come tomorrow, followed by my wedding and honeymoon in two weeks, but after that I think I will sign up to play online (next month).

Congrats on the wedding man!

Pob
Oct 8, 2011, 01:53 PM
The main difference from the PC servers is GAS. Try it out :)